Darkness 0.23456790123457 23.5% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 >

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Kagiroi
Fire Dragon

----------------------------------------------

Kagiroi responded to his fire breathing warning with a nod, though she did not mind the idea of being surrounded by fire. She was rather calm with the thought. Usually, calmer than a normal person suffocating in such a hellish situation, “The room I have in mind should be able to withstand such conditions, but whatever fire you breath should be no problem for me to extinguish.” She confidently spoke to reassure any worries. Her gaze hooked on the doorway a few door a head of them, she thought of the ritual she was about to perform. She had never done it before, it was one of the few memories she had when she was a free hatchling. She watched the much older dragons within her tribe perform the ritual to pass the precious knowledge down to her and the other hatchlings. She loved to learn new things, that part of her still remained unchanged.

She felt a little excitement run though her veins as she turned to step into the doorway. Her ears tingled she heard Clay’s footsteps following behind her. When she entered the room and stood off to the side of the door to close behind him. Once the door had been shut, she locked the door and melted the lock to prevent unwelcomed intruders from disturbing them. She imagined that any screams of agony would not go unnoticed. She walked to the center of the room, exhaling a heated breath, “Using an ancient dragon spell, I will seal your wound with my own flesh, a wound that size is small compared to a dragon so I will not be burned, but forcing foreign flesh to bind will be quite painful. I will do my best to make the pain brief.” She said as she turned to him, while she cracked her knuckles with a quick flex of her hands and her long dragon tail slowly uncurled out behind her.

“Try not to move…” She said with a stern expression as she thrust her hand at Clay without warning in a claw fashion. The tips of her fingers bore into his wound, drawing fresh blood that coated her finger with a loud boiling hiss, [“In exchange for this blood I give my flesh to mend thy wound and create a special bond”] The Dragoness’s hair erupted into wild blue flames that danced behind her, she released a low hum from her throat, the sound ran along the walls long after she grew silent. She twisted her wrist to tear out the dead flesh to awaken his wound and withdrew her blood-coated hand, [ “Blood, flesh, and bones. Your pain is mine and mine is yours, our link will remain till death or betrayal.”]

She moved her blood-coated hand towards her own shoulder, she same side as Clay’s wounded shoulder. The cloth that covered her shoulder slowly disintegrated into red sparks and crimson scales that fled like spooked spiders into her flaming hair to expose her skin. She slowly closed her eyes, as she exhaled black smoke from her mouth. Her fingertips slowly pierced into her skin, gripping into her flesh. His blood that coated her fingers seeped into her open wound. She gripped her teeth as she turned her head away. She began to feel the pain from Clay’s wound burning into her shoulder. Where blood should be flowing from her wound, a white light glowed shown out as she moved her hand away. Her fingers unsheathed from the flesh and her wound had begun to tear out and morph out into a branching white flame from her body. The fire spiraled out with a large red scale that danced around like Fall leaf in the breeze. She slowly extended her hand out, the flames fallowed above she reached out toward Clay’s wounded shoulder.

She took in a deep breath, exhaling a few sparks into the white flames, pushing them like boat with wind filled sails into Clay’s wound. The white flames pooled in with the sparks, filling it to the brim with a hiss as she extended her hand out more as the scale wisped in front and sealed his wound. She pressed her hand over the scale that had belonged to her. Her hand seemed small compared to the size of the scale. She watched as the edges of the scale mended with his skin, the white fire inside began to slowly change into flesh that slowly fused with Clay’s body. Painful as hell. The dragoness drew her hand over to her shoulder, her skin around her glowing wound boiled and stretched over to seal her wound; leaving a red scale marking on her skin. She took a step back with a weakened sigh as she watched her flesh bond with Clay’s, “If you ever betray me, my flesh will reject you. If you are injured I will feel it, and you will feel my pain.” The dragoness calmly as her flaming hair died down, and the scales that fled into her hair flew out and patched up her clothes. She grew quite as she waited.

((I'm sorry if there are shitty mistakes, tell me and I'll fix it but I'm really tired and kinda down right now. sorry. ))

---------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Claiborne Knighton
My home was taken from me, and those responsible will pay with their lives

I am here: a room in agnor's castle
I am with: My shoulder-flesh-mate
On my mind: So glad to have this arm back

Kagiroi seemed confident that the firebreath wouldn't be an issue. Well, she was probably right. Even if something went wrong, it wasn't like he'd be able to burn down a stone castle. And Kagiroi probably wasn't to get anything but enjoyment out of some extra fire in her life. "I'll make sure to breath some extra just for you then." Well, he'd do it if he could figure out how. He'd tried summoning the power a couple of times since the church, but hadn't succeeded. Well, at least he could get by without it.

Soon they were inside a room. And Kagiroi melted the lock. He raised and eyebrow and uncomfortably jested. "You know those things work even when you don't destroy them right?" Did she think someone would try and break down the door? "About how much is this going to sound like a murder to outside ears? A sign on the door might have been useful." Clay glanced over at the door. Oh yeah, melted lock. They'd break it to get out easily enough, but they wouldn't be able to relock it after that. "Maybe a bit too late for my suggestion. Not sure I'd believe the sign anyways. 'Ignore the screaming, I'm just fixing his shoulder.' Seems realistic to me." Clay decided to stop joking around. He was admittedly a little nervous, but the sooner it started, the sooner it ended. "I'll shut up. Let's get this over with."

Kagiroi then gave an actual explanation for what she was about to do. He'd be getting some of her flesh. That was . . . well, it was weird as ********. But if it'd fix him, he didn't much care. He wasn't looking forwards to the pain, but hey, he MIGHT have dealt with worse. She told him not to move. Wait, were they doing this standing up? "Wait, should I lie down or some- ********] Without warning, she thrust her finger into his wound. This wasn't what he had in mind. The pain wasn't as bad he imagined though. Caught him off guard and burned, but it was bearable.

Wait it wasn't over, was it. His arm didn't seem fixed. He'd move it to check, but he had a feeling that was a bad idea. She began chanting in draconic and stuck the finger into her own shoulder. Ouch. Eventually, she pulled a large, fiery scale from the wound. Ah, that looked like it'd be the painful part. She then began shoving it into him. It felt like his shoulder was on fire. He screamed. And swore. Hopefully no village children were within earshot. There were no flames at first, but he could feel them building in his core, climbing up his throat. His mouth began to glow, and eventually the flames poured out. He left his mouth open for fire and yelling purposes, but closed his eyes tight and clenched his fists, all too aware that the walls of the room around him were beginning to heat up. He did his best to keep control. This Agnor guy probably wouldn't be happy if he found a section of his castle melted.

Eventually it was over. His breathing became normal, and heat stopped radiating from the walls. Was it just his imagination, or had one of them began to glow? A quick glance around confirmed that at least none of them had done any real melting. The room was like a sauna though. Kagiroi broke the silence by explaining a bit more about her little ritual. Panting a bit, and somewhat irritated to be talking before he'd even caught his breath, he responded with attitude, "Well, I'll be careful to keep my varied assortment of knives far from your back."

While he spoke, he shrugged his shoulders a bit. Damn, it'd worked. Well, it better have ******** worked. He didn't sit through that for nothing. He swung his arm around a bit, glad to have it back. As he calmed down, he responded more seriously, "Oh, and thanks. You could have left me injured. So, even ignoring magical flesh rejection, as long as you don't secretly want not to brutally murder the king and bathe in his blood, you don't need to worry about betrayal."

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Not Gonna Die
Outfit- same as pic, but Clay wields a mace

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna
He's not a madman, he's a king! And he's earned my loyalty.

I am here: town
I am with: homeless guy
I feel: this is a little awkward

The trip back to the town had taken longer than the trip out there. They're forced now consisted of more than the handful of incredibly mobile Phantoms who'd rushed out to the elven village. They now had a group of ordinary soldiers, and their lumbering leader, General Gareth. Luckily, point A and point B hadn't been that far away regardless of your speed, and the majority of the king's forces were now relaxing in a tavern while waiting for the higher ups, the phantoms and Gareth, to come up with some sort of plan. They had no idea where the rebels could have gone. She didn't know where Kishune was either. They'd made the decision not to wait or bother searching for him. They needed to regroup and start planning as soon as they could. She was fairly sure he'd be able to locate them with ease though.

