Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS
                                tab tab tab ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

tab tab tab tab I RAISE MY FLAG + DON MY CLOTHES tab IT'S A REVOLUTION I SUPPOSE

ooc tab pt tab ic tab rec tab open& accepting all.

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

tab tab tab tab I RAISE MY FLAG + DON MY CLOTHES tab IT'S A REVOLUTION I SUPPOSE

ANIME IMAGES

CAN BE WRITTEN IN EITHER FIRST PERSON OR THIRD PERSON

TIME SKIP WHEN THE CLOTHES COME OFF. FADE TO BLACK, PICK UP AFTERWARD.

PROFILES LABELLED: PSYCHICS: "THE DARKEST MINDS" , GOVERNMENT (soldiers, scientists, reform camp staff ) : "AN IRON FIST"

DON'T BE AFRAID OF DIVERSITY. BRING IT UP ON THE PLATE.

TAKING CONTROL OF SOMEONE ELSE'S CHARRIE IS A NO NO. IF YOU WANNA INTERACT, THEN LET THEM KEEP CONTROL OF THE CHARACTER THEY'VE MADE THEMSELVES. LET'S NOT GODMOD FIGHTS OR INTERACTIONS, OKAY?

PERFECTION IS A MYTH. FLAWS ARE NOT THINGS TO BE ASHAMED OF, IT'S SOMETHING THAT GIVES UNIQUENESS TO THINGS, AND ALSO OBSTACLES.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP MOD, PM ME.

OOC IS NOT A PLACE TO UNFOLD DRAMA. LET'S JUST KEEP CHILL AND REMEMBER: THE OOC IS NOT A DROPZONE FOR DRAMA-BOMBS. IF YOU WANT TO DROP YOUR DRAMA BOMB, DROP IT IC & BETWEEN CHARACTERS.

POSTING STYLE? MAKE IT ELABORATE OR PLAIN, MAN; JUST HAVE AT LEAST AN IMAGE AND A NAME SO PEOPLE WON'T LOSE SIGHT OF YOU.

WANNA DROP? SAY IT IN PM OR OOC. WE'LL FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR CHARRIE.

SEMI-LIT / CASUAL LIT. SO IF YOU WANT TO WRITE A PARAGRAPH, DO IT; IF YOU WANT TO GO FOR MORE, GO FOR MORE. MINIMUM IS ONE PARAGRAPH.

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

IT ALL BEGAN WHEN THE CHILDREN STARTED DYING without explanation. At first, it had been kept minimum; only a couple of unexplained death's a year - things that doctor's had charted up toward a long past health issue down the family line or an unfortunate accident. Then it started to escalate. Parents finding their daughters and sons collapsed onto the ground, not breathing, when seconds ago they had been walking and talking just fine. A little boy dropping in the middle of the mall; a twelve year old girl falling to her hands and knees, gasping for air, to suddenly fall flat and lie still. It got to the point where schools were shut down, children sent with letters home to their parents that described the symptoms of their child suddenly becoming ill:

*SHALLOW // SUDDEN DIFFICULTY BREATHING
                                            *BLOODSHOT EYES, SALLOW SKIN
                                            * THE SUDDEN INABILITY TO SPEAK
                                            * ABRUPT EMOTIONAL CHANGES; TURNING FROM CALM TO AGGRESSIVE AND VIOLENT
                                            * SHOWING OUTLANDISH OR ABNORMAL AND UNEXPLAINED ABILITIES

It didn't help with the public's paranoia. Children were never let out of a parent's sight for longer than a handful of minutes. 911 Operators were overwhelmed with frantic, desperate calls - paramedics rushing in and taking limp little bodies into their vehicles, speeding to the hospital while doing the best they can.

But it was never enough. Never, never enough.

The United States was being drawn into a panic. What was wrong with their children? Why were there so many dying? What was causing this? Scientists and other intelligent minds around the globe came together to try and solve the mystery of the pandemic, but they could not come to a conclusion. The most terrifying answer any living person could hear in 2018: "We don't know how to solve this." Canada and Mexico closed down their borders out of fear, not wanting the illness to somehow spread into their country. Europe denied airplane travel into their countries. The USA was on its own, and the rest of the world was backed into a corner, feverishly handling their own problems when it came to their children. The US defaulted on its debt, spiraling the case of money out of control. Homes were repossessed, unemployment rates skyrocketed, thousands were put out on the streets almost every week; riots broke out and were brutally crushed under the heel of the military, some people were screaming conspiracy theories, blaming it all on the government. The US government went into full-blown panic, attempting to cover every state with as much aid as they could. But they weren't afraid of the children who were sick and dying.

They were afraid of the children who died, then came back to life minutes later - with powers.

A small percentage. One in every 500 child. A little girl could pass away on the stretcher as paramedics speed her to the hospital, to only suck in a breath of air minutes later, causing electrical appliances to switch off on the spot. A little boy who can suddenly fly. Another child who can lift a car over their heads. Another who turns invisible or makes things float with the power of their minds. At first, parents were stunned and almost hopeful - maybe, just maybe, if this can happen to someone else's kid, it could happen to theirs - but as time passed on, and the first five months turned into a year, and more children started to die with an even smaller chance of them returning, emotions began to rise. Instead of being relieved of their children being alive and safe, families grew tense, some even afraid of their own kids. As remarkable as these powers are, most were still just barely teenagers - and their power was uncontrolled. Dangerous, even, to the regular public. The President made an address to the issue, offering to take in their children to "reform facilities" to see if they could "correct" the problem at hand; and it was almost too easy for people to shove their kids into the waiting arms of soldiers that appeared at their door.

What the President neglected to mention, was that the moment these children were passed into government hands, they were thereafter seen as government property.

What the President neglected to mention, was that these "reform facilities" were camps which kept the children trapped inside, miles beneath the earth, experimented on. That these children were to have chips implanted in their bodies that tracked them, and stopped their abilities from working.

What the President neglected to mention, was that these children may never see their families again.

Our story begins in a camp called ROSEMARY REFORMATION BASE, far hidden in the depths of North Carolina.

How will it end?

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

[list][list][list][list]
                                          [IMGleft]http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b562/Radioactive18/4_zpscxav4ve7.jpg[/IMGleft]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][size=17]YOUR CHARACTER'S QUOTE HERE.[/size][/b]
                                          [size=10][color=dimgrey]
                                          [color=YOURCOLOR]name:[/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR]age:[/color] (for children, youngest age can be 8 and the oldest 17; for government soldiers, 18 and over)

[color=YOURCOLOR]gender:[/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR]ethnicity:[/color] (Are they Hispanic? Indian? Vietnamese? Biracial? What's your characters' racial background?)

[color=YOURCOLOR]orientation:[/color] (hetero, lesbian, pansexual, etc)

[color=YOURCOLOR]power:[/color] (if no power, then just place n/a. put the name of your power here and give a brief explanation about it. please consider your power; if can't be something that's super OP, you know? )

[color=YOURCOLOR]what side are you on? : [/color]

[color=YOLO] theme song:[/color]

[color=YOURCOLOR]personality:[/color] (at least a paragraph, or at least five bullet points)

[color=YOURCOLOR]strengths:[/color] (what are they good at? Are they emotionally resilient? Do they know several languages? at least three bullet points or a paragraph explanation )

[color=YOURCOLOR]weaknesses:[/color] (what are they weak in? Are they scared of heights? Are they too prideful to admit they're wrong in something? Have they had an injury that gives them a pronounced limp and aren't able to move very fast because of it? Fears, vices, etc. )

[align=center][b]USERNAME[/b][/align]

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

JUNE 5TH, 2018
                                          EARLY MORNING ( 5:30 AM) tab LIGHT RAIN tab DAY ONE

❝ THIS MARKS THE DAY THAT WILL CHANGE MANY LIVES.

CHILDREN WITH ABILITIES ARE BEING TURN IN TO THE GOVERNMENT BY THEIR FAMILIES. A PLETHORA OF BUSES HAVE BEEN COMBING THROUGH NORTH CAROLINA, PICKING UP CHILDREN AS THEY GO, UNTIL THEY ARE TO THE POINT OF OVERFLOWING WITH THESE ABANDONED CHILDREN. ON THE OUTSIDE, THE BUSES ARE THE SAME SUNSHINE YELLOW AS SCHOOL BUSES, WITH GLOSSY BLACK TIRES THAT SEEM NEW. BUT AFTER ANOTHER, CLOSER LOOK, IT CAN BE SEEN THAT THERE'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT THESE BUSES - THEY HAVE NOTHING WRITTEN ON THE SIDE AS TO WHAT SCHOOL IT BELONGS TO, AND THE WINDOWS ARE TINTED DARK THAT YOU CAN'T SEE THE INSIDE OF IT. WHEN THE DOORS HISS OPEN, THE CHILD SHOULD WALK INTO THE BUS AND ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE HANDCUFFED AND COLLARED. IF THEY ARE RESISTANT, A SOLDIER IMMEDIATELY STEPS DOWN AND WILL TAKE THAT CHILD FROM THEIR FAMILY, BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY, IN ORDER TO GET THEM ONTO THE BUS. ONCE THAT BUS DOOR HISSES SHUT, THE CHILD WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS CUFFED BEHIND THEIR BACKS, AND A COLLAR THAT NEGATES THEIR POWER SETTLED ONTO THEIR NECKS. THE COLLARS WILL BE TAKEN OFF ONCE THEY'VE HAD THEIR CHIPS INJECTED INTO THEIR BODIES. THE BUS WILL CARRY THEM ALL TO ROSEMARY, WHERE THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP BEGINS.❞

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

▲ TL;DR VERSION, PLEASE?
                                          IT'S THE FUTURE. US IS COLLAPSING INTO POVERTY BECAUSE OF CUT TIES WITH OTHER COUNTRIES. KIDS HAVE GOTTEN SICK, A LOT DIED BECAUSE OF IT. SOME DIED BUT CAME BACK TO LIFE WITH POWERS. AT FIRST PEOPLE WERE RELIEVED AND ALMOST HOPEFUL THEIR KIDS WOULD DO THE SAME, BUT ONCE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN, FAMILIES FELT THREATENED BY THEIR CHILDREN SINCE THESE POWERS ARE STILL UNSTABLE. THEY'VE GIVEN THEIR KIDS UP TO THE GOVERNMENT. THOSE WITH POWERS HAVE BEEN ROUNDED UP BY THE GOVERNMENT AND PLACED IN UNDERGROUND "CAMPS" TO BE EXPERIMENTED AND TESTED ON. THEIR POWERS HAVE BEEN KEPT SEALED AWAY BY TRACKING / NEGATION CHIPS IN THEIR BODIES.

▲ CAN MY GOVERNMENT CHARACTER HAVE POWERS?
                                          SURE. THOUGH I'LL BE ALLOWING A LIMITED AMOUNT. AS THEY ARE GOVERNMENT SOLDIERS / SCIENTISTS OVERSEEING THE CAMP AND THE CHILDREN, THEY WON'T BE CHIPPED WITH THE SAME THING THAT HAS THE CHILDREN UNABLE TO USE THEIR POWERS. SINCE THEY'RE ALREADY TIED WITH THE GOVERNMENT, THEY'LL BE SEEN AS "TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH".

▲ WHERE WILL WE BE STARTING THE RP?
                                          FIRST DAY OF KIDS BEING SHUTTLED TO THE CAMPS. FROM THERE, IT'LL MOVE ON.

▲ CAN WE SUGGEST EVENTS TO HAPPEN IN THE ROLEPLAY?
                                          OF COURSE YOU CAN. DON'T BE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP IN THE OOC AND MAKE SOME PLOTS.

▲ WHAT'S THE NAME OF THIS BANGING SONG?
                                          RADIOACTIVE - IMAGINE DRAGONS.

▲ HEY! THIS STORY IDEA KIND OF SEEMS FAMILIAR.
                                          BECAUSE IT IS. THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN IS A YA DYSTOPIA NOVEL THAT I'VE JUST STARTED READING - AND IT'S IDEA WAS JUST TOO AWESOME FOR ME NOT TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS. emotion_kirakira WITH SOME SMALL CHANGES, OF COURSE. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, YEAH, THAT'S WHERE THE IDEA CAME FROM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW THE BOOK TO RP HERE, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. I'VE KIND OF SUMMARIZED THE PLOT TO THE BARE BONES SO THAT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT EITHER WAY.

▲ DO YOU HAVE A MOD, STORMS?
                                          Yep! As of right now, it's Julia Verne who is a mod for the RP, too! Please be nice to them ~

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

CONTEXT OF ROSEMARY REFORMATION BASE

CAFETERIA / MESS HALL - where individuals gather in order to eat, provided by food from the volunteers who prepare it for them. Sometimes it just depends on who you are in order to get the good food - for example, some psychic brat rubs a lunch lady the wrong way, they get a smaller portion of food along with a lower quality of it; and, believe it, after working a long and hard day in the Work Mills or around camp, it's never uplifting to see that you've gotten maybe a teaspoon sized bit of mashed potatoes and a couple of chicken strips when everyone else is getting better food than you. For kids, it's whatever it is that the lunch ladies want to give them - or are ordered to give them. Freaks of nature or not, they do still need all the healthy food groups. Soldiers and scientists are given a bit more courtesy and consideration, of course, with the top-notch meals and service; there's even a private area connected through a door that's a bit more quieter they can go if they're tired of hearing the children chatter in the Mess Hall.

FEMALE DIVISION - where female psychic children sleep. The Female Division is a plain, beige on beige on beige structure that seems to have no other color besides the white tile floors and the red covers on the bunk-beds. Nothing jumps out at the imagination at this place. It's the definition of "boring" and "plain". Your "caretaker" is a brusque looking middle-aged woman that goes by the name of "Sigrid". Sigrid definitely looks older than middle-aged; her hair is streaked with obvious shades of white, she's gaunt and thin, and her eyes are an almost unnerving shade of black set deep into her face. She moves silently, and her body seems almost perpetually bruised and lined, as if she hasn't slept decently in years. She mostly stations herself in the front of the building behind a desk, unless she has to go and break up a fight or put someone down. In that case, some nondescript, startled looking brunette takes her place. Despite appearances, though, never underestimate the sharp-tongued and strict Sigrid; she's one of the unchipped government people - with the power of telekinesis. If you're thinking about staying up late to whisper with your friends, do it with the most intense of sneaky ways; if Sigrid catches you awake, her telekinesis will literally knock you flat - and there's no stranger a feeling than the air around you suddenly slapping you across the face ,hard, with the sound of a whipcrack and all the pain of it. She's the caretaker in the way that she makes sure that all female psychic girls are not causing trouble, getting themselves hurt, trying to escape, and are able to go through the morning routine without being little brats about it - wake up, dress in uniforms, make your bed, etc. Don't be surprised if she's not in the room, though. In all four corners of the Female Division sleeping dorm, there are cameras. Some have rumors that there are more. Sigrid never has to leave her post in order to punish you, unless she wants to, just to intensify your misery. The longer and harder you try to resist her, the worse the telekinetic assault will be, until eventually the creepy woman appears in the doorway of the dorms, grinning with all the glee of a skeleton as some soldiers have to cart you away to ISOLATION for "behavioral issues". [[ Tip: change clothes in the bathroom - only place where you aren't monitored by cameras. ]]

MALE DIVISION - where male psychic children sleep. Instead of it being beige on top of beige like the girl's dorms, it's plain. Nobody even bothered to paint the walls; they're flat and white, with the exception of an occasional stain here or there that the janitors might have missed on the walls. The floors are probably the only color in the room besides the Rosemary uniforms - and the floors are just hardwood. If the girls thought that their Division was boring, then it'd be seen as a party after visiting the boys Division. Even their bedsheets are an off white, almost grey color. Like the Female Division, their sleeping space is one massive room lined on either side with bunk beds and a main aisle down the middle. There are no "bedrooms" or "cells" and there is no privacy; you can hear the person snoring down toward the front door several bunks away as much as you can hear the person whimpering in their dreams in the bunk above you. And, just like the girl's, may God have mercy on the person who's the bottom bunk to the bed-wetter. Learn how to sleep with a pillow flattened against your ears if you want to have some peace and quiet of your own, kid. The only plus side is that there are two bathrooms available, however. The caretaker for the Male Division is given to a man named Vernon. Vernon looks almost deceptively nice. You know those people who are so unnervingly kind and seem so mellow that you kind of give them the side-eye to not lose sight of them, since there's just something slightly wrong about them? Here's the story about Vernon: the boy was one of the first, and is one of the last surviving, eighteen year olds brought into Rosemary Reformation, and the scientists really screwed with his brain. As in, doctors did a surgery, and tampered with his head so much that he couldn't even function properly. So they implanted some computer device in there that's taken over and does most of the functioning for him. His brain is a computer, and the rest of his body is human. Therefore that means they are literally controlling his mind through that computer. And that computer brain of his instantly recognizes names, instantly recognizes faces, and instantly brings down the fastest, hardest soldiers to the Male Division if there comes to a disturbance that needs intervention. The surgery scars are healed to near invisible lines. Vernon literally cannot save himself. He can't fight it, he can't run where and when he wants to; he's under the control of the government, through and through. And what's more terrifying than seeing one of their own controlled in such a way? Behind that wide, warm smile and almost irritatingly happy tone of voice, is a boy trapped in his own body; and if you stare into his eyes long enough, no matter what words they force out of his mouth through that computer in his brain, you can see that he is begging for someone to help him. [[ Tip: even though his brain is a computer, his body is human - remember that. And what do humans need to do? Sleep. Vernon takes exactly fifteen to twenty minute "rests"; that's what his brain needs to recharge itself at midnight. For that time, run fast, run low, stick to the shadows, and pray you don't get caught by soldiers or scientists so late at night. ]]

LIBRARY - A massive space in which books fill shelves from ceiling to floor, and the ladders are wheeled at the bottom for people to push across the hardwood floor. Wide, circular oak tables with green-glass lamps placed in the center of each one are scattered throughout the silent, wide space. In accordance to certain laws, children are still allowed to continue their education - if they want. And if they know what books to get. There are no teachers here, no educators, so meaning, if you're fifteen and you're brought to Rosemary, then your education cuts off around high school sophomore. If you're eight and you're brought into Rosemary, congrats, you've finished school at third grade. But only if you can't find the right educational books. Not a whole lot of kids are going to self-education themselves, anyway. There's also fiction and all that other stuff. Of course, there are cameras placed in this area, too, watching you, but for the most part, there isn't anything to watch in the library.

TRAINING CENTER - Mostly there for the adults. It has all the bells and whistles of a gym in order to keep in the highest form of physical shape.

THE WORK MILLS - where the children and teenagers work. Oh, your work isn't necessarily restricted to the Mills; no. You can work in the cafeteria. Cleaning the reform base. Making the soldier's uniforms. Polishing boots. This is the only time in which the kids are brought aboveground. Monitored closely by soldiers of all kinds, the children are expected to work for several hours on the grounds to make it seem presentable for others passing in through the main gates.

INFIRMARY STATION A & B - for those moments when you're sick or injured. Located belowground, Infirmary Station A is the first thing seen from across the training center, and B is closer toward the experimentation center.

MILITANT BARRACKS - the adults of the facility have to sleep somewhere; and it's much better than the rest of the facility, possibly. Consider it something that equals thanks for all their hard work and constant loyalty to the government in a state of crisis when it comes to this unforeseen issue among it's public. Militant Barracks are on the east side of Rosemary, and once you've reached that area, there is a hallway with doors marked with names. Inside of these rooms are large, comfortable canopy beds, a flat screen tv, connecting bathroom, a kitchen area, a laundry area, and even free wi-fi. It's basically like a high-end, modernized apartment, despite the name of it. No cameras are positioned in these rooms. The adults have their own privacy. But there are cameras in the hallways leading into the Militant Barracks, more so to make sure that children don't get wise and attempt to break in. No children are allowed in this area. If they're caught, they're immediately punished, unless they're being chaperoned by an adult with permission to enter their room. It can be personalized depending on those who live in it.

SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTATION CENTER - this is where people remember what Rosemary was made to do. This is where the scientist and doctor's offices are. This is where the experiments happen, and where it seems like most of the state-of-the-art technology is placed, ready for the scientists to use to poke and prod at the psychics. It's a massive space, almost seemingly endless if you don't know where to go in order to escape.

ENTERTAINMENT COMMON ROOM - where there is a television, pool table, some board games stacked into a corner consisting of things like Clue and Monopoly and some others, Play-dough and elementary school toys for the really young kids, and a Xbox along with a Wii U for people to play with. There are a couple of worn sofas and a love seat plus a leather reclining chair. There's satellite, surprisingly, but - unsurprisingly - there are adult safety codes on most of the channels except for Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Disney XD, and a couple of other places. If the adults want to watch TV meant for them, they'll have to type in a code. News channels are blocked, most obviously of all.

WAREHOUSE & CLASSIFICATION AREA - after the bus comes in through the front gates, it goes through a strip of concrete that cuts in the middle of the yard, toward a large, squat warehouse that sits in the middle of all that colorful lawn. Once inside the warehouse, that is where the new children are separated and divided from boys and girls and then put into order by age groups (youngest in the front, oldest in the back). They will be ordered to sit on the ground and wait for however long it takes until their processing is ready. Once separated, there is a moment in which several doctors from the infirmary will walk down the lines and ask for names, ages, and abilities from the children. Another set of doctors will arrive once that information is taken down, and those doctors will be giving shots into forearms - these shots have the negating chips inside of them. Once that's all finished, the children's collars automatically unlock with the press of a button, and they are escorted underground into the actual Rosemary Reformation Base.

THE TOWERS & WHITE NOISE - if one person steps out of line, they get punished. If more than one steps out of line, those people will be punished. And if there were some kind of riot that happens? Some kids get it in their thick skulls that they can defeat the system and escape? Then there's the WHITE NOISE. There have been stories of exactly five escape attempts from several reform camps throughout the country. But the amount of successful breakouts remain at zero. Some part of this is due to the WHITE NOISE. The WHITE NOISE is by far the most painful thing that any human being will experience. It's been tested on psychics before, it and drops them to the ground like flies. It also has the power to cripple the adults, but they're given earplugs and are immune to it. The WHITE NOISE is a siren that seems to invade your eardrums and rake across your brain, high pitched and deafening, and it blares from every intercom, every electronic device inside of the reformation camp. And if the WHITE NOISE doesn't get you, then the soldiers stationed aboveground in the TOWERS near the gates will. They will shoot at you. It doesn't matter if it kills you, it doesn't matter if you're nine years old and scared. If you run from a reformation camp, if you attempt to escape, they will hunt you down and they will take you out like an animal. Psychics are a danger to normal human beings. Some people won't even see them as humans at all; it wasn't natural how the children died, then came back to life with these superpowers.

ISOLATION & DETAINMENT - where the bad kids go. Dragged out into dark, quiet, and uncomfortably tiny cells are, this is the place where people go when they remind you "not to get any ideas". Sometimes you're locked in there for the entire day without food or water or sunlight or voices and you're just alone in pitch blackness so thick that you can almost believe that you're suffocating on it. They'll let you out when they feel like it.

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

Familiar Fatcat

User Image
                                THEDARKESTMINDS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff