Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Regular

10,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Normal occurrence if we both work late, we'll drink a few beers and talk about random s**t.
This guy gets wasted and tries to do a handstand in my living room, mind you I just got a lovely new coffee table and had an adorable little flower pot on it that my neighbors kid made for me.
Well guess what the a*****e broke my table and cracked my little flower pot! I fixed the flower pot with some super glue but my table well....
He's gonna pay for it though so i'm not that mad emotion_yatta

Strawberry

I had to pay $25 for dropping my friend Andy's glass pipe yesterday its ok

Indulgent Foe

23,875 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
what a nice neighbor's kid

Generous Regular

10,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Punkesque
yea She's 6 and she's a sweet heart. Her moms a florist so she likes painting the flower pots her mom uses to keep the flowers in. She got mad when I said I didnt have any flowers so the next day she gave me a flower pot with blue and yellow butterflies on it smile

Indulgent Foe

23,875 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Yoru no kitsune
Punkesque
yea She's 6 and she's a sweet heart. Her moms a florist so she likes painting the flower pots her mom uses to keep the flowers in. She got mad when I said I didnt have any flowers so the next day she gave me a flower pot with blue and yellow butterflies on it smile

That's so cute! My neighborhood kids were always the "pull flowers straight from your garden" type.

mad

Generous Regular

10,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Punkesque
Yoru no kitsune
Punkesque

That's so cute! My neighborhood kids were always the "pull flowers straight from your garden" type.

mad
I cant say anything to that cause I did that a lot when I was little sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas