Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

******** teenagers.
Look, the dress code is there for a reason. Just WEAR s**t THAT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES??
Like forreal, I wore jeans/t-shirts for 90% of my hs life?

Anxious Bun

school is supposed to prepare you for the professional working world
hence a dress code
of course these days schools don't teach kids to work hard
or how to present themselves in a professional setting
hell college hardly does that either
so i say ditch the dress code
let the girls learn to show off their assets
they're gonna need them
Noodlepuss
Eddie the White Elephant
Noodlepuss
Eddie the White Elephant
I never understood dress codes in schools.

I'm neither for or against them, I just don't get it. In schools here in Sweden you basically get to wear what you want.

i think people should be able to wear whatever they want within reason
tbh s**t like this just reinforces the fact that uniforms make the most sense
if everyone was forced to wear a uniform no one would be complaining lol
"No one would be complaining"

Uuuuuh

I've seen teenagers complain about their uniforms several times online. So that is a pretty naive statement.

i worded that poorly - the problem would shift from being sexualized to "not being able to express their creativitiy~*~*~*~*~*~*~"
Ah yes, it would certainly shift the problem to something else.

I do support creativity and expressing yourself through clothes, hair and makeup, but I do kind of support possibly making it mandatory to have uniforms in school so you'll learn that it is not acceptable to dress however you want at most work spaces. Some people are really slow at getting it

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
Menstrual Cramps
User Image

******** teenagers.
Look, the dress code is there for a reason. Just WEAR s**t THAT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES??
Like forreal, I wore jeans/t-shirts for 90% of my hs life?

Warlord

Noodlepuss
Bacon Senpai

croptops are ugly lol ._.
sports bras are kinda cute i guess? but man lol kids

i think they can be cute if they are reasonable 3nodding
but idk sports bras to school? lol

like i said if you couldn't wear it to work/at an office then you probably shouldn't wear it to school
theyre cute but
why in school..
lol

Invisible Streaker

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Clambake 200
I always had to wear school uniforms so I never really had that problem. My high school was pretty strict about it too. rolleyes

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jeebus the amount of nomenclature, variances and differences in what are relatively the same damn thing is stupendously profuse waste of time.

This is a complete waste of time. If children can't handle the simple rules and etiquette of dress codes, then they will be severely underprepared for the future when jobs demand the use of uniforms/dress codes for professional outlook reasons.

First world problems just. emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

ranch's Queen

Supreme Snack

i get the whole argument for 'wear what u want'
but srsly you don't need to wear that s**t to school
schools should just get uniforms since clothing is such an issue

Magical Explorer

10,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I thought they wanted to free the n****e

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
stop the native girl
school is supposed to prepare you for the professional working world
hence a dress code
of course these days schools don't teach kids to work hard
or how to present themselves in a professional setting
hell college hardly does that either
so i say ditch the dress code
let the girls learn to show off their assets
they're gonna need them

I was reading this and was like "YES YES YES preach it!!!" for the first sentences and then it all went down hill into "no, noo, noooooo, PLEASE GOD NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Dress codes in the lower education divisions are there as habit builders. It prepares you to dress properly, professionally and get accustomed to doing this while you're working. Free dress can wait until you're out of school and on your free time. It's going to be like that for the rest of your life might as well get in the habit now so that you don't feel like s**t later as an adult and turn into a whiney crybaber.
I cannot blame them for protesting. I went to a Christian school for Pre-K - 12th grade and we always had a harsh dress code (not just for clothes either: no facial hair, no shorts, and guys could not have long hair at all). People complained all the time and tried to push the limits the best they could, myself included. Then come college all those rules were gone and people wore whatever, making the notion of the dress code seem completely pointless. I understand the whole "preparing you for a professional world" but the "professional" world has so many different dress codes too. An accountant will follow a much different dress code than an artist. I don't know, people should just wear whatever when it comes to school; it's more easy to show individualism in school. Work on the other hand, dress codes are fine, I mean you're getting money to do your job so at least follow their rules.

Anxious Vampire

They have really no reason to complain when they go to school for free. School is for learning not going there to dress slutty and try to attract people or not.

illuminati was here's Significant Otter

High-functioning Trash

They wanna look like hookers then get mad at you when you call them that. Sorry b***h, but if you want your hooch all up in everyone's faces, you're a ******** hooker.

Bashful Phantom

In high school I saw a lot of girls getting s**t for wearing shorts and skirts, etc
Usually they'd get detention
And a a bunch of dudes walked around wearing shirts with completely naked women on them and not a single administrator ever said anything
Also my jackass history teacher sent a lot of girls to the office for having phones on them, but he only ever caught it when they had their phones in the a** pocket of their jeans, so... u know
I don't think middle schoolers particularly need to be fighting for the 'right' to wear crop tops but if the school could maybe stop giving creepy old teachers the ability to stare at minor's asses and get THEM in trouble for it that'd be great

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

on my end its the colleges and not the high schools lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out