Tipsy Fairy

COME TO MY HOUSE AND PLAY WITH ME
emotion_awesome

Alien Genius

Just play it online.

Tipsy Fairy

littlejoltdeanon
Just play it online.

Yes when at the table, we will all bring up our laptops/phones/tables and start playing online.
i have that and have never played it ....

Invisible Humorist

I feel like you wasted money

Tipsy Fairy

GhostlyMark

Well at least it was my money to waste.

Invisible Humorist

Hoololy
GhostlyMark

Well at least it was my money to waste.

How much cards are there
my late-teenage self and friends played all I could out of that game and now it's just... meh... the cards are only funny for a short while. enjoy it whilst you can!

Heart Star

v good game when drunk smile
littlejoltdeanon
Just play it online.

this is a good option if you're home alone and bored, but pretty silly if you're actually playing with people

Cards against humanity is a great party game unless you get that one person who actually gets upset when they don't win. Like those people who think the point of Cards Against Humanity is to win instead of be funny, ******** those guys.

Alien Genius

Hoololy
littlejoltdeanon
Just play it online.

Yes when at the table, we will all bring up our laptops/phones/tables and start playing online.

Exactly, it would've saved you money and there's more card choices. 3nodding

Alien Genius

OMG Stop posting
littlejoltdeanon
Just play it online.

this is a good option if you're home alone and bored, but pretty silly if you're actually playing with people

Cards against humanity is a great party game unless you get that one person who actually gets upset when they don't win. Like those people who think the point of Cards Against Humanity is to win instead of be funny, ******** those guys.

Play... With... People? gonk gonk gonk

Like... In person people? gonk gonk gonk
littlejoltdeanon
OMG Stop posting
littlejoltdeanon
Just play it online.

Play... With... People? gonk gonk gonk

Like... In person people? gonk gonk gonk

well ya but I mean they should all be drunk people ya know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out