Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edgy Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
I thought the zodiacal was one of those uncommon evo items that will remove the poses from the previous evolution, and you don't get them all again until the end of it's evo line.

I could be mistaken though. That's a practice they haven't used in a looooong time so it's more likely that someone screwed it up.
Blackberry Heartilly
I thought the zodiacal was one of those uncommon evo items that will remove the poses from the previous evolution, and you don't get them all again until the end of it's evo line.

I could be mistaken though. That's a practice they haven't used in a looooong time so it's more likely that someone screwed it up.

They did screw it up. They screw everything up because they have better things on their mind like making money with more marketplace options

xX-Stacyx's Wife

Snarky Vermin

49,690 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Blackberry Heartilly

It does work like that. But the 1st generation has completed evolution and is supposed to have all the poses. Instead, a couple of the poses it is supposed to have were replaced with poses from completely different items, or with doubles of other poses the item already has.

Cannot believe this still hasn't been fixed.

This isn't like a minor problem with a freebie item; it cost, what? $15 in the cash shop? Took a whole year to evolve? To have unusable poses after all that is pretty sad.

Divine Lunatic

Agreed! Bump for 1st page!

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
This is still broken? lol Oh wow.

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

Sparkling Transmutator

Nasaela
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"

The 3rd gen is currently picies. and the finished first gen is missing the picies shy hoodie.
There are other items missing too, but im having trouble keeping up.

I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Can you confirm with me that there is still an issue? I checked up on the Zodiacal Equinox
and all of its generations and everything seems to be correct. Screenshots would very helpful.

Thank you~
Winter Hue
Nasaela
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"

The 3rd gen is currently picies. and the finished first gen is missing the picies shy hoodie.
There are other items missing too, but im having trouble keeping up.

I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Can you confirm with me that there is still an issue? I checked up on the Zodiacal Equinox
and all of its generations and everything seems to be correct. Screenshots would very helpful.

Thank you~

It still goes bare chest and back when the avatar sits

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas