Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just ended my three year relationship and i dont even know what to do with myself.... ;( i have no one to talk to.. i know it was the right thing to do but why does it have to hurt so bad

Abomination

What happened?

Friendly Pup

it hurts bc it mattered, but also asking cb isnt rly the best choice

Normal Egg

I'm sorry ><
emotion_hug

Benevolent Fairy

emotion_hug Aww. It will be okay. Sorry to hear that though.
Well he was extremely controlling.. i wasnt even able to go to work without him accusing me of bad things. I never have given him any reason to believe i would do that to him. And since im a waitress i bring home tips and he would take them as soon as i got off work and go spend it. I had talked to a therapist. And she said that he was mentally abusive and i just couldnt take it no more. I did everything for him. I cooked every meal for him buy him everything even cigarettes when i don't even smoke! and it was like no matter what i did i wasnt good enough. He would talk too me like "hey b***h get me a beer".. i don't deserve that.. but he had his good things and helped me so much... it's and agonizing pain :c
Don't see it as a sad thing
Savor the memories of you want, but know that you opened a new door to a new adventure in life

Timid Nymph

it's gonna hurt hella bad
idk how u did that tbh
i can't break up with anyone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items