Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want some HO's up in here, that is honest opinions not women of low moral class. Just want to hear what feminists on this site think of the Men's Rights Movement and its participants.

Hopscotch Glow

55,075 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Hate it.
Hate 'em.
Wouldn't give 'em the time of day.
Charlie Tangerine

Hate it.
Hate 'em.
Wouldn't give 'em the time of day.

There a specific reason for that?

Hopscotch Glow

55,075 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Because they treat women like trash?

OG Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
men aren't really oppressed if i had to be honest, plus feminism covers all rights, not only mens
peenii
men aren't really oppressed if i had to be honest, plus feminism covers all rights, not only mens

So why not just let them do their own thing?

OG Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
CL4P-TP_Claptrap
peenii

i could care less if a man thinks that he is being withheld rights that women currently have because i know its not true. pad and tampons aren't free and there is still a wage gap but wow some guy wants it to be sociably acceptable to hit women. its like when people think that reverse racism is a thing. those who have never been oppressed cannot be oppressed. you can still be a mens rights activist , im just saying that you already have rights and dont need to fight for them
Charlie Tangerine

Because they treat women like trash?

Alright, thank you for your time.
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
peenii
CL4P-TP_Claptrap
peenii

i could care less if a man thinks that he is being withheld rights that women currently have because i know its not true. pad and tampons aren't free and there is still a wage gap but wow some guy wants it to be sociably acceptable to hit women. its like when people think that reverse racism is a thing. those who have never been oppressed cannot be oppressed. you can still be a mens rights activist , im just saying that you already have rights and dont need to fight for them

Thank you for your for your time, I appreciate you answering my questions.
wuce bayne
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Naw man, for once I just want people's actual thoughts. Nice try though.

OG Genius

shut up steward bot
TKOchan
shut up steward bot

Yes massa. emo

Chic Noob

peenii
CL4P-TP_Claptrap
peenii

How every company in America can save 23% on wages by Maddox Maddox himself acknowledges that for the unexplained wage gap of 7% could be the result of sexism, but ignoring all of the statistics to push a myth is like ignoring global warming.
I'm not an MRA, but are you saying it's socially acceptable to hit men? I'm not saying you did, but wouldn't it be more correct to say that it's not right to hit anyone? What about self-defense, or the fact that if you hit someone you can not expect them to refrain from hitting back. And "reverse racism" is bullshit, tell me how your average white man Joe is oppressing people of color in the modern society? And tell me how singling out a white person for their skin color isn't racism. Please don't give me this bullshit "prejudice plus power" stuff because it's just a feat of mental gymnastics to somehow make your bigotry acceptable and others' not and that is simply hypocritical. Sure there are microaggressions like "you're pretty for a black girl" that need to be educated out, but you're not gonna tell me that little white boy Billy down the street is personally responsible for the racism and sexism in the criminal justice system and the casual racism and sexism of generations way before him. Being a person of color is not a crime, and being white isn't a crime either. It's possible to experience empathy on a small level as a white person, and an understanding can be deepened by having a conversation and fostering friendships with people of color.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff