Welcome to Gaia! ::

Player

I don't have an exact number, but I make conscience choices in regards to my diet, since I'm aware I get consume plenty of protein and carbs on a daily basis. Here's a typical idea of what I'm most likely doing to eat veggies and fruit:

Breakfast: maybe an omlette/pancake/something w/ chives, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc

Lunch: salad, sandwich w/ generous amount of vegetables? Or rice with well-balanced leftover stir fry? Soup with lots of vegetables in it!

Snack: Pretty rare since I prefer meals, but if I'm really hungry I would eat celery and carrot sticks along with fruit like berries or melon slices. Craisins (Ocean Spray) are good with nuts. Or I'll grab an orange/banana/fruit-in-the-fridge

Dinner: salad, kimchi variations... if it's a western-style meal I would eat my vegetables with the meat, but I'll make sure to finish the vegetables faster so when I'm full there's no "fresh produce" leftover.

Eating out: mostly something on the vegetarian menu, or something which has lots of vegetables in it.

Drinks: On a hot day, instead of coffee I prefer small smoothies or fruit juice (though the sugar content is bad!). Or a fruit infused with tea - depends on the menu selection.
I eat a plant base diet and vegan so I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables probably like 100-200 calorie servings or more on leafy greens( no dressing). 4 cups of cruciferous vegetables. Couple servings of starchy vegetables. Most days 6-12 pieces of fruit. But Then like a couple potatoes too or 3-5 cups of cooked rice. Some beans and other stuff too. So it ranges.

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Well, I don't have an exact number. Well, I can say this. I'm always eating fruits during lunch and dinner and some vegetables are depends on my craving.

Dapper Ladykiller

I dont eat much fruit at all because I try to stay away from the sugars, I usually only have one serving a day. Vegetables on the other hand, I eat a ton. A lot of the bases for my meals are "throw vegetables in a pan/pot and see what happens." Veggie chili, veggie soups, veggie stir fries, veggies with pasta, veggies with meat, steamed, roasted, stewed- all is good smile

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Hmmm, I probably have -2 servings of fruit (like I had an orange with lunch), and maybe 1-2 servings of veg, like I'll have a salad with dinner tonight. Sometimes all I want is veggies. If I had more money, I'd probably eat more vegies. I really wanted stir fry veggies for lunch (but settled for my soup and orange instead).
Do raisins count as fruit?
Around 1-2 fruits a day...i usually try to add leafy greens in my diet smile

Lionheart

I eat a small bowl of leafy greens at lunch and dinner (during school, salads for lunch with lots of beans/peas/tomatoes/peppers on top of lettuce and minimal dressing). When I get hungry and there are still leftovers on the table, I snack on whatever vegetables there are.
I'm guessing I eat maybe 4 cups (cooked) vegetables on average per day?

As for fruit, I snack on it after school to get me through to dinner.
During the school year, I usually have a small orange at lunch and another orange after school.
After dinner, I have a dessert of fresh fruit.
I'm guestimating maybe 3 cups per day?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces