Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Traveler

Crystal Mizuka
"Digidestined of Trust"
User Image
Location: Real World, Odaiba, At the Park // Partner Level: In-Training // Mood: Concerned // Health: 49%
Allies: Kameka/Vitium, Yuuto/Kyokyomon, Yuki, Kristoph/Dorimon, Claire/Salamon, Dea/Teddymon/Arukadhimon (In-Training), Lilitha/Impmon, Nyx/Dorumon, Ruko/Sunmon
Enemies: N/A
Accompanying NPC's: N/A

Crystal waited until Kameka was finished packing up his laptop so that they could leave the computer lab and regroup with the others at the park as well. Crystal paused briefly to make sure her own backpack was secure and that the first aid kit she had brought out was properly put away before she left the high school.

"Alright, let's go!" Crystal stated once it seemed that everything was in order. Kyaromon was still sound asleep in her arms as they finally left the high school behind them, but soon stirred as the mammalian digimon began to smell the aromas of various kinds of food wafting over him from nearby vendors as they approached the park. Even though Kristoph had offered to make sure all the digimon got fed, Crystal had stopped off at the Takoyaki shop to grab a quick snack for herself.

Now awake, Kyaromon climbed up to Crystal's shoulder so she would have room to carry the takeout container as they left the shop and flicked his tail impatiently while waiting for Crystal to pass him one of the spherical delicacies on a toothpick which the small mammalian digimon promptly devoured in a single bite. Crystal then began alternating between taking a piece for herself and passing one up to Kyaromon.

"You guys can have some too, if you like," Crystal told Kameka and Vitium while passing another piece to Kyaromon. "I got us a big batch so not even Kyaromon can finish it all."

From there they would continue making their way to the park to meet up with the rest of the group from the computer lab as well as anyone else who might happen to be there.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image

Kameka Yukijaru and Vitium
Mercenary Digidestined
Location: Real World (Odaiba High School, Computer Lab), Transitioning to Park// Partner Level: In-Training // Mood: calming down, bit hungry. // Health: 95%
Allies: Too many, THEY KEEP POPPING OUT OF THE WOODWORKS!

Kameka Yukijaru wrote
it didn't take long for Kameka to finish things about the lists he needed to, as well as the video info, and about where everyone would be if Izzy needed to contact him, as well as the rescue operation being a success for the most part before he packed up his laptop with as much expert precision as an old hand using a laptop would, and followed everyone, particularly crystal and Kyaromon out the lab and school to head for the park.

Kameka and vitium had been enjoying the outside and Vitium in particular was just taking in the air around him when the mention of food came into play, he looked over to Crystal with a smile, as he moved a bit "thanks, Crystal-san, i forgot to bring my own allowance along today given i ws just recently allowed back home from my work with Izzy." he said, and proceeded to take one or two of the Takoyaki's for a bit and helped Vitium eat one while he ate the other, definitely needing it, even if he did have a big bento lunch, he typically gave half of it to his partner, so they'd both be equally full/hungry. "so, how long have you known Shiro-san anyway? you two seem quite friendly to each other... odd antics and clumsiness aside." he asked curiously, given that he had gotten a vague hint of things given how upset Crystal was with Shiro not telling her about himself being a digidestined, with him being a bit bitter in return given she didn't tell him of being one too, or so he guessed, he's an observant little boy that's for certain.

Omnipresent Traveler

Crystal Mizuka
"Digidestined of Trust"
User Image
Location: Real World, Odaiba, At the Park // Partner Level: In-Training // Mood: Concerned // Health: 55%
Allies: Kameka/Vitium, Yuuto/Kyokyomon, Yuki, Kristoph/Dorimon, Claire/Salamon, Dea/Teddymon/Arukadhimon (In-Training), Lilitha/Impmon, Nyx/Dorumon, Ruko/Sunmon

"It sounds like Izzy is taking advantage of the fact that you're still in junior high school with a certain amount of leeway for missing classes," Crystal observed when Kameka mentioned the work he had been doing for Izzy. "At any rate, Izzy might turn up at the park to verify all that information you just sent him and then we'll both have a chance to confront him in person for all the trouble he's caused us."

She chuckled slightly as she recalled how exactly she had originally met Shiro. Put simply, it was because his parents were the curators at the Odaiba Museum. Crystal had met Shiro while visiting the museum with her family when she was still very young and impressionable, admiring the historical artifacts with a particular liking for the decorative scrolls depicting ornate illustrations of dragons that hung on the walls. Crystal also had a strong leaning toward the artistically crafted old katanas and other historic swords that were on display. Suffice it to say, that was where she met Shiro. Back before he was old enough to convince his parents to allow him to have his own forge all he could do was look at and admire the ones already on display. It took only the slightest hint of interest in the aforementioned blades on Crystal's part to send the young Shiro on one of his gushing rants about them. And she had been more than happy to listen because she also thought they were cool.

"As for me and Shiro, we've known each other for what seems like forever," Crystal finally answered Kameka's inquiry. "Since we aren't rivals, mortal enemies, or at all interested in dating, that means we're pretty good friends. His parents are curators at the Odaiba Museum so we would hangout there a lot when we were younger. Things got busier during junior high school, even more-so when it came time to work our way into high school. Plus we both picked different extracurricular clubs to join, with him joining Kendo and me taking up martial arts, so we haven't really had as much time to spend together recently. And when we did have some time to just hangout like we used to, the subject of digimon just never really came up, although I guess it isn't too strange that he would have been befriended by one too since we do have an awful lot in common. Shiro could never turn down someone asking him for his help."

"Of course, certain digimon can be pretty easy to overlook when you aren't specifically looking for them," noted Kyaromon. "If White Koromon had entered the real world as Hackmon, then we surely would have noticed him sooner, but since he has most likely always remained as a White Koromon on this side of the gate he's far less conspicuous."

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Yuki Masamune and Labramon

Let me help you...
I will protect you...

Telling the group she would meet up with them after she got her own partner and bringing a snack for the group, Yuki left ahead of the others. She silently thanked her parents or luck, which ever one really was in charge at this point, that her house wasn't too far from the Obaida Middle and High School.

"I'm home! But I'm not staying long, meeting up with friends!" was called as Yuki opened the door to her house. But she was surprised with no answers. Upon further inspection, a note was left saying that her parents would be back later which worked well in her plan. That just made getting Labramon out of the house even easier.

The dog-like Digimon perked up as he heard footsteps coming towards Yuki's room, ready to dive under the bed in case it was her parents. But the scent he smelled was different, so he only knew that could be one thing. As soon as the brunette opened her door, he lept up with a cry of "Yuki!" and lept into her arms. "Why do you always ignore me when I tell you it is so boring when you keep me in your room while you're at school?"

Yuki gave a small pout as a joke. "Sorry. But if you have a better idea then tell me." Labramon chuckled a bit at the joke before Yuki put him down and told him, "Anyways were going to the park for a bit. I mean...I didn't know there were others that were partnered with Digimon too! So we're going to go meet them." Turning around, Yuki saw that Labramon simply nodded. He was way too calm in situations like this. The two got the snacks and left for the park.

❋Health: Perfect
❋Digimon Level: Rookie
❋Hanging With: Crystal, Kudamon, Shiro, WhiteKoromon, Kaine, Kana, Kristoph, Dorimon, Dea, Teddymon, Kameka, Vitium, Yuutom Kyokyomon, Yuki, Claire, Salamon, Arukadhimon, Lilitha, Impmon
❋OOC: Tried to fit it into the current posts as much as I can. Can we say longest post here yet?

Crystal Mizuka

Teryn180

Kuuykyo_Fushichou

jirocho

Dea and #Teddy#

Dameon Black

Ruko Nakamori and Sunmon

The master of pranking at your service!
Me and my partner are the greatest pranksters you'll ever meet.

"I'm from Shiroyama High. It's not too far from here," Ruko replied himself. He was going to continue on that note but was cut off by Dorumon's statement, which he didn't hear but his partner seemed to know what was going on.

"I smell it too!" With that, the little in-training bounded out of Ruko's arms towards it's target.

Ruko sighed and shook his head. "One minute he listens, the next he doesn't. Got to love Digimon." He gave a brief smile at Nyx as both a joke to his statement and a sorry that he had to leave. He then left to try and catch up to his energetic partner.

❋Digimon Level: In-training
❋Hanging With: Nyx, Dorumon
❋OOC: ~

kanna399
User Image

Nyx and Dorumon

Partner's Level: Rookie
With: Ruko and Sunmon (Nearby)
Mood: Timid and nervous/Partner's Mood: Cautious
Thoughts: Nyx: A-Are more Digidestined coming here? Dorumon: More scents of digimon are approaching

Nyx heard her partner say that he picked up the scent of another digimon approaching. She was about to say something but saw Ruko leave to chase after his partner. She then heard Dorumon say. "I am picking the scent of more digimon approaching. It is best that you stay close to me Nyx." Nyx nodded nervously as she stayed close behind Dorumon. Dorumon's pupils became slitted as he growled towards the direction of one of the entrances to the park. "J-Just promise me that y-you won't attack them like you almost did with Ruko and Sunmon." Nyx said timidly to Dorumon as he replied. "Don't worry I won't Nyx. But if they try to attack you then I will attack back out of defense." Nyx nodded to her partner as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug since she knows that her partner was only trying to protect her.

User Image

Mew_Latias

Crystal Mizuka

ToraHiroba

Omnipresent Traveler

Crystal Mizuka
"Digidestined of Trust"
User Image
Location: Real World, Odaiba, At the Park // Partner Level: In-Training // Mood: Concerned // Health: 55%
Allies: Kameka/Vitium, Yuuto/Kyokyomon, Yuki/Labramon, Kristoph/Dorimon, Claire/Salamon, Dea/Teddymon/Arukadhimon (In-Training), Lilitha/Impmon, Nyx/Dorumon, Ruko/Sunmon

"Wow, slow down there little guy," Crystal called down to Sunmon as the fiery, spiky beach ball shaped digimon suddenly appeared from the main entrance to the park as she and Kameka were approaching. "You could get lost bounding off without your partner like that. You don't want to become separated, do you?"

Kyaromon remained aloft on her shoulder still chowing down on a piece of the Takoyaki that the girl had been feeding to him. The small digimon bounding toward them was of no concern to the small semi-transparent mammalian digimon. His eyes narrowed slightly as he gazed past the boy chasing after the Sunmon to the girl alongside the Dorumon beyond the entrance to the park. Kyaromon then swallowed the piece of Takoyaki that was in his mouth. "What an unsophisticated digimon," Kyaromon muttered under his breath. Didn't he realize that acting intimidating by growling like that around humans was liable to get him mistaken for a rabid wild animal? "It's not like this is the digital world. Digimon living in the real world need to show more tact."

"That's enough, Kyaromon," Crystal gently shushed her partner. "You can't expect for every digimon we meet to have the same real world experience that you do."

Mew_Latias

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image

Kameka Yukijaru and Vitium
Mercenary Digidestined
Location: Real World (Odaiba Park)// Partner Level: In-Training // Mood: Amused // Health: 97%
Allies: Too many, THEY KEEP POPPING OUT OF THE WOODWORKS!

Kameka Yukijaru wrote
Kameka had nodded in ascent both to Kyaromon's words, as well as the observation Crystal made with Izzy abusing the fact that he has leeway, didn't help Kameka any that even with missed classes he -still- had high grades in general "yes, well Izzy has his reasons for usually needing my help, even if it's more often than not something that'll take a long while to finish investigating into, or researching into, depending on where i need to be." he chuckled a bit afterwards a bit bitterly, while watching the path ahead.

when it came to Sunmon speeding out of nowhere, it reminded him partially about Crystal's friend Shiro, either way he decided to look amused in general with a small bit of a chuckle at Crystal making sure the energetic one didn't get seperated from their partner, however, when they had caught sight of Nyx and dorumon, Kameka had a slight eyebrow raise, as if recognizing the fellow middle-schooler, while Vitium spoke up quietly as Kameka fetched a couple more takoyaki's from Crystal's bunch of them "unsophisticated, paranoid, a bit rude for insinuating we're going to attack people..." of course, this led to kameka idly stuffing the Takoyaki for vitium into the snake's mouth to hush him up, which did work for now as the serpent digimon acting as a 'scarf' ate quietly and kept his eyes closed. Kameka of course just mentally shook his head ~typical, an unrefined digimon in the hands of probably a timid digidestined... no surprise there, and if i get attacked, i'm fully blaming Vitium for the words... this day just can't get -any- better...~

Friendly Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kristoph and Dorimon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On the way to the park Kris got his phone out and called a pizza place he got delivery from regularly and ordered a bunch of different pizzas. It was going to cut into his food budget a bunch, but he wasn't that worried, it wasn't like he was in danger of going hungry. Other then the call he spent most of the walk looking at Dea, though his attention was jerked away when he heard a small growl from Dorimon. "Another Dorumon? That's interesting, I wonder if they digivolve to the same thing as you. No fighting them, we're here to make friends." He told his partner, looking over at Nyx and her partner, as well as the other boy, who must be partnered with the sunmon. "Hi there. There's other digidestined appearing everywhere it looks like. We were just about to have a meeting to do introductions, and pizza, you're welcome to stay." He said cheerfully, sitting Lilitha up against a tree, since she still seemed pretty out of it.
User Image

Nyx and Dorumon

With: Crystal/Kyaromon, Kameka/Vitium, Kristoph/Dorimon, Lilitha/Impmon, and Ruko/Sunmon
Mood: Timid and nervous/Partner's Mood: Calm and Docile
Thoughts: Nyx: I-I should apologize and explain that Dorumon is just protective of me. Dorumon: Taoyaki...

When they saw two Digidestined show up with their partners at the entrance Nyx gently placed her hand on Dorumon's head and whispered to him. "It will be ok Dorumon. I'll tell you what on our way back home I will buy you some taoyaki." Dorumon's eyes returned to normal when he heard his partner whisper that she would buy him some taoyaki later causing him to mumble taoyaki to himself. They both then saw a boy and his partner Dorimon show up as well as Nyx walked over to the group of Digidestined and their partners with Dorumon walking next to her. She then politely bowed as she said timidly to them. "Um! I-I want to apologize a-about my partner. H-He is just protective of me but he is a-actually quite docile." Nyx then heard Dorimon's partner say that more Digidestined were going to be showing up and that they were going to have a meeting to introductions and have pizza and also heard him say that she, Ruko, and their partners are welcome to stay. "Dorumon and I will stay but we both already had dinner. A-Actually Dorumon told me earlier that he had a feeling that we both would soon be meeting the Digidestined." Nyx then looked at the girl that Dorimon's partner set against a tree with a concerned expression on her face.

User Image

Mew_Latias

Crystal Mizuka

ToraHiroba

Teryn180
Claire Hansen and Salamon
Claire was quiet as she moved to follow the others to the park. She was having a mental conversation with Salamon about what they needed to do. The group seemed nice enough, but they would have no trouble betraying them for Barbamon. Their main goal was to stay with the group until Barbamon told them otherwise. And they hoped to get Claire's cousins to join Barbamon with her. She didn't want them to have to be her enemies later. She examined Lilitha when Kris set her against a tree. "So what happened to Lilly?" she asked. "How did she get hurt?"

Dameon Black and Renamon
Dameon and Renamon followed everyone to the park, keeping an eye out for any potential threat. They didn't expect any trouble here, but they were still on alert from the rescue mission.

Renamon's Health: 93%

Shy Regular

User Image

Deanna Hansen and Teddymon

Deanna listened as Krystal explained what had happened, hoping they all would be okay. She wasn't sure who they were, but assumed they would officially do introductions at the park. She was walking with Kris, when she remembered she should probably send a message to the others herself. She pulled out her D-Terminal as they walked, typing up a quick message to let the gang know she was safe and she would see them soon. She looked down at Arukadhimon, knowing this was a lot for the small digimon to take.

"Don't worry, Aru, Teddy and I are here for you now. There is a lot of people, but we will do this together,"Dea assured to him quietly.

"Dea, are you doing okay?"Teddy asked. Dea shrugged, she still felt weak, but she was trying to hide it. She could feel Kris's eyes on him and she gave him a smile. She stumbled a little as they got to the park, but hoped no one saw. She saw more people around and wondered who they were.

User Image

Omnipresent Traveler

Arukadhimon
"The Demon of Arcadia"
Location: Real World, Odaiba, At the Park // Digimon Level: In-Training // Mood: Exhausted // Health: 100%
Allies: Dea/Teddymon, Dameon/Renamon, Lilitha/Impmon, Kristoph/Dorimon, Crystal/Kyaromon, Kameka/Vitium, Yuuto/Kyokyomon, Yuki/Labramon, Claire/Salamon, Nyx/Dorumon, Ruko/Sunmon

"It's a lot to take in," Arukadhimon transmitted his thoughts to Dea. "Until today, when you called out to me, my whole world was the darkness inside my digiegg. This is my first time experiencing the outside world with my own eyes."

That being said, Arukadhimon did have certain memories of the outside world that he had inherited from the data that had been injected into his digiegg from his father, Daemon, the Demon Lord of Wrath. Those memories and the feelings associated with them were really more like disassociated fragments than something truly connected with Arukadhimon's own psyche, similar to seeing the world through a dirty lens. The brightness, warmth, and color that Arukadhimon now felt were quite different from the bland and stagnant images that had been fed to him inside his digiegg.

Arukadhimon loosened his grip around Dea's arm and hopped down to the ground, stretching out his segmented legs and scuttling along by Dea's side to bask in the sensation of brushing against the softness of the grass and the warmth of the slowly setting afternoon sun.

Crystal Mizuka
"Digidestined of Trust"
User Image
Allies: Kameka/Vitium, Yuuto/Kyokyomon, Yuki/Labramon, Kristoph/Dorimon, Claire/Salamon, Dea/Teddymon/Arukadhimon (In-Training), Lilitha/Impmon, Nyx/Dorumon, Ruko/Sunmon

Crystal looked on with some relief as it seemed that the others had also reached the park at the same time she had arrived there with Kameka. She was also glad to see that the girl with the Dorumon was able to reign in her partner. Crystal had been a little concerned that the earlier comments made by her own partner and Kameka's partner, Vitium, might have offended the purple-furred draconic beast, but clearly his defensive temperament was only for show and not a genuine threat of aggression. Crystal certainly hadn't felt any real animosity from him.

The apology from Nyx on her partner's behalf seemed to satisfy Kyaromon as the small mammalian digimon also relaxed while remaining perched on Crystal's shoulder. Crystal decided to keep him quiet by retrieving the toothpick from him and handing it back with a fresh piece of the Takoyaki for him to stuff in his mouth. Kyaromon was a pretty passive digimon to begin with so he didn't mind allowing Crystal to distract him with yummy snacks. In fact, the snacks wouldn't have even been necessary to get him to keep quiet if she simply asked the mammalian digimon to do so, but the snacks were way tastier!

Crystal was taking a brief moment to take in her surroundings. Aside from the girl with the Dorumon, there was the boy with the Sunmon who was also new to the gathering crowd of digidestined and digimon. The girl who had been propped against the tree by Kristoph was still looking pretty out of it, but at least the other girl, Claire, had managed to stop her hand from bleeding back at the computer lab so Crystal figured she was probably going to be alright. She must have really pushed herself hard back there to tire herself out so badly, but there wasn't anything Crystal could have done to change that so there was no point in wasting her energy on feeling guilty about it. Kristoph's partner, Dorimon, seemed intrigued by the existence of the other Dorumon which Crystal thought was totally understandable given that to her knowledge it was a pretty rare species among digimon and she also wondered what sort of variation there might be with this other one's digivolution.

Crystal was far from unobservant. She noticed that Dea was stumbling a little and she could also see that the other girl was trying to hide any show of weakness. Clearly, she must have been pretty exhausted too. Again, understandable given the whole kidnapping fiasco. As such, Crystal decided not to comment on it at the moment. Instead, Crystal decided to delve into the other pressing issue of introducing herself to those assembled whom she hadn't already taken the time to introduce herself to.

"Anyway, since there are still some people here I haven't properly introduced myself to, I'm Crystal and this is my partner, Kyaromon," Crystal stated, gesturing briefly toward the small mammalian digimon perched upon her shoulder. "I'm a first year student at Odaiba High School and a member of the karate club. And I first became a digidestined when I met my partner about three years ago."

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Yuki Masamune and Labramon | Ruko Nakamori and Sunmon

Let me help you...
I will protect you...

The master of pranking at your service!
Me and my partner are the greatest pranksters you'll ever meet.

"Sunmon!" One last call from Ruko announced his appearance to the other Digidestined as he caught up to the excited little in-training and picked him up. "What have I told you about running off?"

Sunmon slightly groaned in disgust at his acting like a parent. "That I'll get lost and we won't be able to find each other again."

"Good." Ruko turned and glared at Kyaromon mumbled about his partner. Not one to take lightly about talking about his friends, he was about to tell off the Digimon as Kristoph invited them to join the group in introductions. Biting back his last statement, he continued, "Sure. We'll join you," in a kind of forced smile.

As he sat down, leaving Sunmon on his lap, he grabbed a piece of takoyaki. "I guess I'm going next. I'm Ruko Nakamori and this is my partner Sunmon. I go to Shiroyama High...Uh...I guess my extracurricular is detention. Either way, me and Sunmon just met probably about two months ago, so we were both shocked today when there were others like us."

"Don't worry. We didn't know there were others until now." Yuki said as she finally got to the group with Labramon. The dog-like digimon was contemplating the group. Actually he was worried that Yuki didn't bring enough snacks since younger Digimon, especially in-trainings, were bottomless pits. He decided to keep his mouth shut on it though.

Yuki put out the snacks as Labramon sat down. "Here these are for everyone." As soon as she sat down next to her partner, she saw Sunmon quickly grab one from the corner of her eye and smiled. "And I'm late. Just kidding, I'm Yukihiro Masamune, but you can just call me Yuki."

"And I'm her partner, Labramon," Labramon added with a slight bow. "We've been partners for about seven years now. But we didn't know there were others."

"Actually, we used to live in Japan years ago. But due to a terrorist bombing or something like that, we evacuated and moved to America, where I met Labramon. Now we're back at Obiada High. It's nice to meet you all!"

❋Digimon Level: Rookie (Labramon) | In-training (Sunmon)
❋Hanging With: Crystal, Kudamon, Shiro, WhiteKoromon, Kaine, Kana, Kristoph, Dorimon, Dea, Teddymon, Kameka, Vitium, Yuutom Kyokyomon, Yuki, Claire, Salamon, Arukadhimon, Lilitha, Impmon, Nyx, Dorumon
❋OOC: Sorry for the late post again. Gotta love college. I'm trying a combined post for once since it seems to flow better with me when I have more then one set of characters in an area.

Crystal Mizuka

Teryn180

Kuuykyo_Fushichou

jirocho

Dea and #Teddy#

Dameon Black
User Image

Nyx and Dorumon

With: Crystal/Kyaromon, Kameka/Vitium, Kristoph/Dorimon, Lilitha/Impmon, Claire/Salamon, Yuki/Labramon, Yuuto/Kyokyomon, Dea/Teddymon/Arukadhimon, and Ruko/Sunmon
Mood: Timid and nervous/Partner's Mood: Calm and Docile
Thoughts: Nyx: I never knew that we both would be meeting this many Digidestined today. Dorumon: I wonder if I will meet that feline digimon again. I believe she told me that her name was Gatomon and that she was the partner of one of the original Digidestined.

Nyx and Dorumon watched more Digidestined show up at the park as they heard two Digidestined named Yuki and Crystal introduce themselves and their partners. She then heard Ruko introduce himself and Sunmon to the group as she decided to do the same. "Um! I-I guess I will go n-next. M-My name is Nyx S-Stratos and this is my partner Dorumon. I'm 14 years old and I-I go to Odaiba Junior High." She said to the other Digidestined and their partners as she continued her introduction even though she was really nervous feeling like the other Digidestined and their partners were all staring at her. "Um! W-Well I am not in any after school activities since I don't r-really have any friends except for my partner because w-well I'm very t-timid and that I spend most of my time after school at the library and m-most of the students say that I am a e-egghead. I became Dorumon's partner about a year ago. He came out of my computer one night when I was doing my homework only that he was in his In-Training form. D-Dorumon explained to me about what Digimon are, the digivice and crest tag that appeared in my hand a minute after Dorumon appeared, and about the Digital World. We both have been partners ever since though I have to hide him from my older sister Sopheria who I live with." Nyx then kept her eyes focused on the ground. Dorumon gently rubbed his head against Nyx's arm to get her attention as he said kindly to her. "Nyx I told you before don't let those kids get to you. You are not a egghead you are well read." Nyx looked at her partner as she smiled shyly and said to him. "Thank you Dorumon.

User Image

Mew_Latias

Crystal Mizuka

ToraHiroba

Teryn180

Dameon Black

Dea and #Teddy#
~ Yuuto Rausu and Kyokyomon ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yuu began to pedal slowly as soon as he spotted the computer lab students and their young friends. Kyokyomon, not wanting to wait until his partner had parked the bike, leaped out of the basket and started swimming through the air swifter than a sea turtle in a salty ocean. From the green-eyed Digimon's view, he could see a Dorimon, a Dorumon, a girl with a white bear of some kind, a bright Sunmon, a Salamon, and a few others. "Five...six...seven...wow! So many of them! Yuuto has to see this. He must, he must!" Kyokyomon flapped his flippers a little harder and propelled himself a little higher. Clearing his throat, Kyokyomon announced, "Hey, everyone! Up there!"

The serpent-like Digimon performed a little corkscrew and continued with the greeting. "This is Kyokyomon speaking. Just sit tight, and my buddy Yuuto Rausu will be joining you all momentarily for the meal!"

Yuuto entered the scene a short time later, minus the bike to jump up and take hold of one of Kyokyomon's waving back flippers. "Kyo! What did I tell you? No flying out of my sight!" he warned. With a glance around at Crystal, Claire, Kristoph, Dea, their partnered Digimon, and the rest of the chosen, the green-haired guy takes a breath and bowed his head. "Forgive my young friend, everyone. Kyokyomon has a tendency to get away when the opportunity arises. Anyway, I'm Yuuto, and I've been attending Odaiba Junior High since the day I moved to the mainland from the far northern island. For all the time I've been watching him, a year almost, Kyokyomon has been both a handful and a breath of fresh air."

"When I'm hurt, or when I'm lonely, Yuu is always there to help. Yes, he is! Now can I eat?" asked Kyokyomon.

Yuuto lets go of Kyokyomon and replied. "Of course you may."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces