Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

croptops (aka sports bras bc imo there is a difference) to high school and middle school

#important issues
I never understood dress codes in schools.

I'm neither for or against them, I just don't get it. In schools here in Sweden you basically get to wear what you want.

Warlord

croptops are ugly lol ._.
sports bras are kinda cute i guess? but man lol kids
>inb4 "men are pigs" posts
tbh i really do think when a teacher makes it an issue, it's the teacher sexualizing a student who might of otherwise just been trying to dress cool

Greedy Wife

Eddie the White Elephant

I'm neither for or against them, I just don't get it. In schools here in Sweden you basically get to wear what you want.
u can even go naked

Tipsy Kitten

Eddie the White Elephant

i think people should be able to wear whatever they want within reason
tbh s**t like this just reinforces the fact that uniforms make the most sense
if everyone was forced to wear a uniform no one would be complaining lol

Tipsy Kitten

lmpmon again
tbh i really do think when a teacher makes it an issue, it's the teacher sexualizing a student who might of otherwise just been trying to dress cool

idk i work in an office and imo if you couldn't wear it to work you probs shouldn't wear it to school
if you are dressing up like you're going to a club and purposely looking overtly sexual then people are obviously going to sexualize you lol
Noodlepuss
Eddie the White Elephant

"No one would be complaining"

Uuuuuh

I've seen teenagers complain about their uniforms several times online. So that is a pretty naive statement.
People argue that girls shouldn't do it bcs u gotta get used to dressing"professionally."

Wheezing Phantom

wearing bras/ sports bras/bralettes w/e to school is stupid and needs to not

Tipsy Kitten

Bacon Senpai

croptops are ugly lol ._.
sports bras are kinda cute i guess? but man lol kids

i think they can be cute if they are reasonable 3nodding
but idk sports bras to school? lol

like i said if you couldn't wear it to work/at an office then you probably shouldn't wear it to school

Tipsy Kitten

Lake HyIia
People argue that girls shouldn't do it bcs u gotta get used to dressing"professionally."

lol well it's true imo

i work at an office and if i showed up like that one day they would send me home too bc it reflects poorly on the institution

Tipsy Kitten

Eddie the White Elephant
Noodlepuss
Eddie the White Elephant

"No one would be complaining"

Uuuuuh

I've seen teenagers complain about their uniforms several times online. So that is a pretty naive statement.

i worded that poorly - the problem would shift from being sexualized to "not being able to express their creativitiy~*~*~*~*~*~*~"
Noodlepuss
Lake HyIia

lol well it's true imo

i work at an office and if i showed up like that one day they would send me home too bc it reflects poorly on the institution

Yeah it makes sense. I mean yeah certain clothes just aren't professionally acceptable this goes for girls and guys.
But I think the issue here is
A lot of ppl argue against girls wearing crop tops and stuff due to sexualizing them
than actually making the point it's unprofessional

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces