Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
Been keeping me up for ages searching for the v girdle/bodice and the arm gloves/mod

User Image

User Image

And also the pearl pins on her hair I saw some uses it.

Your help is highly appreciated heart heart heart

Visiting Star

I've been wondering as well about the V-girdle. I know the pearl pins come from the Millenium items though and the original item it comes from is Crystal Millenium, but it also has some recolors too! :3

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Look at my avi, I'll keep it like this or another scout for the next few days so you can definitely see it

the v-girdle/bodice like Item I am using is Angelic lace, some people use blushing bride, but I find this suits the look better.

Alien Cosmonaut

The pearl pins you're talking about are more than likely from Crystal Millennium or one of the multiple recolours as mentioned, but there are also somewhat similar pins on Future Lady Soldier Gari + Solder Sake.

Bodice is definitely Angelic Lace, I use it frequently on my Senshi cosplays.

EDIT: No, I was thinking of Glacemella, I don't pay attention to item names. I was wrong anyway. sweatdrop

Winter Star

33,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Cosmic Beauty
I don't know what the clip is on the bow, but the corset is not Angelic Lace. Angelic Lace has a icey blue tint/hue to it and it has well...frilly lace on it. The corset is from Amorous Chiroptera. There are a lot of different arm mods, you can find which one it is here.

I know angelic Lace is blue tinted, not white.. However the item the person is looking for has the same shape/ruffles down the front and (aside from it being white) looks EXACTLY like Angelic lace. Amorous Chiroptera however is lacking the ruffles down the front... It DOES look like it might make an amazing Sailor Bodice however!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff