Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

hi hello friends biggrin

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

day 3 and im not hurting as much as yesterday, which is great, because damn, i normally get the most pain two days after an intense workout.
ive been doing gym workouts and home workouts, tomorrow is an early riser for a home workout because i have commitments all day haha

i have my measurements! i will post them on the june progress post.
also, going to the gym is mighty motivating when all the cute hockey players decide to work out next to you and smile at you wink

Dapper Ladykiller

tumblr queen
day 3 and im not hurting as much as yesterday, which is great, because damn, i normally get the most pain two days after an intense workout.
ive been doing gym workouts and home workouts, tomorrow is an early riser for a home workout because i have commitments all day haha

also, going to the gym is mighty motivating when all the cute hockey players decide to work out next to you and smile at you wink

Im doing the same thing as you smile

Granted, ive got a little more to lose LOL

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

Zuska Darling
tumblr queen

Hey there girl! Its comforting to know we are doing the same kind of thing!
What are your goals if you don't mind my asking?

Dapper Ladykiller

tumblr queen
Zuska Darling
tumblr queen

My FIRST goal is to lose about 10lbs and 6 inches (not sure how those correlate.. guess it depends how much muscle I gain) but my ideal weight is to get from 155 to 135. I dont care about being a size 4 again, i just want to be more comfortable in my skin!

Today I did one of fitness blender's kickboxing videos- I highly recommend them! Most of their workouts are HIIT based and one of my friends lost 20 or 30lbs with them. She looks great so Im trying to follow suit

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling
tumblr queen

My FIRST goal is to lose about 10lbs and 6 inches (not sure how those correlate.. guess it depends how much muscle I gain) but my ideal weight is to get from 155 to 135. I dont care about being a size 4 again, i just want to be more comfortable in my skin!

Today I did one of fitness blender's kickboxing videos- I highly recommend them! Most of their workouts are HIIT based and one of my friends lost 20 or 30lbs with them. She looks great so Im trying to follow suit

congrats! do you have a time frame or you just want to get there eventually?

ive never heard of those videos but i might give one a shot tomorrow and see how it goes, i'll let you know how it made me feel if you want? haha.
do you mind if i put the HIIT videos as a link in the workout resource post in my thread? smile

Dapper Ladykiller

tumblr queen
Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling
tumblr queen

congrats! do you have a time frame or you just want to get there eventually?

ive never heard of those videos but i might give one a shot tomorrow and see how it goes, i'll let you know how it made me feel if you want? haha.
do you mind if i put the HIIT videos as a link in the workout resource post in my thread? smile

Im trying to be easy on my time frame- I was watching what I ate really carefully earlier this year and after a month of not losing weight I gave up and started drinking beer again xD. This time Im focusing much more on my workouts.

Of course! Spread the word. If you go to their website you can search by difficulty, estimated calories burned, and time frame, so its super nice to get a "customized" workout. Also I know on their youtube channel they compile before and after videos so those are nice for motivation too smile

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

Zuska Darling
Im trying to be easy on my time frame- I was watching what I ate really carefully earlier this year and after a month of not losing weight I gave up and started drinking beer again xD. This time Im focusing much more on my workouts.

Of course! Spread the word. If you go to their website you can search by difficulty, estimated calories burned, and time frame, so its super nice to get a "customized" workout. Also I know on their youtube channel they compile before and after videos so those are nice for motivation too smile

yeah i find that diet AND exercise are the key ingredients, you cant achieve the max results without both.
i really do recommend closing up sugar intake, it makes you feel better and helps your body. natural sugars are the stuff you'd be taking in, instead (fruits, vegetables, etc)

i tried this one just now and it kicked my a**! i did it twice and im sweating profusely -- by the end i could barely lift my legs haha! thanks for letting me know! also, that search engine on their site is so helpful.

Dapper Ladykiller

tumblr queen
Zuska Darling

yeah i find that diet AND exercise are the key ingredients, you cant achieve the max results without both.
i really do recommend closing up sugar intake, it makes you feel better and helps your body. natural sugars are the stuff you'd be taking in, instead (fruits, vegetables, etc)

i tried this one just now and it kicked my a**! i did it twice and im sweating profusely -- by the end i could barely lift my legs haha! thanks for letting me know! also, that search engine on their site is so helpful.

That's the one I did!!!! hahaha.

Im actually on a high protein diet- I have hypoglycemia so my doctor told me instead of focusing on lowering sugars, focus on upping protein (essentially the same process.. but a different way of thinking) I have a pretty reasonable diet regimen already- Im just one of those lucky people that gain weight if I eat 1600 calories a day rolleyes Also, Its been four days since my last beer! Small victories all around

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling

Im actually on a high protein diet- I have hypoglycemia so my doctor told me instead of focusing on lowering sugars, focus on upping protein (essentially the same process.. but a different way of thinking) I have a pretty reasonable diet regimen already- Im just one of those lucky people that gain weight if I eat 1600 calories a day rolleyes Also, Its been four days since my last beer! Small victories all around

did it totally kick your butt like it did mine???

i eat a lot of protein and also happen to have hypoglycemia too. i like how protein is much more of an appetite suppressant but you still get the required nutrients.

i gain like crazy, and i'm on a new birth control that only accelerates that, but i dont want to switch because every other con of my other birth controls is gone apart from the weight gain. it sucks but at least im healthy and that's really what matters.

also congratulations!!!! biggrin

Dapper Ladykiller

tumblr queen
Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling

i eat a lot of protein and also happen to have hypoglycemia too. i like how protein is much more of an appetite suppressant but you still get the required nutrients.

i gain like crazy, and i'm on a new birth control that only accelerates that, but i dont want to switch because every other con of my other birth controls is gone apart from the weight gain. it sucks but at least im healthy and that's really what matters.

We are one in the same!! This is the only birth control Ive ever been on that my period lasts less than a week.. but I noticed I gained 10lbs right off the bat. The next 10lbs were of my own accord haha.

Yesterday I had a cheat day.. Im doing my best not to feel guilty about it and Im not too bloated. If I eat at home I have an A+ diet but as soon as I go out to eat Im a little pig emotion_donotwant

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling

We are one in the same!! This is the only birth control Ive ever been on that my period lasts less than a week.. but I noticed I gained 10lbs right off the bat. The next 10lbs were of my own accord haha.

Yesterday I had a cheat day.. Im doing my best not to feel guilty about it and Im not too bloated. If I eat at home I have an A+ diet but as soon as I go out to eat Im a little pig emotion_donotwant

dude my period just lasted 2-4 days??? and i totally went from 140 to 155 in like no time at all. ???? (maybe some of that is muscle though because ive been strength training like a mofo, either way im like wow why this gonk )

yeah dude at home im better, but when i go to work im the most awful. i work at starbucks. so enabling :/
but i didnt eat a single starbucks thing today save for having an iced americano, so i count that as a win emotion_brofist

Dapper Ladykiller

tumblr queen
Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling

dude my period just lasted 2-4 days??? and i totally went from 140 to 155 in like no time at all. ???? (maybe some of that is muscle though because ive been strength training like a mofo, either way im like wow why this gonk )

yeah dude at home im better, but when i go to work im the most awful. i work at starbucks. so enabling :/
but i didnt eat a single starbucks thing today save for having an iced americano, so i count that as a win emotion_brofist

2-4 days?? I was so stressed this month I started early (the first time its happened in 7 or 8 months) and Im already a week in. A week and a half to go.. yay me.

At least at starbucks you have healthy options! Ive tried those little bacon-egg-muffin things. I dont remember exactly how many calories but I remember it only being like 300. That and a black coffee, you aren't doing yourself too badly at all.

At work we just opened up a new site so OF COURSE we had free BBQ for lunch and champage at 4 to toast the new building. 6 hours later and I am still soooooo bloated Im skipping dinner X(.

Jeff Kaplan's Princess

Shirtless Lunatic

Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling
tumblr queen
Zuska Darling

2-4 days?? I was so stressed this month I started early (the first time its happened in 7 or 8 months) and Im already a week in. A week and a half to go.. yay me.

At least at starbucks you have healthy options! Ive tried those little bacon-egg-muffin things. I dont remember exactly how many calories but I remember it only being like 300. That and a black coffee, you aren't doing yourself too badly at all.

At work we just opened up a new site so OF COURSE we had free BBQ for lunch and champage at 4 to toast the new building. 6 hours later and I am still soooooo bloated Im skipping dinner X(.

yeah like on my other birth control my period lasted two weeks with only a week of rest in between which was NOT healthy and i was taking it as per normal, and im finally having normal spotting thank god.

oh no dude, we are not as healthy as people think.
i know whats in everything.
thats the issue gonk

yeah dude i just had a huge awesome salad with tofu, chickpeas, and greek dressing. it was lovely and im not hungry which is nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff