Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Ⓕallen ★ Ⓢtar -- Ғighter
Girl with dreams of HOPE

User Image

Purple haired female stared out the window of the training room, she been training with her father since this morning for some reason what happen few night ago was being played in her mind over and over again. She stared at her father who was confuse about what was going on with his daughter. "Daddy, I'm take a break.. It's Noon, It's lunch time..." She explained as she placed the kendo stick down on the ground as she walked out of the training room.

Her father knew something was bothering her other wise she ever leave in the middle of an her training with him. This worried him very much like, as Hoshi walked down the long hallway that heads back to the house itself. Her dojo stood in the middle of the forest grounds away from the city itself. It's was hour from Tokyo it's wasn't that bad of an place to live. She love it out here it's was peaceful and not loud also. She misses her mother very much like she wished she bought her back from the dead. She did not think the Dragon can do that.

As she entered the kitchen it's was empty again she remember when her mother use to cook meals for everyone, as she walk over to the pot that was sitting there since this morning she was making a beef stew for dinner. She knew this would be cooking all day, what to make for lunch? she should go out to eat? she did not like the idea leaving her father by himself if her friend made that wish. What if something attacks the dojo? maybe she can make some sandwiches.

Mood: Worried
                      Party: Alone
                      OOC:

Desirable Smoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location➸No Idea
                                                                        Company➸Alone
                                                                        Mood➸Confused. And Hungry

"Ugh...Man....what was that all about..."

A man rubbed the back of his head ildly, sitting at the edge of a sandy beach and having no idea how he got there. Last thing he remembered before blacking out was flying through the sky, on his way to an all you can eat buffet hosted by Dende and Mr.Popo before the skies darkened and everything went black. Had he knocked out for some reason and hit this beach while unconscious ? The Saiyan rubbed his face, feeling a little tired. He felt drowsy and stiff, like he hadn't moved in a while. Rising to his feet and dusting the sand off his bright orange gi, the man let out a very loud yawn before noticing the grumble from his stomachache. He was usually hungry, but he had never, EVER felt as hungry as he did now. He felt for sure now that he had been knocked out at least for a few days. "Im STARVING. Where am I ? How long has it been ? I hope Chi-Chi doesn't kill me for dissapearing" he sweat dropped anxiously, now wanting more then ever to get to that bouffet. If it was still even happening. A white aura flaring around him, the man would crouch down and shoot off into the sky, kicking up a cloud of sand in his wake.

Son Goku once more flew through the skies, heading towards where he knew for sure he'd reach Kami's look out. After a few minutes of flying, he noticed a few odd things. He knew for sure he would have flown over west city by now, but he hadn't as much as spotted it anywhere. More so, by now he should have at least seen the tower within range, but it was still nowhere to be seen. After a few more minutes of flying towards literally nowhere, the Saiyan paused in mid-air and crossed his arms over his chest. This was confusing the crap out of him. Closing his eyes, he tried to feel out for any familiar chi's. Vegeta. Gohan. Goten, Piccolo ? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Opening his eyes Goku frowned, stroking his chin thoughtfully as he looked around where he was. Nothing at all was familiar to him. Nothing. It was as if he was on a completely different planet...but it sure felt like it was still earth. So what was going on ? Deciding it was best to try and think things through, he would lower himself to the immediate ground below him, his boots making small taps as they hit the surfaced. Looking around he made out what looked like a Dojo that was connected to a rather large house, but besides that there was nothing around. Before he could try and process what was going on, his stomachache once more let out a threatening growl. "Ugh....I can't thing straight. My tummy is killing me..." he paused, sitting himself on the soft grass and crossing his legs like an indian. Crossing his arms over his chest, he once more closed his eyes and lowered his head to the ground, trying to reach out as far as he could and sense for his friends...family. Anyone. Again he failed...nothing familiar caught his attention. This was starting to worry him. He couldn't even feel or reach out to King Kai. It was like everything was just...gone.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Ⓕallen ★ Ⓢtar -- Ғighter
Girl with dreams of HOPE

User Image

Hoshi's stomach was on a mission, maybe she should go out for lunch she knew a good pizza place she was craving for pizza for some reason with everything on it. She exited the kitchen as she walked back down the hallway as she came to an window she spotted an very familiar figure in her year. Was that Goku?! the first thing Hoshi thinks was that wish that her friend did. Did that wish happen?! she rubbed her eyes was she dreaming? by the look on his face he was lost and confuse how can she explain this to him? what can she do?

She needed stay calm and talk to him, she just hope she can explain the best she can about this. She needed get her cell phone she heads to her bedroom as she grabs her baby blue cell phone off the desk as she heads back to the front door. "I'm going out! I'll be back later!" She shouted at her father as she ran down the stairs that leads away from the dojo itself. The purple haired female approached the confused Goku. "Ummm? What are you doing?" She asked she did not know what to say to him.

Party: Goku
                      OOC:

Desirable Smoker

Location➸No Idea
                                                                        Company➸Alone

Goku rubbed the side of his head thoughtfully, trying to fight his hunger mixing with his thoughts. This situation sure was weird. Before he could think any further, a voice snapped him out his thoughts as he looked to the side from where he sat and saw a purple haired female asking him what he was doing. He had failed to notice her before...she probably lived in that dojo. Looking at her sheepishly, the man smiled sweetly at her before giving her a light shrug. "Uhm. I hate to say this but...Im kind of lost" he paused, looking away for a second and off to the distance. He had never been lost before. Hell, he had never been in this kind of situation before. But it was very worrysome. He was starting to wonder if something possibly happened while he had been knocked out. Looking back to her after a few seconds, he gave her a stupid dumb look before asking his question. "...Hey uh. We...We are on earth right ? As in, this is planet earth...right ? Ive been out for a few days, but I can't seem to find any of my friends or family. And everything looks really different...Im not sure where I am, to be frank" he paused again, uncrossing his legs and rising from the ground. Standing to his full height, the Saiyan would turn to face her completely as he allowed his arms to drop to his side, giving her another grin. "My name is Son Goku. Whats your name ?"

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Ⓕallen ★ Ⓢtar -- Ғighter
Girl with dreams of HOPE

User Image

Hoshi blinked, that was Goku alright. The real thing that was for sure she knew the perfect cosplayers can't get his hair style right. "Yes this earth, Maybe not the earth you know." she explained rubbing back of her head as she frowned little bit she little freaked out by this she needed get hold of her friend that one that did this mess.

What he said next maybe Hoshi frowned more. She figure so that wish bought them to the real world. Her blue eyes glazed for moment before giving an smile as give his name to her. She knew who he was but it be wise to keep it to herself for while.

"Will Goku, I'm sure your family and friends are around somewhere. Maybe they're in the city. It's hour from here. That where I'm going right now. I need get something for my stomach. All that training I did made me hungry. I'm Hoshi Hani, It's nice to meet you Goku." She give a small smile maybe this was wonderful she wanted meet her childhood hero in person. "You can join me Goku, I know a good pizza place. I figure your hungry also.." She pointed out.

OOC:

Desirable Smoker

Location➸No Idea
                                                                        Company➸Hoshi

Not the Earth he knew ?

Goku frowned when she said that, observing her quietly as she spoke. Not the earth he knew ? What did that mean ? As if he wasn't confused enough already. As she pointed out that his family and friends were probably close and somewhere in a city, the Saiyan decided to just nod his head and leave out the fact he had flown over a few places on his way here. Even still, he couldn't sense them anywhere, he was sure he could at least reach out to the few nearest cities at most. But nothing stood out. Deciding to be optimistic, he simply grinned at her and laughed. "Mmm. Yea, you're probably right. Maybe its just me" he shrugged, allowing her to continue talking and remaining quite. So that was her dojo , huh ? After she pointed out she was tired from training, the monkey man simply chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "So you're a fighter huh ? Thats cool. You don't see many females taking up the fight these days" when she finally gave him her name, he grinned from ear to ear. He always liked meeting new people, she seemed very friendly and eager to help him out. Upon mentioning Pizza and saying he was probably hungry, right on cue his stomachache let out a massive growl. Goku grabbed it, a bit embarrassed, and sweat dropped. "That sounds good actually. I really am starving" he chuckled again, straightening himself up as he let out a sigh. "So you said its an hour away ? We can be there in a few minutes if we fly. Can you fly ? I haven't met many huma-....I mean, people that could" he sweat dropped again, nearly saying the term 'Human' in a way that highlighted the fact he wasn't one. He didn't know she knew who he was already, so he thought the fact that telling her he wasn't from this planet would freak her out. Now that he thought on it, a flying person was probably even weirder...

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Ⓕallen ★ Ⓢtar -- Ғighter
Girl with dreams of HOPE

User Image

Hoshi blushed as she nodded her head. "Yes I'm, I'm not strongest in the world. But I can take on a good fight. I been the top in my Tournaments for years." She explained, she haven't fought anyone in years she goes to Tournaments every three years she been working on her dream goal since her mother died when she was young she wanted follow her mother's footsteps since she was child.

What Goku said next made Hoshi frowned, she wished she can fly. Everything be easy on her she wasn't from their world this was different world then their own world. "No, I wish I can. I never tried it before.." She explained blushed once more she was just human girl with dream of hopes for an better place in her life. Can she learn now to fly even know she wasn't from their world? she did not know if she can do that.

She dose have a car she can drive to Tokyo, she swetadropped at the memory of Goku learning now to drive back in Android Saga. She did not know if that wise thing to do. Maybe she can just drive herself she did not know what to do.

OOC:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
εїз -- Vegeta's & Bluma's Daughter Alternate Timeline
Time Patrol Warrior

User Image

Last thing she remember was talking to Time Lord back in Time Nest how did she ended up in strange city? her blue orbs scanned the area this wasn't like there cities back home. Where was she? she notices an sign that said 'welcome to Tokyo' "Tokyo? I never hear of it..."

She mutter to herself this wasn't good, she don't know what to do from here she pose be on a mission for the Time Lord. She watches people walked passed her how she look like a female version of Trunks. Who was Trunks? she never hear of that name before. The breeze played with her short hair.

It's wasn't long before her stomach growled. She was hungry now perfect she did not know where to go. She don't know if they accepted her type of money or not. Lucky she have her card on her. Maybe she can draw money from the ATM if she can fine one around here.

As she walked down the street staring at the different stores and food places. This was Earth was it? it had to be. But for some reason this felt different then the one she knew. As she founded an ATM she walked up to it as she placed her card into ATM.

She pulled out 500.00 from her card as she grabs the money then placed in her wallet. At least that solved. But next question was, what she pose do from here? she never hear of this place before.

Mood: Confuse
With: Alone

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
▐ ░ Son of Vegeta and Bulma

User Image

Last thing he remember was being his best friend before waking up in middle of some park? how did he ended up here? where was he? this don't look like the earth he knew. There was large buildings he never seen before.

"Someone going get it..." He looked around he notices people staring at him what with them? nevermind that he needed figure out where his parents are if they're even in this odd world. What happen to Goten as he walked through the park into the streets of the city. This was different then West City it's was more busy and lot more people.

He was worried about his mother and father even know his father take care of himself. He was more worried about his mother then anyone right now. He don't know where he was how he gotten here. He just founded this strange to him.

Maybe he should go fine someone he knew, he don't know where to being to search. The small boy floated off the ground shocking many people that he can float like that! he take off into the skies looking for anyone that was familiar to him. He can feel Goku's Energy he was little always from here

Mood: Calm
With: Alone
Power level: 5
OOC:

Divine Entrepreneur

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
A hooded figure walked down a dark alleyway, gaining the attention of it's inhabitants. Four of them stood up, hands on their knives as they followed the figure to a dead end. "Hey, buddy! Glad you finally showed up to pay your debt!" The figure only turned his head towards the muggers before throwing his robe off, revealing a six foot tall muscular man with vibrant pink hair and glowing pale eyes. Everything about him screamed flamboyant and strange. "HAH! I have tricked you criminals! You're..."He did a huge spin and pointed at the bewildered criminals, "IN TROUBLE!"
The leader blinked a few times. "...Who...who are you?"
"Let me introduce myself." The man disappeared for a split second, before reappearing in front of the leader, his fist going into the mans abdomen. "It's Cap-" Then his fist collided with the second mans jaw, sending him a foot in the air. "-tain-" With a blur, the man delivered a roundhouse kick to the third criminals arm, breaking it. The man stopped in his tracks and stared at the fourth man before bellowing out a mighty roar. "SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG-", and with that he flexed his arm at the man, blowing him away by the sheer force of it. "...alaggin. Pleasure to meet you."

Mood: Ecstatic
Thoughts: Oh Ginyu would be so proud...
Company: Several confused people scared out of their minds.

Divine Entrepreneur

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jack sat quietly in his room, tinkering with a mechanical object. His mind was racing after the events from before. Shenron's appearance shook him, and he knew that those wishes were no joke. 'If saiyans and monsters and aliens are actually coming...I need to prepare. I have to keep my friends safe!' He smiled at his creation and held it up to the light. It looked like the handle of a sword. He clicked a button and an energy blade burst from the hilt of it. "I'm...I'm never going to be useless ever again!" He grabbed his invention as well as his prior creation, a hand cannon, and walked outside, pulling out his phone to text Hoshi. He was stopped by a body flying straight into him.

Destination: Jack's basement
Mood: Nervous, yet hopeful.
Thoughts: I have to prepare...before it's too late!
Company: Alone.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Time Patrol Warrior

User Image

Tonks was minding her own business as she notices an body flew out of the alleyway into the streets of the city. "What the hell?!" She grabs hold of her sword's handled maybe it was an enemy? she did not know what to do she wanted keep her power level low as she can right now.

As she ran over to the area she notices people was freaking out. What just happen here?! "He not human!" one of the man screamed as he ran away from the alleyway. She blinked as she confuse what was going on here.

"This not my day... First Time Lord mission. Now this.. What was going on?" She walked into the alleyway being careful and keeping a eye out for anything that wasn't normal here. As she notices this pink haired male she slowly removed her hand from her sword's handle. "Okay... You should done that in different way...." She titled her head she stared at the man that might be dead or half-dead of that matter.

With: Some pink haired guy

Divine Entrepreneur

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ulysses stopped immediately and turned to the lady. He walked past the unconscious bodies and stopped right in front of Tonks. "..."He took a deep breath..."Naw I think I did alright." With that, he cheerfully trotted by her out into the streets, gaining strange stares from all the passerby's. His cape bellowed in the wind, showing off his combat booty shorts.

Mood: Ecstatic
Thoughts: She had a nice butt.
Company: Tonk and Jack

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Time Patrol Warrior

User Image

Tonks blinked, he was one odd guy. He look like one of those Time Patrol Warriors. Was he from TokiToki City also? she never gotten know anyone in a short time she was there. Just Time Lord herself.

She sweatdropped maybe she should go back to her business it seem like he wasn't a enemy after all. She walked out of the alleyway as she sighed she notices group of cops at the scene of the crime. This wasn't good maybe this wasn't there world after all. She figure it wasn't there world since this city was different then others she been too.

"Wait.. Are you one of the Time Patrol Warriors?" She asked as she sweatdropped then blushed about his outfit she thought her outfit was little reliving.

With: Some pink haired guy

Divine Entrepreneur

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Hmm?"Ulysses turned around, a thoughtful look on his face. "...Now that you mention it, I did do some work for some guy. We went around and..."His face fell as he spoke dramatically, "...I got to meet my mentor again...but he didn't remember me...or how he was murdered..."He sprung to life again as he shoved his hand in the air. "BUT I STILL PROMISED HIM! On thy honor Captain Ginyu, I shall find the man who hath murdered you!"
He stayed like that for a few seconds then his face grew thoughtful again. "...Now that I think about it, the guy I worked for looked kinda like...YOU!" He stuck his finger right in her face, but then started stroking his beard. "...What was his name? Uhhh....pants?...No, boxer? No..."

Mood: Curious
Thoughts: What was his name?
Company: Tonk and Jack

Finally pushing the unconscious body off of him, Jack stood up with a gasp, trying to catch his breath. 'Oh man...why is there one here already?!' He thought as he looked at the man with the pink hair. Mustering up his courage, he pulled out the sword handle from his coat and activated the sword. "You're not welcome here!"Jack yelled as he rushed Ulysses. He leaped into the air and tried to bring the sword down on Ulysses.
Tried.
Jack blinked as he was suspended in air in a bubble of energy almost immediately. He could only gawk at the man who wasn't even paying attention to him, as he was busy trying to remember something.

Mood: Confused
Thoughts: ...I...wha?
Company: Ulysses and Tonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out