Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

Imagine Dragons Ey
Toki Bird
Imagine Dragons Ey
Toki Bird
I love The 100 and I watched season 2 on Putlocker (putlockerDOTis)
I've binge watched a few shows in my time. I say a few I mean a lot here is my list of the most recent.
The Fosters
The 100
Orange is the New Black
L Word
Bones

We found it a while ago. Season 2 is so ******** up we are enjoying it lol

Have you watched all season 2 yet?

no we're on episode 8

Sarcastic Prophet

19,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I binge watch every once in a while if I really like the show. So far, I've binge watched:

Lilyhammer
Orange is the New Black
Grace and Frankie (in the middle of it, but it gets good)
Bob's Burgers
Derek

I know there's another one that I'm binge watching right now, but I can't remember the name of the show or anything about it. lol

edit: I forgot about Derek. Christ, I bawled at the end of that show. Ricky Gervais is ******** AMAZING in the show. emotion_kirakira

Kamoron's Wife

I binge watch Grey's Anatomy every day. I've watched 10 seasons in a month.
o-o

10 years worth of episodes all within a month. It blows my mind.

Original Gaian

Toki Bird

no we're on episode 8

Ok I wont give no spoilers then : )
So do you have favorite characters?
and have your favorites changed from season 1?
I might try to binge watch the current 30 or so episodes of Orphan Black from the beginning but there's so much in one episode...

Wheezing Noob

Valtiel the Watcher
I have been sick for a while so I have been doing that with a few anime shows. I usually just watch a bunch of movies when I am not working and I have no money to do anything else.

you're alive?

Op is alive?
Marcus is alive?
WHat is this?

Also, X Files, all the way babycakes. It has it's ups and downs, but the ups make up for the downs. Which isn't common to be said in regards to humans, but it works out for this show.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I've always binged watched shows but now that I'm in a relationship instead of going out partying weekend nights I find myself binge watching shows with my boyfriend more often than going out.
I usually need to do something else after a while.. at least take a break. I don't think I've binge-watched anything for more than like 4 hours?

I don't really have time for that kind of thing now anyway, although it would be nice if I did every now and then. Life has gotten busy.
yes I bing watch cartoons all the time. but thats mainlt because i don't have allot of time to keep up with my shows. If my familys going out I'd rather go with them then stay at home just to watch my shows. I can always watch them later.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I actually don't binge watch lol. I have the hardest time finding something to watch lol.

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
I love The 100! One of the best shows to come out in quite some time.
My hubby and I occasionally house sit for a family with no cable, but Netflix so when we go over there we binge watch things we can't record on our DVR. lol We watched Sons of Anarchy, Orange is the New Black, I started watching The Vampire Diaries and started from the beginning of Grey's Anatomy. I think I saw the first season or two when they first aired and then I didn't have the time. Netflix is awesome!

Shy Gaian

Because the dawn right before the sun rises is the darkest
Even in the far future, never forget the you of right now

I have to really like a show to binge watch it. If not, I don't really care if I have to go somewhere and have to pause it.
I binge watch some anime that have like 12 episodes that are 30 minutes long... however I haven't found a good anime in a while. :/

Wherever you are right now, you’re just taking a break
Don’t give up, you know

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
I watched the entire third season of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles a few days ago. The last few episodes were pretty dull.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
All I do is binge watch, I think. I finished the new season of Dance Moms on Netflix. I watched all of Parenthood. Re-watched How I Met Your Mother. And Ghost Adventures.

Good s**t. Netflix is great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces