Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Bear

Good evening to anyone who is reading this, I am Banrion na Beir and am in search of someone to role play with. I can get a wee bit busy, but am usually on at least once a day...or at the very very least thrice a week. I like to chat with my partners, it makes it easier to plot and...I like to chatter, haha.

Ah, a bit about my preferences; I prefer one on one, 'cos otherwise things can get a little crazy.. I like to play male or female characters, I'm well practiced with both, and usually will take whichever role ye wish not to have.
I like romance-y plots, and love-hate relationships.
I like action and adventure in role plays, but can get lost or impatient with it if the scene is too long. I consider myself...I guess literate-ish? Haha, I mostly mirror post length, but can be a bit stubborn if I don't like the size of my own reply. I don't really like threads, I feel odd knowing strangers can read, but am willing to do a thread in a private guild [I'll pay], I also like private messages and email.

I prefer to be messaged, if interested, it's easier to keep track, but ye could also "quote" me on this thread.
I'll post pairings and plots, but don't hesitate to come with your own idea, I'm rather open with most things.

Dapper Bear

Dapper Bear

Dapper Bear

Dapper Bear

Dapper Bear

Dapper Bear

Dapper Bear

Plots : 3,4,5 sound amazing
Banrion na Beir
Angels2012

Thank ye, would ye like to give one or more a try?

Sure which one would you like to try out smile

Dapper Bear

Angels2012
Banrion na Beir
Angels2012

Thank ye, would ye like to give one or more a try?

Sure which one would you like to try out smile

As unhelpful as it sounds, I'm honestly good with any of them, if there is one ye wish for?
I haven't done three yet though, if that's one ye want.

Dapper Bear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces