Dangerous Spotter

If I am not working or with family. Destiny. XD

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Tainted Magician
Just curious but how does everyone kill the time while they wait to be able to reply in the rp?

Work,gf,play yugioh with friends,same with warhammer 40k,ps4 read a book,go for a walk,go on dn,watch anime lol lots of ways also helps that im in like 5 other rp

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
sh3pzeraki
Tainted Magician
Just curious but how does everyone kill the time while they wait to be able to reply in the rp?

Work,gf,play yugioh with friends,same with warhammer 40k,ps4 read a book,go for a walk,go on dn,watch anime lol lots of ways also helps that im in like 5 other rp
That's alot to chose from lol I mostly rp with my girlfriend in pms on here to pass the time while listening to youtube videos that or playing Smash Brothers on my Wii U.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Tainted Magician
sh3pzeraki
Tainted Magician

That's alot to chose from lol I mostly rp with my girlfriend in pms on here to pass the time while listening to youtube videos that or playing Smash Brothers on my Wii U.

Yeah i try to keep myself doing as much as possible :3
Seeing my girlfriend can actually be a little tricky even with us living together (she works early shift i work late so we tend to see each other 1-2 days a week) its a bit of a pain but hey money is money smile
I'm actually a tad jelly there i love super smash but i has no wii u sad

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
sh3pzeraki
Tainted Magician
sh3pzeraki
Tainted Magician

Seeing my girlfriend can actually be a little tricky even with us living together (she works early shift i work late so we tend to see each other 1-2 days a week) its a bit of a pain but hey money is money smile
My girlfriend lives far away from me which is why we use gaia to stay in touch mostly by rping with each other. I enjoy what time I have with her on here and I plan to visit her sometime soon about halfway I just need to work out the details with her father. They made smash brothers for the 3ds as well by the way.
Tainted Magician
sh3pzeraki
Tainted Magician
sh3pzeraki
Tainted Magician

My girlfriend lives far away from me which is why we use gaia to stay in touch mostly by rping with each other. I enjoy what time I have with her on here and I plan to visit her sometime soon about halfway I just need to work out the details with her father. They made smash brothers for the 3ds as well by the way.

I started my internship this week so I've been busy haha

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tainted Magician

School work mostly now (since I'm doing summer term classes), taking care of pets, playing games with husband when he comes home, cleaning my house, playing games by myself (these days Splatoon, Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter and Guild Wars 2), and drawing or writing. =D

Invisible Detective

hay people ive just joined and my character is on their way to the cafeteria if any one wants to join him

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Alzeid_Sato
hay people ive just joined and my character is on their way to the cafeteria if any one wants to join him
I have Mimiko at the Cafeteria eating lunch if you want to interact with her if you want. Its not fun just not interacting with anyone you know? And welcome to the rp.

Invisible Detective

XVocalXMimiX
Alzeid_Sato
I have Mimiko at the Cafeteria eating lunch if you want to interact with her if you want. Its not fun just not interacting with anyone you know? And welcome to the rp.

posted
hey guys sorry for the lack of activity for the past two days. I am still on vacation and I won't be able to reply until tuesday. But once I get back I will plan to finish up the rest of the day classes and jump into the juicy part of the plot.

Anyway I think it's time we start moving away from lunch period and began some of the afternoon classes.

Hopes that works for everyone? Of course if you guys are still rping with someone or talking someone at the moment you can still continue the conversation. You don't need to go to the same class as everyone else and you can even skip ninja if you want. Lol.

Dangerous Spotter

Its all good. I been hanging with family the last few days.

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
^It's fine, I've been busy all weekend but got in my posts. =D

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
I might have trouble getting online for a while so you all might see me on and off for a couple of days. Im going to my grandparents house on Thursday i hope my laptop will work there. So ill be on and off the only time ill be able to get online while im there is at night.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XVocalXMimiX
I might have trouble getting online for a while so you all might see me on and off for a couple of days. Im going to my grandparents house on Thursday i hope my laptop will work there. So ill be on and off the only time ill be able to get online while im there is at night.
I'm sure everyone understand that Mimi-chan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff