Welcome to Gaia! ::

so, the new characters are up!

this means we'll get to applications very shortly. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
you can take up a maximum of 3 characters in here for now. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
plots are loved, guys! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
we promise to reply to quotes and pms soon. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
everything but the house of spades in terms of moves are relatively done. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
remember to pm us when you're starting on your profiles. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
we'll tell you the number of power moves your characters can have. 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 >

Chatty Fatcat

ahhh welcome ponk & kouzeon !!
i wanna join ; u;
aaah, thank you!

some really great applicants I see, I'll have to cross my fingers and hope I get a spot /o/

Beloved Bear

Must finish my profile when I get home!
//determined

Aged Waffles

I'm working on mine between gfx order cries
should hopefully be done by tonight

and congrats to everyone who's now accepted~
//showers in confetti

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ventisette cicatrici

too few cooks

SugarPlumFairyOfMischief

TAlRBEAR

inconspicuous peen

fading_death66blah

the fatal drop

ichor rhei

shiny ponkan

howy pls

babyfrills

Akuma no Crimson

Caimbrie

Inscribed Angle

Kouzeon

kardia capture

•  everyone
            Seems like nothing but apologies are known to leave from our mouths, but we're working on the roleplay now that we have time. Going to finish up posting up the NPCs, updating the locations/faq, working on reviewing applications, replying to oocs/pms and finalizing everything since we suspect to open around next week possibly?

We left the entire day of Friday for everyone to send in their profile, but it appears there was some complications for many of you? Please do contact us if you need more time since we understand the deadline might have been terrible for most of you. If not, we would rather prefer to avoid opening any new positions.

For those of you who did end up sending in your profiles, thank you so much for patience! We'll get around to approving them soon enough and hope to see you ready for the opening of the roleplay! Anyone interested in any additional characters, please do refer to "Almost forgot, but for anyone interested in applying for a second role, but not quite feeling up for writing a second prompt, depending on who you're apping for (preferably roles that haven't been applied for), we might be able to give you something easier to do. Just send us a pm. "

Happy Independence Day for all of you! We hope you all have a good time.

Concerning the plots in the profile
            While we're very interested and delighted at the amount of plotting seen within the oocs, if you have any sort of confusion towards how the plots work in the profile idea, we suggest looking at ventisette cicatrici's profile for a general idea on how the plot formatting should could look like if you're interested! It's mainly to cut down on plotting time than anything since we understand how daunting text walls can get. Of course, this is just an suggestion, so please don't feel like you need to.

Question
            By any chance, would many of you prefer plotting within Piratepad / Skype? We'll leave the OOC for more general plotting, but any one on one plotting seems to be best in any instant messaging programs.

Newcomers and Applicants
            We honestly thank you so much for the interest! Sorry for the delay concerning to the evaluation of the applications but rest assured, we'll probably have it up some time tonight, so please be prepared! In light of the opening day coming up soon, we'll likely forgo having you wait for the three day grace period and start approving applications depending on the interpretation of your applied character.

lys araignee's Spouse

Golden Prophet

•     everyone.
              shoot, i completely forgot to respond to ooc messages in here..!!! i'll get to them after i finish kuuya's bio... gazes off
              rip me why did i think it was a good idea to go the extra mile & not use simple bullet points?? alas.
Haha, it is okay! No problemo. Real life happens!

(waits patiently for rejection plotting!)

Beloved Bear

kings and mimes

User Image
                          User ImageUser Image

I'm sorry I didn't get my profile done. Things have been hectic with family for the holiday. I will try to get it done tonight or tomorrow if that is okay?

Wealthy Kitten

this rp looks so cool and i'm super tempted to join.
      i just won't be able to fill out an app until later/maybe tomorrow because i need to get family photos fun. ;~;

Newbie Noob

GREETINGS EVERYONE (✿◕ ヮ◕) ノ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

i thought i'd finally pop into the ooc because it's like "hey you know what howy you need to get off your a** and actually talk to people and start plotting" SO ALAS here i am. BUT YEAH i'm howy, nice to meet you allllllllllll! and i will be playing as sora the joker o uo / i'm still working on her profile but if anyone wants some lighthearted fun and snacks in their lives sora will be there to provide. I'LL BE HITTING YOU GUYS UP FOR THE PLOTTING BOOTY ONCE I GET MY HEAD SCREWED BACK ON STRAIGHT.

Beloved Bunny

10,275 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

im so lazy wtf i nearly forgot abt here

bunga milo's Wife

Dapper Fatcat

you guys want us to post our profiles in the app thread?

Aged Waffles

sorry I haven't gotten the profile in yet
things on my end have been pretty crazy,
with fourth of july festivities all weekend and now I'm pretty sick on top of working full time
I will get it into you guys as soon as possible

saitama-san's Partner

I'm currently on my phone, but since most of the moderators haven't found the time to review the applications, I'll probably get around to doing it myself.

profiles
Feel free to just post your profiles in the application thread or send it in to the moderators.

I don't believe they'll kick anyone out in terms of profiles yet unless there's been no notifications by Friday possibly?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff