Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi so I'm new here (Name's Des) and I was wondering if anyone else here like Ouran?? It's the anime love of my life, the best one out there, I think, and I wanna share my love!!! *free hugs yaaay* Also make new friends who love it as much as me. :3

gItChs's Wife

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
its a cool anime but the live action was so funny xD

Feral Bunny

Ouran is one of the best anime I have ever watched. Totally deserves a season 2 but its been years since the anime was first aired.

Familiar Poster

Aedair
Ouran is one of the best anime I have ever watched. Totally deserves a season 2 but its been years since the anime was first aired.

I agree with you. It does deserve a season two. However, It is most unlikely that it will get one. In the anime world it is all about popularity. So something like sword art online will get a season three. Simply because it sells and I get it. People need to make money in order to survive. Right now I just want a season three of spice & wolf, magi, and log horizon. However, magi and log horizon has a slim chance of getting one. As for spice & wolf. It has no chance of getting one because of how old it is.

Friendly Genius

I loved how deep this story got! and the parallelism in it! oh to die for! and let us not forget Mori-sempi's perfectness!

Sparkling Shoujo

The series is one of my favourites. The manga is really good too. If you love the anime give the manga a try because the ending will make you squeal.

Alien Cosmonaut

Welcome to Gaia. If you ever need help on the site (or just a friend) feel free to talk to me. smile

I loved Ouran a lot when I was younger. Kyouya's my favourite host but I always liked Mori too.

Ruthless Detective

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I adored the anime! It's too bad season 2 rumors didn't turn out to be true, I would have loved to see it continue like the manga did.

Distinct Shapeshifter

amazing clare bear
Aedair

I agree with you. It does deserve a season two. However, It is most unlikely that it will get one. In the anime world it is all about popularity. So something like sword art online will get a season three. Simply because it sells and I get it. People need to make money in order to survive. Right now I just want a season three of spice & wolf, magi, and log horizon. However, magi and log horizon has a slim chance of getting one. As for spice & wolf. It has no chance of getting one because of how old it is.

I guess the popularity of MAGI sort of factors into whether or not it'll get a third season or not. But more importantly, there's not enough manga chapters to adapt yet. yum_puddi

Distinct Shapeshifter

Just finished the series a few days ago~
I forgot how I started this marathon but Shissou's a great ED. They even composed an orchestral version of it in the last episode~ heart

My guilty favorite are the Hitachin brothers, mostly because they remind me of how mischievous my own younger twin brothers are. (It's really too bad the anime didn't resolve the love triangle/square going on in the manga. Oh well.)

Merry Bachelorette

Both the anime and live action are cool. Even though the live action's corny, I still laugh (because they looked pretty dumb & cute) lol. Yusuke surely don't look like a Japanese c:
I think majority have watched it. I haven't watched it in a long time but I quite like it. Brings back good memories.
Tamaki and Haruhi forever heart heart heart
Loved the twins though Hikaru and Kaoru. I thought I when the series ended that I would be sad af but the ending was so so good I was content. Some anime/manga have stupis bs endings that makes you hate yourself for investing so much time. For example, Naruto Shippuden burning_eyes

In a relationship with nanadelreyxo

Taken Explorer

My girlfriend tried to get me to watch it. I didn't want to admit ,but it was kinda funny. Maybe I'll finish it at some point.

Fashionable Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Loved the anime~ but I love the manga more~ heart
Haven't seen the live action tho. I was kinda disappointed with the actors chosen. I pictured Maki Horikita to be Haruhi because of how good she was in Hana Kimi which also had a girl cross-dressing as a guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff