Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good morning my cupcakes and muffins from across the universe! 4laugh
I hope you are all having a lovely day (or night...I don't know what time it is xd )
So recently I decided I wanted to turn my "what do you say we have a gifting thread?" thread into an actual official gifting thread! 4laugh
I have two issues at the moment sweatdrop (well really three but I wont talk about that here xd )
1. I haven't gotten enough input on whether or not I should make the thread. SO it would be super helpful if ya'll visited What do you say we have a gifting thread? And leave a bump and take the poll (which will be up for two weeks) on whether or not I should make the thread official 4laugh I would appreciate it very much heart
2. ...Guilty as charged I am not the most creative individual so I'm struggling on what to name the gifting thread. I have a very cutesy yet sarcastic sense of humor (if that even makes any sense sweatdrop ) So I was seeking some name suggestions and the one I like the most will win 5 bill! I will also give name credit to you in my thread and post any links you wish to be shared in order to give you some support! whee

Soooo yes That is what's going on here! heart

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you around! mrgreen

Chic Noob

how about you name it "give me good stuff while i give u s**t"

Kawaii Star

My brain is not working good at the moment, so my ideas are at zero. But I think it is a really cool idea and I hope you have a lot of fun with it. (:
HELLIVISION
how about you name it "give me good stuff while i give u s**t"

that's a little harsh. sweatdrop A gift is a gift no matter what. And I hardly recieve, only give xd
but nontheless I appreciate the input! 4laugh emotion_hug

Misleading Plague

Uhhhhh...... Gifting by Givers for Receivers.

God, that sounds so..... sweatdrop

Twytchy's Wife

Tipsy Streaker

i been in plenty of gifting threads, name it what ever you like. 4laugh regardless of the name people will flock there for a chance of a free item. inviting anons also encourages conversation, and people are more likely to stay. i anoned a while back for several threads, and its pretty fun, but the pocket gets empty fast. sweatdrop
if your thinking of a name, why not something cute!
holding random contest, like a dressing up contest. is always fun too! 3nodding
Owl Hug
My brain is not working good at the moment, so my ideas are at zero. But I think it is a really cool idea and I hope you have a lot of fun with it. (:

holy crapple apples your avi is sooo cute!
And that's ay oki dear! I really appreciate you stopping by!
Yeah I just really love gifting threads and said hmmm I wonder if I would be able to start one myself and so I tried and bam 50 pages! (that is an accomplishment for me as sad as that may sound lol )
I just now need a name. A format of how I will design the first page and a place I can seek donations because...not gonna lie my inventory is severely empty now sweatdrop

Kawaii Hoarder

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"one gift for you, two for me"

That's kind of cute n' snarky.
WSYJolynn
Uhhhhh...... Gifting by Givers for Receivers.

God, that sounds so..... sweatdrop

*hugs you* heart emotion_hug
All input is appreciated emotion_yatta
kawakuma
"one gift for you, two for me"

That's kind of cute n' snarky.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH rofl that is absolutely lovely! I just am wondering if people would take that too seriously and get offended sweatdrop

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
ShadowFoxWhisper
i been in plenty of gifting threads, name it what ever you like. 4laugh regardless of the name people will flock there for a chance of a free item. inviting anons also encourages conversation, and people are more likely to stay. i anoned a while back for several threads, and its pretty fun, but the pocket gets empty fast. sweatdrop

My personal favorite gifting thread is by Hugh G Boobs. She just has such a way with people and an extremely giving soul. This is true, free brings all sweatdrop . But yes I would like people to stick around and converse. I always loved threads that kept conversation and allowed people to meet someone new and make a connection heart Oh I would love to invite anons, the only thing I don't like about them is that I don't know there identity and can't give them a personal thank you xd . After my pastel quest is complete I would love to just become an anon...not that I have that much gold but I would manage 4laugh .

I actually came up with a contest idea. Maybe a vocaroo kareoke contest like those who are brave enough to sing or act or present poetry will get a prize. Or something like complete the lyrics where someone will perform a snippit of a song and then the rest of the community has to guess either the song name or what lyrics come next. idk...something along those lines I suppose sweatdrop
*whistles*
anyone? sweatdrop

Twytchy's Wife

Tipsy Streaker

FunStuff13
ShadowFoxWhisper

My personal favorite gifting thread is by Hugh G Boobs. She just has such a way with people and an extremely giving soul. This is true, free brings all sweatdrop . But yes I would like people to stick around and converse. I always loved threads that kept conversation and allowed people to meet someone new and make a connection heart Oh I would love to invite anons, the only thing I don't like about them is that I don't know there identity and can't give them a personal thank you xd . After my pastel quest is complete I would love to just become an anon...not that I have that much gold but I would manage 4laugh .

I actually came up with a contest idea. Maybe a vocaroo kareoke contest like those who are brave enough to sing or act or present poetry will get a prize. Or something like complete the lyrics where someone will perform a snippit of a song and then the rest of the community has to guess either the song name or what lyrics come next. idk...something along those lines I suppose sweatdrop

those are perfect ideas!! 4laugh
as for the anons. they usually leave a signature. alot of the time they don't want to be over whelmed with begging or thank yous. but they do watch the thread closely. wink if your just making a general gift giving thread, anons most likely with pop in and out as they please. like free spirits. and i totally agree with conversing with others. i met a ton of good friends that way, its always exciting to meet people around the world. 3nodding thats why i play around in gift giving threads, not for the gifts, but for the people. i love chatting! 4laugh
ShadowFoxWhisper
FunStuff13
ShadowFoxWhisper

those are perfect ideas!! 4laugh
as for the anons. they usually leave a signature. alot of the time they don't want to be over whelmed with begging or thank yous. but they do watch the thread closely. wink if your just making a general gift giving thread, anons most likely with pop in and out as they please. like free spirits. and i totally agree with conversing with others. i met a ton of good friends that way, its always exciting to meet people around the world. 3nodding thats why i play around in gift giving threads, not for the gifts, but for the people. i love chatting! 4laugh

awww well thank you! I really appreciate it! 4laugh
No I know they don't like the bombardment but I always wish I could just give back to them.
Same! I am meeting many wonderful people, guilty as charged I first joined because I was hoping for some quest help but then I ended up just meeting wonderful people! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff