• Sausage Fest 200

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aw man, I hope things get better for you soon. D;

Will you maybe consider drawing either of my OCs Jaida or Luca if either interest you?

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I'd love to do an art trade with you, if you're interested. Here's a small handful of my art. The color quality is a little iffy since I'm not the best at coloring and I usually have to color really hard for my scanner to not flush it out and such, but practice makes better I suppose. sweatdrop I'm sometimes a little slow at drawing, but I'll do my best for ya~

Any of my characters from there are fair game, but if you like I can search through more of my OCs and fetch ones with black hair or outfits for you to browse. If you see one you like in my samples, I can provide more references if they have them and provide more general info on them. Otherwise, I shall fetch you more OCs to choose from, for I have far too many. sweatdrop
Thanks for your time~ heart

Sparkly Fatcat

Consider my kitty~?
User Image

Heart Hunter

Ohai~<3
Take a peek at my Goo Monster, pretty please?

♚=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=♕
User Image
When you scream it sounds like a lullaby
When you beg I get all gooey inside...~♥

Melodious Mystic

13,800 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Could you possibly do a lil thing of my bff's OC, Tommy, please?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is him. ;v; Thanks very much if you do! <3

Tipsy Fatcat

🌼🌼🌼

hi! would you like to draw my bebe?
she has a cute lil black afro redface
and other options for hairstyles if you dislike curls 4laugh

thanks for considering!

Go after what you want or you will never have it
🌼
🌼🌼

Lavish Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hello! Would you like help me to create an outfit for my new OC?
This ref might be considered nsfw, view at your own discretion.Clicky button

Also, her character planning here.
Name: Avarice Braveheart
Height: 5'8"
Cup size: 28C? Whatever you think is best

personality: tries to enforce a serious working ethic with her partner , very demanding, also correcting other's mistakes, strict, but gets embarrassed easily

The universe: The time takes place in 2082, where robotic prosthetic improvements have become openly accepted by most scientists, doctors, and vast majority of people, but there still exist those who see it as nothing but evil contraptions and seek to hinder it's production. This world will be very similar to that of Dues Ex

Story:
She will have a form of trauma as a childhood from said , being caught in an attack by them against a clinic for robotic synthetics rendering 60% of her body destroyed, forcing the doctors there to implement the technology into her body, replacing several organs, her right eye, her right arm from just below the shoulder downward, about half of her torso, and nearly her entire left leg.

Weapons: prefers medium-long range weapons, such as a sniper or automatic rifle
Uses butterfly knife as a close quarters/melee weapon

Hair: I'd like for her hair to be similar to this, and probably facial structure as well, BLUE or PURPLE would be amazing!
User Image

Apparel: I'd like for her clothing to be similar to this, artist creativity is endorsed here. I'd also like for her to have a barcode tattoo on her prosthetic robotic arm, as well as a tattoo similar to this under her replaced eye
User Image

I think I've censored it pretty well, but nsfw anyways for the eye and artificial limbs clicky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff