Welcome to Gaia! ::

When should we have our next time skip (in terms of real life days)?

Now 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Sunday 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Monday 0.5 50.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
This poll closed on August 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Cassadega
Thanks for the concern everyone! For today all I had to do was get over my emotional distress, since there was nothing I could do on a Sunday to actually fix the problem, and look! I actually got a decent post out for the first time in a while, and Yuna learned a second power.

Incidentally, The Sound of Silence was an alternative track to Pheromone Mastery: Silence, but the mood doesn't fit so I went with the John Cage "piece" instead. emotion_awesome

O .O giong to read now and glad everything work out for the best. I'm going to shoot you a pm in a bit about a plot point or possible event. :3

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
Ageha-pyon

Hi-hi~!
So I figured since you have Kuma, the King of Sports Clubs, that maybe we could establish a mini-relationship or just a history between her and my new character, Kobashigawa Cho, who is a clubless second-year. Since she's looking for a sports-centered club and all due to her obsession with boxing, I figured that them having a friendship or mutual acquaintance would be fitting. 3nodding

Sparkly Protagonist

4,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Nerdy Oatmeal
Ageha-pyon

Hi-hi~!
So I figured since you have Kuma, the King of Sports Clubs, that maybe we could establish a mini-relationship or just a history between her and my new character, Kobashigawa Cho, who is a clubless second-year. Since she's looking for a sports-centered club and all due to her obsession with boxing, I figured that them having a friendship or mutual acquaintance would be fitting. 3nodding

Alrighty, what did you have in mind? If they're somehow friends, then she might have been in the Rugby club.

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
Ageha-pyon
Nerdy Oatmeal
Ageha-pyon

Hi-hi~!

Alrighty, what did you have in mind? If they're somehow friends, then she might have been in the Rugby club.

Ah, well since she remained clubless for her entire first year and just hung out in the gym, I was thinking that maybe they just kinda started talking and met that way? I mean, I think I put in her bio that she would hang around some clubs but never really joined in since she didn't want to commit to anything. Although I would imagine that she probably hung around Rugby club just for kicks and was like an "unofficial" member?? And now is keeping the option open as a club to join since she has a little list of clubs she's kept her eye on?

Sparkly Protagonist

4,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Nerdy Oatmeal
Ageha-pyon
Nerdy Oatmeal
Ageha-pyon

Hi-hi~!

Ah, well since she remained clubless for her entire first year and just hung out in the gym, I was thinking that maybe they just kinda started talking and met that way? I mean, I think I put in her bio that she would hang around some clubs but never really joined in since she didn't want to commit to anything. Although I would imagine that she probably hung around Rugby club just for kicks and was like an "unofficial" member?? And now is keeping the option open as a club to join since she has a little list of clubs she's kept her eye on?

Yeah that could be fine. Kongou could have offered her to "Test" out her club or something and had her stick around!

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
Ageha-pyon
Nerdy Oatmeal
Ageha-pyon
Nerdy Oatmeal
Ageha-pyon

Hi-hi~!

Yeah that could be fine. Kongou could have offered her to "Test" out her club or something and had her stick around!

Perfect! She may end up just joining Rugby Club anyway, depending on how things work out. I don't know when I'll post with her first but it'll probably be relatively soon. Gotta get some good ideas for her grand entrance. whee lol

Sparkly Protagonist

4,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Nerdy Oatmeal
Ageha-pyon
Nerdy Oatmeal
Ageha-pyon
Nerdy Oatmeal
Ageha-pyon

Hi-hi~!

Perfect! She may end up just joining Rugby Club anyway, depending on how things work out. I don't know when I'll post with her first but it'll probably be relatively soon. Gotta get some good ideas for her grand entrance. whee lol

That'll be fun. Rugby club really has no members, lol.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Nehhhh, I promise to get a Shizu post up in a couple hours once I'm off work.Got a fair portion typed up earlier, just gotta edit and finish it up~
Sorry things been a little hectic class-wise but I can finish up my Renge post tonight. Almost done with it.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
-noms on a cookie-

Sparkly Protagonist

4,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Don't forget! If you say "Rabbit Rabbit" as your first words on September 1st,
you'll have good luck for the whole month!

User Image

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Yessss, done with Shizu post. = A = ~
But as a warning, she's got a bit of a Coco-esque moment at the end. Girl be pissed at Yuna.
Hopefully it's good though. This is that one post where I'm just like... '******** if I know', so if anything needs changing, someone just swat me upside the head or somethin'.
While I'm up since I woke 2 hours before I'm suppose to.

Ageha-pyon

I'm going to work on Sachi since I got Renge out. And, please tell me to edit since I can't confirm nor deny, I would like for Sachi to meet up with Kongou finally because she felt what happened in the basement and all she knows is that her friend is buried under.

Again, I'm working on a post and it will probably be up when you see this, but that will just be near the end of the post so it be an easy edit definitely! After all, still need to pay attention to Isshin and Suzume

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
~rolls in~
I has a new characterrrrr!
Cho could use some friends. And since she's a second year who has gone her entire first year without a club, she would've met or at least exchanged hellos with a good number of people there. She spent most her time in the gym and stuff, probably using the punching bags. If anyone has an idea of any existing relationship between she and another character, let me know!
Nerdy Oatmeal
~rolls in~
I has a new characterrrrr!
Cho could use some friends. And since she's a second year who has gone her entire first year without a club, she would've met or at least exchanged hellos with a good number of people there. She spent most her time in the gym and stuff, probably using the punching bags. If anyone has an idea of any existing relationship between she and another character, let me know!
ayyy another athletic character! Considering isshin is also a second year, they could have had a run-in in their first year. Isshin may have realized that she was great potential for his club and has been trying to recruit her! And now that he has his club(well, 50% of his club). He now has something to recruit her to! and you can bet he'll get persistent about it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff