Welcome to Gaia! ::

When should we have our next time skip (in terms of real life days)?

Now 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Sunday 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Monday 0.5 50.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
This poll closed on August 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Anywho, gonna get working on that Suzu post and then Shizu will be next in line, probably interrupting Akki and Coco's moment. Junko will wait another round of posts from Kendo Club and Susumu I think, just because it'd keep from having to explain how she waltzes right on past an invading force. While she wouldn't be bothered to help her former club, there'd be the chance I'm sure of someone seeing her, sword in hand, and thinking 'Enemy! Attack!'.

So yeah. That's my goal. I've got four hours before I head to sleep, so I should be able to accomplish a couple of posts. Assuming I don't get distracted... By my cat... Or plotting... Or shipping... Or tumblr...

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
PrincessKitteh
Assuming I don't get distracted... By my cat... Or plotting... Or shipping... Or tumblr...

Godspeed, you brave soul.
guys, haaalp. i'm on a little brain fart and need something for Isshin to do so i can get my daily post in.. haaaalp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Protagonist

4,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Decimo - Vongola
guys, haaalp. i'm on a little brain fart and need something for Isshin to do so i can get my daily post in.. haaaalp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you start Isshin's club yet? I could make an NPC for your club or something!

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Success, both have been posted. = v = Although Shizu's is kind of short and bleh, but hopefully it works/is workable with. Poor babeh is sleepy and confused and too used to getting her midday naps that are at least 20-30 minutes.
Ageha-pyon

Did you start Isshin's club yet? I could make an NPC for your club or something!

Isshin hasn't started it yet, I think I'll have him go through the process of making one though (getting akki to do paper etc). but you would do that for me?

User Image

Sparkly Protagonist

4,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Decimo - Vongola
Ageha-pyon

Isshin hasn't started it yet, I think I'll have him go through the process of making one though (getting akki to do paper etc). but you would do that for me?

User Image

Yes I would! You seem lost most of the time with nothing to do, like a wayward soul. So I think it'd be nice if I could help you and give Isshin more purpose and presence in the RP! Isshin is a pretty nice guy, so I think it'd be nice if someone noticed him.

User Image

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Decimo - Vongola

Honestly, if Suzume doesn't go through with joining Photography Club, Isshin could probably recruit her. Soccer could quite honestly be an interest and something she's innately good at.

Dapper Newb

I ended up falling asleep before I could complete my post, so I'll have to finish it up once I get back from work.

Please forgive me.
Ageha-pyon

Yes I would! You seem lost most of the time with nothing to do, like a wayward soul. So I think it'd be nice if I could help you and give Isshin more purpose and presence in the RP! Isshin is a pretty nice guy, so I think it'd be nice if someone noticed him.

User Image

Yaaay, it's perfectooo!

User Image

PrincessKitteh

Honestly, if Suzume doesn't go through with joining Photography Club, Isshin could probably recruit her. Soccer could quite honestly be an interest and something she's innately good at.

ayyy lmao, well, it'd be weird if isshin came out of the blue just to ask suzume to join! we must have isshin bait her into a friendship and then trap her into joining the soccer club!

Sparkly Protagonist

4,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Decimo - Vongola
Ageha-pyon

User Image

Yaaay, it's perfectooo!

User Image

PrincessKitteh

ayyy lmao, well, it'd be weird if isshin came out of the blue just to ask suzume to join! we must have isshin bait her into a friendship and then trap her into joining the soccer club!

I would like to plot out the character. I feel like it'd be easier if she's a first year or the same year as him and already has interest in talking to him. I think it'd be nice if this character is more responsible to contrast his slacker attitude.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Decimo - Vongola
PrincessKitteh

Well, he'll have some time for them to run into each other and become at least acquainted. She doesn't make fast friends(friends in general aren't her forte aside from Sachi, so he probably won't get better than acquaintanceship until she's spent time in his club), but he probably won't overwhelm her and scare her off, so he has that on her side.
I mean, even if he circulates it somehow that he's starting a soccer club, she could hear about it and find him to inquire about it.
Ageha-pyon
I would like to plot out the character. I feel like it'd be easier if she's a first year or the same year as him and already has interest in talking to him. I think it'd be nice if this character is more responsible to contrast his slacker attitude.
Well, Isshin does need/want a secretary! So I think it'd would be a good choice! just so we can have the best of both worlds. Hell, we could even make a short history between the two.

PrincessKitteh

Well, he'll have some time for them to run into each other and become at least acquainted. She doesn't make fast friends(friends in general aren't her forte aside from Sachi, so he probably won't get better than acquaintanceship until she's spent time in his club), but he probably won't overwhelm her and scare her off, so he has that on her side.
I mean, even if he circulates it somehow that he's starting a soccer club, she could hear about it and find him to inquire about it.
Oh, if it's about the umm.. 'advertisement' of the club, I could very well have that arranged to happen in my next post. you can't go wrong with a couple of punches and a very enthusiastic scream in the name of the soccer club!

Sparkly Protagonist

4,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Decimo - Vongola
Ageha-pyon
Well, Isshin does need/want a secretary! So I think it'd would be a good choice! just so we can have the best of both worlds. Hell, we could even make a short history between the two.

PrincessKitteh

Oh, if it's about the umm.. 'advertisement' of the club, I could very well have that arranged to happen in my next post. you can't go wrong with a couple of punches and a very enthusiastic scream in the name of the soccer club!

My initial idea is that my character has a romantic interest in Isshin. But like a typical girl, she's rather shy with her feelings. But she is also honest. I think she'd come to him if he needed help with making a club. What did he do in his first year? We can come up with a history between the two. It might be simple or complex.
Ageha-pyon
My initial idea is that my character has a romantic interest in Isshin. But like a typical girl, she's rather shy with her feelings. But she is also honest. I think she'd come to him if he needed help with making a club. What did he do in his first year? We can come up with a history between the two. It might be simple or complex.
I can roll with that! I guess Isshin was reckless in his first year and usually got into small fights. I mean they could have met outside of the school or something like that. It could be one of those damsel in distress situations and Isshin stepped in to help her or she stepped into a fight between Isshin and the enemy to stop it. i dunno lets try make it interesting!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff