Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Poll?

Yes. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Idk what you want to call it, I quit and lost my email to my previous account from 2006, But I'm just gonna start over and try to figure this site out again. Everything seems so different. I've been gone for like 7 years I don't even know where to start! How do I make gold now?
I almost can't believe I have 3 million gold from playing Gaia games........ That was more than enough for a nightmare scarf when I quit!

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xd
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Thank you! So much is different I don't even know where to start.
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Adorable Abomination

Hiya. Welcome back. I joined in '07 so I know what you mean.
The layout's changed. A lot of features are new(ish) or at least from your POV. c:
And the gold is just... I don't even know how to describe it :/
Again, welcome back. c:
I hope you find things to your liking c:
I belong in a garbage can
Idk what you want to call it, I quit and lost my email to my previous account from 2006, But I'm just gonna start over and try to figure this site out again. Everything seems so different. I've been gone for like 7 years I don't even know where to start! How do I make gold now?

the inflation is crazy

Toxic Recall's Prince

Loyal Friend

Nice username choice lol
There are many ways to get gold, some games like switchem and booty grab in the aquariums are probably the easiest, most people vend and trade with the marketplace but thanks to gold generators, the inflation has taken over :[

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
MonkeyandFishyforever4
Thank you! So much is different I don't even know where to start.

ur welcome heart

Invisible Member

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Welcome back. c: Lets be friends.
That Daft Guy

Nice username choice lol
There are many ways to get gold, some games like switchem and booty grab in the aquariums are probably the easiest, most people vend and trade with the marketplace but thanks to gold generators, the inflation has taken over :[
So Switchem is amazing. That's how I've mostly been doing it. I've been going through the MP, seems a quick start is to get 50b from switchem and buy caches, so I might try this out. Not too bad so far though.

rockangelie5's Senpai

Generous Gaian

10,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

An excellent way to make gold is to do your daily chances, dumpster dive all the time, post in the forums in various charities and help threads, and sell stuff on the marketplace.

Individualized ways include:
Drawing for people and charging. Prices are based on skill level and fame
Helping people on the forums
Doing Booty Grab

Buying Gaia Cash and selling the items
Selling your soul

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.¤ Hello! I am inviting you to come to my Charity~ Starting off on gaia can be sort of difficult! Do you want/need some help? Come see me! Of course you need to be on for at least three days before you can buy a trading pass, BUT you can come buy and subscribe to the thread so you dont lose me! I highly suggest you stay and chat with me though~ =3 ¤.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.
i am in the same exact position as you! i lost my username and forgot all of my things from my old account. lol gaia definitely is way different! i've earned almost 2mil by just posting on the forums smile
Peasant IV
I almost can't believe I have 3 million gold from playing Gaia games........ That was more than enough for a nightmare scarf when I quit!

It was the rainbow gave thee birth,

It's definitely quite a shock to come back to, inflation is crazy.

and left thee all her lovely hues~ W. H. Davies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces