Welcome to Gaia! ::

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
Have you going on math problems with different colors. Have you ever felt like a vampire doing math problems with out computer. Have you ever love math. Well I'm going to tell you have a addiction to math. Well I'm addicted to math problems. So I'm using my brain to find the answer. Well don't give me wrong. So what you going to do is. Thinking of something fun. However by others figuring out with their heads. Well I learning math in the hard way. So if you figure the answers without person knowing.

It's great addiction you have. Whenever you go is math. When you shop it's math. And you read the clock it's math. Well take a look every you go. It's math I'm telling to you. Well one of my friends thinks that my mind is exploded. But really it isn't. Well it's like basically easy as piece of pie. So what's a point making fun of math. Let's talk about math what I came up with. It's just simple to know how much you spent or time.

Clean Widow

Shirtless Prophet

math more like blood bath trololol

Ruthless Hunter

someones been smoking that crystal math.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

do you need a doctor?

Professional Loiterer

15,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
just do meth, it's probably better for you
Midnight-pop-clips93
Have you going on math problems with different colors. Have you ever felt like a vampire doing math problems with out computer. Have you ever love math. Well I'm going to tell you have a addiction to math. Well I'm addicted to math problems. So I'm using my brain to find the answer. Well don't give me wrong. So what you going to do is. Thinking of something fun. However by others figuring out with their heads. Well I learning math in the hard way. So if you figure the answers without person knowing.

It's great addiction you have. Whenever you go is math. When you shop it's math. And you read the clock it's math. Well take a look every you go. It's math I'm telling to you. Well one of my friends thinks that my mind is exploded. But really it isn't. Well it's like basically easy as piece of pie. So what's a point making fun of math. Let's talk about math what I came up with. It's just simple to know how much you spent or time.

I actually have this addiction.

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
cutekid33
Midnight-pop-clips93

I actually have this addiction.

It's like 1-1=0

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
Skylight Theory
no it's not a drug I meant a subject

Ruthless Hunter

Midnight-pop-clips93
Skylight Theory
no it's not a drug I meant a subject

I'm aware. It was a joke.

Shirtless Poster

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
0/0 Division by zero emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash