Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
I don't even feel bad. TBH he's an ungrateful piece of s**t and I hate him with every fiber in my being. smile

PS
he's like 15, not like he's 7 or something lmao

Divorced Waffles

4,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
peanut butter and apples
I don't even feel bad. TBH he's an ungrateful piece of s**t and I hate him with every fiber in my being. smile

PS
If he is 15 and stupid enough to play on the highway then he kind of had it coming.

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
doc in a box
peanut butter and apples

PS
If he is 15 and stupid enough to play on the highway then he kind of had it coming.

Well, I mean, he is stupid enough to smoke a joint in his room while his dad is home. And then be stupid enough to decline that he was doing such an act when everyone and their mother could smell it. gaia_kittenstar

Divorced Waffles

4,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
peanut butter and apples
doc in a box
peanut butter and apples

PS

Well, I mean, he is stupid enough to smoke a joint in his room while his dad is home. And then be stupid enough to decline that he was doing such an act when everyone and their mother could smell it. gaia_kittenstar
Its starting to sound like your brother is a real winner.
peanut butter and apples
doc in a box
peanut butter and apples

PS

I hate drugs. classified_fu

Ugly Pitbulls 's Husband

Shirtless Humorist

ah he's just a kid, give him a break
he's just smokin some weed not like he's doing blow

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
kid incubus

It's not just smoking weed that is an issue for me, he's the biggest piece of s**t you'd ever meet tbh. lmfao.

Ugly Pitbulls 's Husband

Shirtless Humorist

peanut butter and apples
kid incubus

It's not just smoking weed that is an issue for me, he's the biggest piece of s**t you'd ever meet tbh. lmfao.
i've never met a 15 year old that wasn't a piece of s**t

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
kid incubus
peanut butter and apples
kid incubus

Except I have a 15 year old sister (no, they're not twins) who is an angel compared to him. Sure she can be a huge c**t sometimes, but man. I don't want to punch her in the throat every time she opens her mouth. lol

Professional Loiterer

15,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
kid incubus

i'm sure it was the fact that he was doing it in his parent's house that made it shitty. ^ but that right there is a good point
can't argue with that lol

Dedicated Seeker

9,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hesitant Participant 100
In all honesty, smoking anything in a house with other non-smokers is really very rude unless you get permission first. And, even if its your house, it's generally a good idea to open a window, or let people know you're going to do such.

Though, denying you're doing something as you're getting caught, while not wise, is probably more of a knee jerk reaction rather than something you do with the expectation that it will convince anyone.

I would like to point out that a lot of people are very foolish/selfish in their middle teens. Generally it comes with the territory. How much older than him are you?

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

Conversationalist

Tell him to then go suck a 2-foot schvawnschtawker. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items