Emlyn was sitting inside the town's church, praying, and wondering if the gods might have any guidance for her. They were silent as usual. The priests said you were supposed to look the gods for guidance, but it never seemed to work. She was pretty sure they just meant "think about it, and then do the right thing." Emlyn didn't need to give anything any serious thought though; she knew hunting down the rebels was the right thing to do. But all of her conviction did nothing to tell her where to go. Maybe she wasn't asking the right questions. She stood with a sigh and promptly left the building. Reflection wouldn't help her.

Emlyn found herself outside, faced with the buildings and faces of the town. They were all welcoming enough, but Emlyn didn't want to stay here much longer. The rebels were out there. And so was Kagiroi. Emlyn needed to find her. The dragoness was her responsibility. And, there was probably some personal reason too. Talking had failed, but Emlyn still didn't want to just kill her like she was some other rebel.

She exhaled loudly, hoping to breath out some her stress and turmoil. It felt kinda good, but didn't really accomplish anything. As she walked by an alley, she noticed someone sleeping in there. Were they homeless? Feeling bad, Emlyn entered the alley. "Um, hello? Are you alright? Do you uh," Emlyn paused. She wanted to offer help, but she wasn't sure what she could do. Feed him for one day? Each meal was a blessing, but none of them changed anything. She was so much more powerful and well off than when she was in his position, but that didn't mean she could help him. "Have you considered joining the royal army?" Well, it was how she got off the streets. And from what she could see, he seemed able-bodied and in shape. A bit of training, and he'd likely make a decent soldier.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxUser Image
Midnight Moon
Outfit: Armor, front/back, light ore bracelet, sword hanging at side, small pouch for her spell book

kiaburst
User Image
XMarching on til victory we fight!... 』

𝔎𝔄ℑ𝔇𝔈𝔑 𝔜𝔄𝔗𝔈𝔖

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Shutting his eyes as he leaned against the cold stone walls of the building behind him, Kaiden remained near motionless in the dark alley. He had spent hours trying to figure out what his next plan of action was. Interrogating one of the many military officers that were currently occupying this city, but what would that do? Dig him into a further grave than he already was? He had assaulted a general a few days prior. Didn't seem like the golem-like soldier would have remembered him anyway, but he was still in a sticky situation at this current time. He needed to make all of his movements from this point forward a bit more silence.

Hanging his head a bit lower, the rogue knight had attempted to rest up in the alleyway. The butcher who had confronted him earlier must have been busy with his wares and business at this time, so he could have at least used this chance to catch up on the lack of sleep he had. As he found himself finally drifting off, something alerted him instantly. A soft voice entering his ears, his sapphire blue eyes opened up and immediately began to glare daggers in the direction of the voice. His eyes meeting with the brunette girl who wore a rather flashy set of armor, he looked back down as she seemed to show some concern over his safety. "I'm fine," He bluntly said as he shut his eyes again. It wasn't until she spoke back up again that his attention was caught.

Hearing the suggestion to join the royal army, he gritted his teeth as he tried to hold back his rage. "I have no reason to join them," He tried to say rather calmly, his fists shaking a bit as he remembered that day a little more than a week prior. Fighting alongside his comrades in the army, then their sudden betrayal. It was was still too fresh in his mind. Looking back at the girl once again, his eyes grew wide as he finally recognized her. She was a member of the royal army and had been fighting against the rebels back in the lonely village. Remaining quiet for a bit, he looked back at the ground, his eyes still wide. He wasn't sure if she knew who he was or what he was doing here, but in the strangest way, this was the perfect chance. If he could somehow pin her down and get some information out of her, he could escape this town and keep going until he finally found the truth.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『 ...The fire still burns!X

Company:With some flashy royal knight, I think.
Melody of the time:
Any thoughts?:"This is a golden chance, isn't it?"
O.o.C.:

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Arthion Ilyndrathyl
I fight for my friends; their lives are more precious than gold and silver.

I am here: Town
I am with: Kishune
I feel: Am I getting the full story here? Not everything is making sense

Arthion sighed a bit at Kishune shrugging off any concern for Emlyn. Sure, she was capable, and considering her personal case, joining the Phantoms had probably been a good thing for her. He just didn't like the idea of a fifteen year old joining the army. Kishune himself seemed a bit young too, but Arthion wasn't about to start that argument. Instead, he continued on the respect conversation. It was at least somewhat interesting, and it seemed like a safe topic to discuss with him. "Well, of course everyone has their faults . I just meant that it seems that she seems to be only one who's earned your respect in spite of them, aside from the king."

Arthion certainly thought the king had has flaws, but Kishune didn't seem to agree. Though, how quickly should Arthion jump to that conclusion? Kishune seemed like the type to blunty state his beliefs, but he didn't choose his words carelessly either. Not failing simply meant that the king accomplished what he wanted to or said he would. Not hard for a man with that kind of power. Did Kishune simply agree with the king's morals, or was he willing to put what was right aside for the cause of this man who he viewed as infallible? Arthion was tempted to dig further, but wasn't sure how to word that kind of question without sounding disloyal. During a rebellion, even something like that could be treated like treason. He decided he didn't need to comment further, and stopped speaking after his comment on Emlyn.

Arthion listened to Kishune further explain the situation with Emlyn and Gareth. "I must admit to being a bit confused about what Gareth's mission is then, aside from his failed assignment you mentioned. Aeston isn't at war, so if the general is doing anything, there's not a whole lot for him aside from what Emlyn's been tasked with." If he had no further tasks, it would make sense for Gareth to take his soldiers and go back to the capital where they could report their failure and wait for another mission. That said, Arthion didn't imagine that Kishune had talked with Gareth long enough to learn the full details of his mission.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Untraveled Road
Outfit- Same as pic

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna

I am here: phantom town
I am with: homeless guy
I feel: This guy should support the king!

Emlyn took a small step back when the boy glared at her. She wasn't expecting such a reaction to her attempts at kindness. Was she wrong about him being homeless? He seemed to be trying to catch up on sleep. She guessed could understand him being a bit grumpy about being interrupted, but being hostile was a bit odd. He coldly replied that he was fine. "But um, y-you're sleeping outside." Wait, why was Elmlyn getting nervous. She was a Phantom. She fought on equal grounds with the leaders of the rebellion. She didn't need to get intimidated by some homeless guy glaring at her. She took a step forwards, back to the position she'd stepped away from. Still near the entrance of the alley. She didn't need be scared, but she wasn't going to careless walk up and hug the guy either.

Emlyn frowned when he said he had no reason to join the army. He sounded a little bitter and angry as he spoke, but kept his voice somewhat level. Was he hiding something? If so, he wasn't doing it well. He couldn't be a rebel, could he? She didn't think she remembered him, and being a rebel in this town was a bad idea anyways. Did he have something against the king? The thought made her grow a little hostile towards him.

Emlyn wanted to prove him wrong. She started, "You don't sound like you just aren't interested in fighting. What do you have against the army? We're fighting to keep Aeston safe and happy." She came off a little harsher than she'd wanted to. She was less interested in convincing him to join, and more interested in defending the king and her beliefs. The king had helped her off the streets, and wanted to get everyone else off of them too once he didn't have internal conflicts to deal with.

Midnight Moon
Outfit: Armor, front/back, light ore bracelet, sword hanging at side, small pouch for her spell book

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
=Angel Austin=
"No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"
Where: Clinic -> Hallway
With: No one at the moment.
Thoughts: N-No...no...

After hearing Anise’s little remark, Angel chucked a bit as he rubbed the back of his head with a mummified hand. “Well that yeah. But If I want to keep as many of you safe as possible…I need to do something about myself.” He told her. ‘What will I be able to do though…? I can’t remove them like use to…’ He thought to himself.

Angel was then brought out of his thoughts as he heard screams coming from down the halls. He looked up surprised as he heard the screams and tensed up as the screaming continued. Hearing them reminded him of his slave days when others were being abused and tortured. Out of reflex, Angel shot out of bed towards the clinic’s exit. His wings unwrapped from around him revealing his mummified body as he ran to the door. He was covered in bandages from the neck down, with just a few on his face from simple cuts. Angel ran between the isles of beds and down the hall towards the screaming. Once he hit an intersection he slid to a halt and listened as he looked around. He then heard the coming down a hall and ran towards it. Angel came to a door that seemed to be letting off heat waves from it. Angel froze at the sight of it as he remembered the worst torture room he ever saw. The place seemed like hell incarnate with low temp oil baths, fiery pits and a lot. “Don’t tell me this place has one of those…!” Angel said as he continued to have flash backs of gruesome scenes. He even staggered back a bit. It wasn’t like Angel. He usually stood his ground to a point, even up to a dragon…but for him to instantly stagger at the sight was another thing. When the screaming stopped, Angel fell back on his but as he looked at the door in shock. “Was I too late…?” He said to himself as he shivered.

"But no one knows how much one grieves though..."
AmaLee - Unravel

ArianaLucky_Star

Majestic Sugar's Girlfriend

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Anise

Anise smiled vaguely before the blood curdling screams started to echo the hallways. Her body tensed as the scream sent chills down her spine, her eyes rigidly fixed in the direction of where the screaming echoed. It didn't take long for a blur to flash across her vision and disappear down the halls, trailed by a few torn ends of bandage from Angel's abrupt dash from the bed. It would take a moment more to react as she jumped up, tumbling the chair she'd been sitting in and raced after Angel. More screaming filled the air as Anise trailed behind, she started to make out faint sounds that were like drum beats as she reached closer and closer to the spot where Angel stood facing a rather steaming door. As suddenly as it had started, however, the screams and sounds stopped. She was aware that others were starting to gather and she moved beside Angel, who by now had flopped to the floor either from some sort of shock or horror. She dared not ask which as her eyes stayed glued to the door. Murmuring started to fill the halls which would assuredly reach the others soon, some of the people had even readied their weapons for whatever was inside. In instances like these she'd often thought of what Dai would do or wishing that he was present to take care of the issue, but she was not Dai, there was so much more he could do. Swallowing what she could of her fear she warily moved towards the door and rose a hand up to knock. Her pale fist shook a little as she knocked as loudly as she could manage on the door. The touch of the door stung a little with heat, but she ignored it and tried to focus on leveling her voice instead. "...Is...everything alright in there? We...heard screaming...." she said as her voice came out less than normal sounding.

kishune
niegeno
Mewlicious Paladin
User Image

𝔎𝔄ℑ𝔇𝔈𝔑 𝔜𝔄𝔗𝔈𝔖

As he finally started to show less concern over the girl's identity, Kaiden shut his eyes once more. Hanging his head a bit as she told him that he was sleeping outside, he pressed his back against the wall. Feeling the firm bricks against his back, it wasn't exactly a soft bed or the barracks, but it would have sufficed. "As long as I am alive, I can get sleep anywhere," He strangely put it, keeping his eyes sealed shut. Folding his arms over his chest, he kept his cloak tight over his torso.

Though he had only been out and about for a little more than a week, his clothes had become tattered. It was hardly recognizable from the standard issue military gear that was given to the younger knights that served as foot soldiers. However, at this time he needed to keep as much of his clothes hidden as possible. The girl before him was within their military ranks. He didn't really know or understand the position she held, but it was clearly enough for her to be on the front lines and that was bad enough news for him.

As the girl spoke up once more, his eyes immediately opened. Glaring at her once again, a few strands of his golden blonde hair stuck out from under his hood. "I have no use for backstabbing bastards and the like," He bluntly said as he stood up, glaring down at the girl as he did so. Turning away from her, he reached towards the bladeless hilt. Resting his hand over it, he began to walk down the alley and away from the girl. He had already had enough of this one. Wasn't even worth the chance to find out some information about Azure's betrayal if he had to deal with this one. "It's hard to keep something safe, if you cannot protect what is precious to you. Remember that," He said as he looked back at the girl, before continuing his path.

Leaving the dark alley, he found himself progressing ever slowly into a far shadier part of the town. The streets rather dark and damp, smoke bellowed from the houses nearby. If it wasn't for the peace of the city, he would have believed they were at war and the houses were on fire. However, this definitely was not the case. "...One of the soldiers in this area would suffice," He mumbled to himself as he began to navigate the slums, his eyes narrowed as he carefully moved within the darkness of the streets.

Company:...Damn that flashy knight.
Melody of the time:
Any thoughts?:"Definitely not worth it..."
O.o.C.:

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna

I am here: sketchy part of town
I am with: rude guy
I feel: How dare

Maybe he was too stubbornly proud to want help? Emlyn didn't really get the mindset. But she didn't need to understand it, just know that he had it. Or, suspect that he did. There was still the possibility he was hiding something. He stated as long as he was alive he could sleep anywhere. Was he just lazy? Afraid of combat? Unless he didn't approve of what the army was doing, or maybe just armies in general, there weren't many other options. "You'll freeze to death in those tattered clothes though." She could be stubborn too. Wait . . . his clothes? Something about them seemed kind of off. She wasn't sure what yet.

His next comment drew her attention away from the clothes though. Backstabbing b*****d? Was that about the king? "What?" He demeanor completely changed at the criticism. "Don't you go anywhere." She growled at him as he got up, but the boy wasn't listening. He passed right by her. She was stunned for a moment. She was rarely ignored like this. His final parting comment got her following after him. She wasn't letting him lecture her like this.

She caught up to him in a shadier part of town. Memories of her brother and the king helping her running her mind, she clamped her hand on his shoulder, and turned him around to face her. Emlyn had been fighting off her dragon instincts most of her life, but when she was angry, getting aggressive and territorial was simply part her nature. White scales dotted her skin of her arms and face, and her fangs showed as she spoke. "I know plenty about backstabbing and not being able to protect what's important. Don't think you can lecture me when I was just trying to help you."

Midnight Moon

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I'm sorry, so sorry...
You've met with a horrible fate...

Damian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For I am the black dragon of the apocalypse

Damian grumbled, the village reaked of the other half dragon, it was a dragon that utilized the element of light as well, it was the exact opposite of Damian, the half dragon of darkness. Damian was an odd one, despite being part dragon himself he hated dragons he wanted nothing more than to kill each one, squeeze the very life out of each and every one and that went for half dragons as well. Unfortunately the one that assailed his nostrils was an ally of the king, Damian had given his loyalty to the king and as such he wasn't going to attack the other half dragon despite the overwhelming desire to. Damian walked the village, he wasn't quite sure what to do, he longed to fight, killing was enjoyable but this place seemed rather calm at the moment, which was annoying, but perhaps there was fighting nearby, perhaps he could coat his fangs in blood soon, although he have to find someone who knew about this whole operation going on here. The half dragon soon spotted two others who were talking with each other, he wasn't sure what it was they were speaking about but he figured they were good enough as any to ask what was going on here. "Excuse me, but I was just recently sent over here, and I'm not too sure as to the whole going ons here, would one of you mind explaining whats going on here to me?" Damian asked the two "oh yeah, my name is Damian by the way"

but am... am I really?...
Please tell me... Who am I?

Mewlicious Paladin

kishune

User Image

𝔎𝔄ℑ𝔇𝔈𝔑 𝔜𝔄𝔗𝔈𝔖

Making his way through the slums, he came to a halt as he caught sight of a pair of soldiers. Both appearing to be new recruits, they still had a glimmer of hope within their eyes. No, not them. They lacked the experience and more than likely the knowledge of what had happened. Course, it was hard to say in the end. No one was really innocent during times such as these. Reaching for the hilt of his weapon, his hand gently moved under his cloak. Getting ready to draw his weapon, he felt something grab onto his shoulder.

Forcefully turned to face the girl from earlier, he glared at her with cruel and unforgiving eyes. However, something caught his attention this time. Staring at the scales that had grown from her face and arms, he took notice of an all too familiar aura about her at the time. "...Azure...No, you're not him," He said as he seemingly ignored her rage. Looking away from her, his attention turned back to the soldiers as they began to walk away. His hand rested on the hilt still, he slowly looked back at the girl.

Shutting his eyes, he groaned and looked off to the side. "Could you let go? I have more important matters to deal with than the likes of you," He harshly said as he kept his left hand on the hilt and used his right hand to grab her wrist. Exhausted from the sleepless nights of following after the military troop that attacked the elf village, his grip was rather weakened and somewhat loose. "Now let me pass or...I'll...urg..." He began to say, before fall back. Hitting the stone pavement hard, his cloak spread apart enough to reveal the military uniform that was torn and cut apart from all the combat he had been for the past few days. "...Anywhere is fine..." He found himself saying, before rolling over on the street, facing a nearby building.

Company:...Damn that flashy knight.
Melody of the time:
Any thoughts?:"Too tired to really care."
O.o.C.:

Mewlicious Paladin

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

...✫✫✫Isaiah✫✫✫...

User Image

Isaiah's thought's about his father, his brother, his mother and Alida all seemed to blur together. He knew if the prophecy about him and Ezekiel were to come true, then one brother would kill the other, and he knew he would never shed his family's blood. Isaiah was more than sure that it would be Ezekiel that would spill his blood. However, Isaiah was confident on saving his brother's soul and prevent such grim events from happening.

Suddenly, sounds of screaming far off put Isaiah on high alert. The screaming was faint giving the sign that it was probably coming from the other side of the castle. Without a moment to lose, Isaiah took off down the nearest corridor. The castle was bigger than he anticipated, so whether or not to run was not an option. Down staircases, up hallways, through rooms and alternative paths Isaiah followed the direction of the screaming.

Once Isaiah was on the other side of the castle he slowed his pace to a jog. The origin of the screaming led Isaiah down a hallway. It seemed that he was late to the party for Isaiah spotted Angel and Anise already investing the situation. He slowly approached them without saying a word he stared at the door they both had their complete attention on. Isaiah was not that close, but he could feel the heat radiating off of it. "What's going on? I hear screaming..." he spoke in a low tone. Those were probably the first words he had spoken to anyone since their previous departure.

I'm the loved brother
I will find Ezekiel and save his soul
Water is the element that brings life

ArianaLucky_Star

kishune

niegeno

Mewlicious Paladin

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
...๑๑๑Ezekiel๑๑๑...

User Image

Unfortunately the beer did not quench Ezekiel's thirst. What he was thirsty for was action and another assignment bestowed on him from the king. That was the problem with being a mercenary: downtime. However, Ezekiel was positive that he would find someone willing to pay enough for his services until the king gave him something otherwise. With a crack of his neck and a few more down his spinal cord, Ezekiel stretched out his limbs before getting up to leave the stale tavern.

Once he made his way outside, he shielded his eyes from the sun until they adjusted. He stopped for a moment realizing he was not sure were he was going. At first he thought about going back to the camp site, but it all seemed too boring and serious over there. So he decided not to go back just yet. Feeling even more bored, Ezekiel leaned against the outside of the tavern and huffed out a small flame from his mouth. With a twitch of his fingers he made the flame dance around his hand.

Out the corner of his eye, Ezekiel could see a young woman slowly making her way toward the tavern. She seemed to be in pain. Ezekiel did not really care, but he needed something to do. With the flame continuing to move around his hand, Ezekiel whistled to the oncoming girl to get her attention. "Hey, you need assistance or something?" he called to the girl.

I'm the unloved brother
I curse Isaiah as long as I live
Mess with fire and get burned

ArianaLucky_Star

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items