Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Otaku

16,150 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Falling For You 25
I am still new to the series, and have only watched the 1st episode....I have to say it's pretty good so far. 3nodding

But I'm the type to skip a few episodes and then not watch it for a month or two, so can anyone tell me what's happening so far in the series? What where the most major events, what episode is coming up, etc.

At least by doing this I'll catch up pretty quickly~

Cake Fischer's Partner

Loyal Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
Every character you love will die.

Eloquent Muse

The first episode of the season or the actual first episode? Because if it's the second, that wouldn't be simple since it's on Season 5.

Shirtless Ship

10,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
invertqueen7
I am still new to the series, and have only watched the 1st episode....I have to say it's pretty good so far. 3nodding

But I'm the type to skip a few episodes and then not watch it for a month or two, so can anyone tell me what's happening so far in the series? What where the most major events, what episode is coming up, etc.

At least by doing this I'll catch up pretty quickly~

I wouldn't recommend skipping over any episodes, maybe some parts but not full episodes or you will miss something. With so few episodes a season and yes they are an hour long they tend to pack in everything they need to move smoothly over. There really isn't anything to be gained skipping episodes. Some episodes have a 'what happened previously' but it doesn't do the whole episode justice. Game of thrones can suck you in and become more of a experience than just a show at times, especially the huge battle scenes. Skipping episodes you wont see the characters develop and change and you wont grow to love them and then be horribly crushed when they die horribly. Oberon You'll get caught up but you wont get to see what makes game of thrones 'Game of Thrones.'

Currently we are on season 5, actually the last episode for this season will be this sunday.Each season is only 10ish hours long so its easy to catch up and binge them. MANY huge things have happened. I you have only watched episode one or even season then I say literally NEARLY EVERYTHING HAD CHANGED. But people aren't joking when they say every character you love will die, seriously a lot die.

Khukei's Wife

For the Internet is dark and full of spoilers!

Dangerous Tactician

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
What I usually end up doing is putting it on in the background and paying attention to it now and then, or when the scene changes. You get the general point that way.

Or you can just look up the wiki and there are usually episode synopsis
What's wrong with you? gonk You're ruining one of the best franchises for yourself. I'd pay to forget what i've watched so far -just to re-watch with all the feels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff