Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

Week 9 down

Weight (morning): 147.4lbs Weight (evening): 149.4

Days of 1200 calories or less: at least 2?
Total number of alcoholic drinks: 2
Days worked out: ??

Down another pound! Good news everyone- I GOT A DOG! This means Im waking up at 6AM and going for a mile walk, and that's super good for me. Equally for getting my sleep schedule on track and being more active. I know I still need to incorporate other workouts, but having her has made my routine in general a lot more strict, and she gives me a reason not to drink ^^ I will do my darndest to upload another photo today!

Dapper Ladykiller

Week 11 down

Weight (morning): 146.4lbs Weight (evening): 147.8

Hey guys! I know I havent been updating as often, but Im still on the right track so maybe I don't need to keep updating weekly. I think Ill just update as i see progress, and upload a photo every month or so now. The photos arent as obvious now that Ive lost the first big chunk of fat. Only a pound and a half way from my first goal! Maybe by 3 months I'll have lost 10lbs- not as quick as i wanted but I feel like the journey is easier when I dont beat myself up about it

OG Fatcat

Amazed at your heaviest deadlifting record! Do work, girl!

Darth Khaleesi's Husband

OG Gatekeeper

Lower the cardio, increase resistance training, adjust your macros.

Dapper Ladykiller

Late, late late update.

I got off the wagon for awhile and spent some effort revisiting my schedule. I stopped counting calories and focused more on mental health, but made the effort to eat healthy and stayed between 146-148lbs.

This morning I weighed in at 145.8lbs (new low!) and I have been working out more consistently. The past few weeks I've been doing strength training 2x a week, yoga 1x a week, and jogging 2-3x a week (because I can do that after a different workout)

I think Ill take a photo next week to share! I think that even though my weight has stayed fairly consistent Im definitely building some muscle

Dapper Ladykiller

User Image
User Image

Morning: 145.0 (I saw 148.8 but reweighed xD)
Evening: 146.0 (wow! on the nose)

I feel a little bloated, i guess thats what I get for eating so much oatmeal hahaha.

But hey! I hit my first goal, just a bit late smile

Dapper Ladykiller

Good news/bad news

After I stopped updating this thread, I continuously lost a few more pounds, plateuing around 143. Wow! 11lbs down.

Then...

I moved. I spent a month packing and moving and unpacking- not eating well, not hitting the gym.
I went to Idaho to visit my sister, and we ate and drank a lot.

And then I got tired of being mean to my body and stepped on the scale.

A few days later, Im at 149lbs again. Grant you, thats still an overall loss of 5lbs, but 6lbs higher than my plateau. Oops! i know exactly how I got here, and right now the weather is perfect for me to be more active and wiggle my way back down into the low 140s. I now live adjacent to a greenway, and am within walking distance to the grocery store. So I've been out moving more, and I discovered my new apartment gym and am kind of in love (I missed a good seated leg press! Doesn't bother my knee and I can lift heavy)

I stopped listening to my body, and it remained quiet. I am now all ears, and we're working together to get me nice and healthy. Eggs for breakfast, stir fry for lunch, sandwich and salad for dinner.. we're working through this day by day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff