Welcome to Gaia! ::

lilloulou
I kinda really want the mushroom house as a background piece; especially for paws. It would look so cute. Then I'd need some white pants & hat, as well as a blue skin/fur

User Image

I fully support this and hope it comes to be. Especially if provided in a variety of colours (I would rather amaranth/pinks than blue/purple myself..)

Naughty Moonwalker

caisu
akiflower
caisu
akiflower
User Image
WElp..That was a waste of money.
The new rig is terrible.

sorry to suddenly quote you but I love that moogle flying in ur posttt *u*

User Image
Moogles are one of my favorite video game critters ever.

omgg i love em too! i wish gaia would give more love to moogles ! emotion_kirakira /size]

User Image
Yes. We need more moogle items.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
lilloulou
I kinda really want the mushroom house as a background piece; especially for paws. It would look so cute. Then I'd need some white pants & hat, as well as a blue skin/fur

User Image

I fully support this and hope it comes to be. Especially if provided in a variety of colours (I would rather amaranth/pinks than blue/purple myself..)

I really like the way it's colored in blue & purple... but pink would look nice too as a second version wink Some warm colors with a mix of orange & red would be nice too.
lilloulou
~ Aki - Fairy ~
lilloulou

User Image

I really like the way it's colored in blue & purple... but pink would look nice too as a second version wink Some warm colors with a mix of orange & red would be nice too.

It would be ideal if released in a variety of colour schemes I think (equal-opportunity mini-RIG or GoFusion or Alchemy or Loyal's would be my votes for release).. the blue/purple, pink, red/orange, yellow/brown, black/white, perhaps a few pastel alternatives as well because some people like them..

Woo Mee's Fav

Sexy Pickle

29,975 Points
  • Pickle Paradise 500
  • Melonsta X 500
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
Besides the rare drops that I know I will never get, I really only like the O. Renji item. Still, I pass because of the price.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
lilloulou
~ Aki - Fairy ~
lilloulou

User Image

It would be ideal if released in a variety of colour schemes I think (equal-opportunity mini-RIG or GoFusion or Alchemy or Loyal's would be my votes for release).. the blue/purple, pink, red/orange, yellow/brown, black/white, perhaps a few pastel alternatives as well because some people like them..

Seriously, there's so much nice stuff in the graphics they do for the site I'd like to see converted for avatars it's not even funny... I mean.... I would probably be able to fill a 30 or so CI (because of some multiple colors on some items). Unfortunately, I don't keep track of them, so I don't remember what I'd like to see redface

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
What must I do for you to do the Mama hair in brown Gaia. Really, not even on the yellow recolor?

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What's with the sudden increase in prices with all the stuff?
499 for a RIG with a ticket is pushing it, however a RIG that's 499 that doesn't even have a ticket is ******** stupid.
The LQR is over priced. I mean the original was over priced to begin with, so I guess that's where it comes from..

fxxkin demon

So I took a chance on the Grave of the Fairies (which by the way I keep reading as Grave of the Fireflies eek ) and I think I got the Insanely Crazy For Mew item. Sadly it's been hit with the Not Released glitch. All I can see is an orangey paw hair pin.

Invisible Diamond

Braev Dullahan
What's with the sudden increase in prices with all the stuff?
499 for a RIG with a ticket is pushing it, however a RIG that's 499 that doesn't even have a ticket is ******** stupid.
The LQR is over priced. I mean the original was over priced to begin with, so I guess that's where it comes from..

they're trying to cover cost for the new chat system so they don't have to add advertisements to it dramallama

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
Zemalia

For Science! The Grave of the Fairies RIG.

User Image Artemis Divinity

I have enough GCash for one more try... sweatdrop Not sure if I want to do it though.

Sparkling Transmutator

Hey guys! You should be able to sell/list all of the Grave of the Fairies exclusives now. Worked a little magic. Happy hunting~ o u o

Sparkling Transmutator

sometimesalways
So I took a chance on the Grave of the Fairies (which by the way I keep reading as Grave of the Fireflies eek ) and I think I got the Insanely Crazy For Mew item. Sadly it's been hit with the Not Released glitch. All I can see is an orangey paw hair pin.

Should be fixed now. ;D

Sparkling Transmutator

`Hydro
Also, with Orange Pop....was anyone else reminded of that sweetie Kel from back in the days of "All That"? Or is my age showing? redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Transmutator

A Random Fairy
My addiction to opening RIGs... sweatdrop

I got a **not released** User Image

Congrazzles! The item should be fixed now. o u o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items