Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeah, ok, that's what I thought it was. I just wanted a second opinion.
Which makes things interesting for me theoretically...

Omnipresent Traveler

Indeed, we can potentially have some real fun with this little revelation.

Friendly Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oh yeah. The mega version of my character's partner being the bad guy in Tri? Lots of potential there. I'm not even sure where to start. lol

Omnipresent Traveler

I'm going to be away for the weekend, going on a trip to California to attend a wedding. I won't be gone for very long though as I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and returning on Monday. And I'm also going to be taking my laptop with me. Still, figured I'd give you all a heads up in case anyone suddenly needs for me to post.

Shy Regular

Alright, thanks for letting us know, Crystal.

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Dea and #Teddy#

kanna399

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted recently. I've been super busy with music camp. I'll try to reply as soon as possible but the latest I'll be back on is Friday. Thanks!

Shy Regular

No worries, Mew, post when you can.

Omnipresent Traveler

So, how is everyone doing?

Friendly Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
I'm good, at Worldcon. Which has been amazingly smokey, what with all the fires. It was kinda hard to breath at all outside yesterday.

Shy Regular

Hanging in there on my end.

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I'm starting my last "First day of the year" ever tomorrow. And you Crystal?

Omnipresent Traveler

Pretty good. We had a great time in California last weekend, even had some time to visit some of my old stomping grounds, although the drought there really hasn't been kind to most of them. It's been nice since we got back too, being slightly less hot and much more tolerable humidity. Having been in California, even just for a weekend, was a friendly reminder of how much I like living away from all that pollution. We've had some surprisingly clear nights lately and the stars have been simply amazing around here.
Hey let me know when I am allowed to make a second character? Because I have been working on a OC Digidestined named Aggi who has Myotismon as her partner. For her bio I am probably going to have that Myotismon somehow gets reborn in Primary Village as a Pagumon but lost his memories of being Myotismon. After he leaves the village and finds a Digiport he ends up in the real world where he protects Aggi from some bullies by digivolving into DemiDevimon. She ends up becoming his partner as she brings him home with her.

Crystal Mizuka

Dea and #Teddy#
I already finished the profile for my OC Digidestined Aggi and also a OC digimon profile for a Mikemon who has a small group companions. It is ok if you both only want me to to just play as Nyx and Dorumon I am fine with that.

Crystal Mizuka

Dea and #Teddy#

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas