Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

†α⊥ṧυт@ ∀ґ@ї

The customer crumpled as expected, and she'd nabbed his cabbage. Now what? A quick glance towards the doors revealed Ririn still there. Was she waiting for her buddy, her partner in crime? Well, if you called it crime, anyway. Nah, crime was what she had to charge for her make-up services. Professionals, or even educated amateurs could easily charge double of what she was, and that'd be a "first timer" sort of thing. In her case, it was still a decent income.....if her grandpa let her keep it. No, in order to have her computer and things of her own, she had to buy them on her own, and pay a portion of the electric bill. Factoring in that bit, she usually ended up not buying anything besides her portion of the electric bill.....what with sales as poor as they were. The guys never really wanted make-up, and they sure as hell weren't going to pay the equivalent of 20 usd for something they didn't want and would be minimal as well. So many missed sales, so many clothes gone unpurchased. At this rate, she'd end up having to lose internet and most electric bits just to have clothes....at least if gramps kept up his "accidental use" of her clothes as rags.

Disregarding that, Tatsuta saw an opportunity to ditch the market and do something...ANYTHING with people that didn't want her to go mow a lawn, pull weeds, or fix another patch of shingles. The question though, was how to get there? She was still stuck in the market with the groceries. She obviously didn't have the money to buy them, and to go drop them off with gramps meant she'd not go anywhere. Thankfully, the manager was already starting over. She'd drawn "aggro", as it would mean in game. The difference between Ririn's fleeing and Tatsuta's action was reputation. The Fujioka might not be the highest in standing in the area, but comparatively, the Arai were known troublemakers, and perverted, troublesome. Tatsuta moved to meet the manage first and foremost in the middle, and promptly handed over the basket. She knew the drill. You didn't mess with other customers like that and get away scot-free. No, in her individual case, she wouldn't be allowed in the store again for anywhere between three days and a week's time. Fine by her, since then gramps couldn't send her shopping or take her in there with him, and she'd get to do more of what she wanted while he was away.

"Yeah, yeah. Out I go, no coming back until gramps gets official notice. This is gramps' basket. Y'ain't gonna put it back just because I'm not allowed in the store, are ya?"

But of course he was, and he shook his head, and pointed at the door. With a shrug of "defeat", Tatsuta reveled in her manipulative victory. Never you mind the earful she'd get for "losing the groceries over something stupid", that would come later. In a moment, her crimson gaze slid over to Ririn with almost a knowing look as she passed them and, with hands shoved in her pant pockets. The doors slid open, and the rush of hot air greeted her squinting eyes as she stepped outside. Her job done, Tatsuta sidled around the corner, leaning against the store wall while she waited for what would hopefully not be gramps coming out to rip her a new one and instead be Ririn and whomever she could drag along. Ditch the property, go hang out, and generally have a somewhat normal summer day.

Inscribed Angle

Pichipai-hime

Where: Uda Mada Grocery
Who: Tsukuru, Ririn
What: With luck, make like the movie, gone with the wind before gramps decides to rope me into more chores!
Why: Do I need an excuse to ditch slave labor?
OOC: Posty away!
- - - - - - - - - -

~▐ Tarou Asakura ▌~

User Image

Told to put his bag in a cupboard in the corner of the room, Tarou promptly did so to make sure his equipment was safe before getting himself involved with the children. If he had known what today’s activities were, he would have thought twice about bringing it along. But since he ended up bringing it, it was best to take precautionary measure just in case.

As he closed the cupboard and turned around to join back up with the rest of the group, Tarou smiled as he saw Owen tower over the rest of the children like a large titan before crouching down. As Sasha joined into the bundle of fun, Tarou laughed as the height differences were pointed out by the children. Children could be so very honest, so it was quite fun to hear them say so in their innocent ways. Though strangely, he didn’t see Ochiyo anywhere. Was she helping out elsewhere?

Wondering how he would figure out how to start playing with the children, Tarou felt a tiny hand tugging on his shorts. Looking down, Tarou saw a young boy looking up at him with a cheeky smile. ”Onii-san!” the boy waved at Tarou to lean down towards him and lowered his voice to whisper, ”There’s something you gotta know!”

"Oh?” With a smile, Tarou leaned forward, resting his arms on his knees. Matching the boy’s volume level, Tarou asked, "Is it a secret?”

The boy nodded sharply, ”Yea! So I gotta whisper it into your ear!” and waved at Tarou to lean in closer. Seeing no harm in playing along, Tarou did so. ”You see… the thing is…” Smiling to himself as he wondered what sort of secret the little boy hand, Tarou waited patiently.

”Kancho.”

Kancho prank. Where you put your hands together in the shape of a gun and poke your index fingers up someone’s butthole. Alarm bells immediately went off in Tarou’s head and he attempted to stand up only for the child in front of him to hold him down by hanging off his neck. Unable to move too violently, Tarou felt the little fingers poke him through his shorts.

"Uwah!” cried Tarou as the boy let go of him, and Tarou jumped a little at the sudden piercing sensation.

”Hahahah! Gotcha~” laughed another boy behind Tarou. Turning towards him, Tarou saw a few other kids who had been watching smiling and giggling to themselves at the successful prank.

These were kids. Young children. Tarou told himself that. However innocent they might be, there were times when they should learn to respect their seniors a little. "Oh you’ve done it now…” growled Tarou playfully. Being children, he found it hard to take the prank too seriously. Besides, it wasn’t like he didn’t have a part in perpetuating this prank through his childhood as well. Sensing a chase was about to begin, the kids began to squeal as they scattered.

"Oh you’re definitely not getting away!” said Tarou as he zeroed in on the boy who had done the prank. Playfully chasing after him, with the boy occasionally climbing over a table or two, the boy laughed as he led the chase with Tarou coming behind, and a couple of other children following to watch. After a few seconds, feeling that it was time to put an end to the chase, Tarou closed the distance and scooped up the boy from under his arms. "Who’s the one who did the kancho? Was it you? It was you wasn’t it!”

Kicking his feet a little at the sudden sensation of being off the ground, the boy laughed and replied, ”It wasn’t me!”

Sitting down, Tarou then trapped the boy under his arm playfully. "Oh? It wasn’t you? I’m pretty sure it was these fingers who did the kancho! It was these fingers, wasn’t it~” Tickling the boy in the side with his free arm, Tarou said, "It was you wasn’t it~ I know I’m right! Confess~ If you don’t, I’ll tickle you!”

Of course, Tarou was already tickling the boy. At the same time, he noticed that Ochiyo had returned and was currently being buried under a dogpile of children.

The boy caught by Tarou quickly became a laughing mess as he struggled and wriggled around in an attempt to escape from Tarou. However, after laughing through a number of fits, he eventually breathed out, ”Nobuo! It was Nobuo’s idea!!”

"Oh? And where might Nobuo-kun be?”

The boy pointed at another child, the one who had pretended he had a secret to tell Tarou, laughing at his friend’s plight. However, as soon as the eye contact was made, Nobuo stared warily at the two, waiting for their next move. Tarou released the boy he had caught and asked, "What’s your name again?”

”I’m Kazuki!”

"Well then, Kazuki-kun… Let’s get him.” With that, a sudden truce was formed between Tarou and Kazuki. Once enemies, now allies in their pursuit, they chased after Nobuo. Having been subjected to the tickling torture at Tarou’s hands, Kazuki was now just as eager to make sure his friend lived through the same thing.

Nobuo immediately ran off in the direction he felt he would find the most help. In other words, towards the rest of the students from Ogawa who had arrived to help take care of the children.

”Don’t let them catch me~!!” he shouted with a laugh while running towards the older students with Tarou and Kazuki coming after him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Summary:
                  - Tarou is participating in Ochiyo's plot, Little Hands and Tiny Feet
                  - Tarou is now with Ochiyo, Bram, Sunna, Miko, Owen, and Sasha at the Minnou Day Care (+Satome and Ichirin)
                  - Tarou is wondering how he should get started with playing with the children when he is suddenly the victim of a kancho attack
                  - Tarou chases after Kazuki, the boy who poked him, and tickles him until he blurts out that it was Nobuo’s idea
                  - Tarou and Kazuki chase after Nobuo, who then seeks help from one of the other Ogawa students

- - - - - - - - - -

Pichipai-hime

Fashionable Insomniac

Ameyuri Ringa

James Wolfsbane

Lyokni

Interesting Conversationalist

8,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image#BitchesLoveCannons
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

#BitchesLoveCannonsLocation: Tsukuba Bus Station Terminal
#BitchesLoveCannonsCompany: Ochiyo, Tarou
#BitchesLoveCannonsAttire: A black baseball cap, grey tank top, grey sports sleeves, #BitchesLoveCannonsfingerless gloves, olive drab cargo pants, and running shoes with a black #BitchesLoveCannonsrucksack on his back.
#BitchesLoveCannonsActive Plot/Event: ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅs, ᴛɪɴʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛ,
ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢ ᴘʀɪᴄᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ғʟᴇᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʀᴀᴘ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴋɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ.
ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ʏᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴀ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ, sᴏ ʙᴀᴛ ʏᴀ ᴇʏᴇʟᴀsʜᴇs,
ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴋɪssᴇs 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇʟɪʜᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴘ',
ɪ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɢᴏɪɴ',
ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴏʀsᴇ I'ᴍ sʜᴏᴡɪɴ', ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡɪɴ' ғᴏʀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ,
ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴇʀᴏɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀʀᴋsᴍᴀɴ,
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ.
ɪ sʜᴜᴛ ʏᴀ ʟᴀɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ,
ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴀ sᴘᴏᴛ, ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ,
ᴀʀsᴇɴɪᴄ ғʟᴏᴡ, ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ғʟᴜɪᴅ, sᴀʟɪᴠᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴀ ᴅᴏ?

Bram's eyes followed Ochi as she walked off, full of concern for his friend. However, he knew there was nothing to worry about in present company and returned his attention to the kids in the room. A small blonde girl came over and gently tugged his pants leg as if wanting his attention, so he bent down to hear her out.

"What's up shortie?" he asked, a smile tugging at his lips.

"You're a liar Onii-san." she whispered, lisping her S's like a snake. Bram's eyes widened and he stared at her in shock; what in the world was with this child?

"Wha-" She cut him off before he could ask, giggling girlishly in a manner that came off moreso as creepy than cute.

"You pretend to be like them, but you're not. You're a monster in man's clothing; a rabid beast chomping at the bit to partake in the banquet before you. All it takes is a second; a single second in which you succumb yourself to me, and you will show them all who you really are." The girl danced away backwards, twirling all the way. "Look at them all, so innocent. So defenseless. So weak." She stopped by Sasha and got his attention in the same way she did Bram's, then smiled big and wide. In the next moment Sasha was on the ground gargling on his own blood and desperately trying to put pressure on his throat, the crimson pool growing beneath him by the second. The girl worked her mouth as if something was stuck there, then spat a chunk of flesh on the ground next to his body and laughed.

Bram blinked a handful of times and tried to process what just happened, as the girl moved on through a killing spree through the remaining individruals in the room. The corpses of children littered the room, yet their laughter still filled his ears. The blonde girl approached him once again, the intestines of one of the other children strung about her neck like a scarf.

"What say you to this display, beast?" She asked, a crooked grin across her face. "What say you, eh? Surely this is to your liking."

"I say this must surely be madness." he choked, strain evident in his voice. "I see before me a portal to hell; bones, sinew, gore, and the like splattered everywhere my eyes lay rest, yet still I hear the voices of those past. Why is this?"

The girl smiled a wicked smile and slowly changed into a mirror version of himself, caked from head to toe in the gore and blood of those within the room. She reached up and swatted a piece of somebody's heart from her shoulder and shifted her gaze to Bram, speaking in his own voice.

"That's 'cause it's all in your head man."

Then he blinked and he was standing at the doorway again, the hellish scene playing in his mind again and again. Yet instead of the girl, it was himself moving from person to person and tearing them apart in vicious rage. Again he felt the tug on his clothes, only this time it was a younger boy.

"Onii-san, are you okay?" the boy asked, worry on his face. Bram realized he probably looked like hell for a moment and forced a smile, raising one of his hands to pat the boy on the head.

"Don't worry about it little one; I'm fine." he told him, reaching for the box of goodies with his other hand. "Tell ya what, I brought some goodies with me. Why don't you take whatever you like from there?"

This sentence seemed to be his figurative death sentence, as mere seconds later there was a small crowd of children before him asking for sweets with him playing as mediator and referee to keep them from hurting each other.

"Alright simmer down, there's enough for everybody. No need to rush." Bram's voice was filled with a lighthearted laughter as he dealt with each child; giving them a cookie or two each with the hope that they would stop being so rowdy. Nearly tripping several times in the sea of children, he cast his eyes in Ochi's direction for help, but only for a split second as the children only grew more rambunctious by the second.

[ Legend: Japanese, English, French, Spanish, Arabic
Footnote: Oh my god I finally had some free time to post *cries* ]

KrayZi

Pichipai-hime

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
No one had any questions? This meeting may finish sooner than she anticipated. 'Good,' she thought, already feeling the itchy stings of heat rash. In truth, she preferred to be anywhere but outdoors, away from her air conditioner without an ice pop to cool her off. Today was more of a run down to tie in loose ends and make up for the meeting she cancelled in the beginning of the week. Lady Steel must retain her reputation and her persuade herself to never show laziness even in this hellish time.

Swimming...

Swimming after this meeting was a grand idea. Would the water park be packed with university students and preschool children today? Musing on her summertime options may need to wait until everyone was dismissed.

Determined to wrap up before noon and accepting the shrine room's silence, she realigned her thoughts back to the matter at hand.

Masu's flamboyant entry peeled away the seriousness in the atmosphere, and the once attentive underclassman that heeded their beloved ojosama were drawn to the petite third year making himself known. "I have arrived... I hope I didn't miss too much; let's get down to business..."

Excited whispers wondering if Watari-kun or Sunna-san are showing up buzzed from the blushing first years sitting at the wall when Masu's presence aligned itself with the other three royals in the room. Everything stopped whenever royals inhabited a room, and conversation about them was all that anyone could muster. Every member of her clique were acclaimed as members of a royal court, destined for greatness. The manner in which they commanded the room never ceased to be one of grace and respect for their peers. Their amoral counterparts on the other hand, while they command the room on fear and disgust.

Thinking of the degenerates, she noticed one such disgraceful clique member actually present for the meeting...and wearing what should be worn tomorrow morning.

'Do not acknowledge her foolishness, Harue. You know she fishes for these reactions,' she warned herself while she peeled her eyes away from the blonde appearing to be making herself scarce on the sidelines. The urge to scowl and run up to the woman to adjust her yukata and the style of her hair ate at the heiress's ability for her fingers to remain visibly unshaken. She concentrated on everything else occurring in the room, and Masu approaching her then taking his seat nearby distracted her from the temptation of berating the harlot and using her as an example for the first years of what not to do.

"I was wondering if there were possibly any members interested in attending a fashion show during the fall season. I know one of my mother's mentioned that they were helping put one together their next trip out..."

The chatter died down for the girls to hear Masu's treat, and immediately, eyes and mouths fell in full of surprise to the open invitation. Harue chuckled. Oh, the power of a royal. Everyone flocked for the chance to spend any amount of time with them. Their events attracted the masses much like celebrities meet-and-greets did. Because of this attention, she could hardly fathom why anyone else could dream of striving less than what the highest level among the student body can bring to one's social life.

Through her vantage point at the opposite wall, she saw the cliqueless Ogawa Senior High school students shuffling in place, attempting to contain their eagerness. "Would any of you be interested in attending a fashion show with Oojiru-san during the fall season?"

"--Yes, senpai!" the girls talking amongst themselves moments ago shot up and nodded furiously.

She turned towards Ayuki and graced her with a warm smile. "Mashiro-san, what about you? Would you care to join Oojiru-san at a fashion show next season?"

This may as well serve as a club trip for next semester. It should definitely give them ideas for the fashion showcase during second term. Yui was in the fashion club too. Heavens be damned if a plane ride, hotel stay, and any unnecessary time is wasted being felt up by a child predator. She exhaled mutely before reluctantly finding the woman among the room of teenagers. Like an authortarian with the steeliness inherited from her blood, she stated an alternatum, "Nishimura-san, as student council Vice President, I would like to remind you about your final grades since exam week begins next Monday. You must have a C or higher on all subjects to remain a member of your sports team and clubs. If your grades drop below that mark, as soon as the new term behind, you will be on probation from all club and sports activities, and will be assigned a tutor until there is improvement in your scores. You will also not be able to attend the fashion show. Do you understand?" She softened the condescending tone in her voice but may have lost this at the following question. With any luck, Nishimura-san may be one less person on this trip.

pitamin

vaguely_v e n u s

Bajan Asian

James Wolfsbane

Interesting Conversationalist

8,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

#BitchesLoveCannonsLocation:
#BitchesLoveCannonsCompany: Fashion Club
#BitchesLoveCannonsAttire: Dark Grey kimono, sarashi, and woven sandals. Hair
#BitchesLoveCannonsActive Plot/Event:

Excuse me can you tell me the worst thing you've heard about me?
Maybe that I'm a little harlot homicidal queen
You know I heard that I don't belong in this scene
Sex, Metal, Barbie, Whore, attention fiend
You know I heard that I'm a hater's dream
No class, White Trash - I'm so obscene
You know I heard that I should be ashamed
Still they hold their fists in the air screaming my name
Come on

Baby go ahead
I'll be your hatred and your pain
This is killing us all
I don't care if I fall
We're the dying, we are the damned

Yui couldn't help but snicker at Masu's entrance, the needless flamboyance providing ample amusement for a few short moments. The conversation turned to subjects she could care less to pay attention to, so she brought out a thicket of paper and begin rifling through each individual leaflet. It was somewhat of a secret that she'd been getting drawing lessons from her cousin for a few weeks now and was using what he taught her to come up with clothing designs whenever the club had interesting little projects like this one.

Making it a point to ignore the conversation, she pulled out a pencil and started fine tuning one of her designs for the shoot tomorrow. The figure on her canvas stood sideways with the sword in her right hand and the left on the side of the blade near the point. The kimono itself was a mixture of black and red, the top rolled off to and hanging from her waist to reveal her nearly bare upper body (aside from the sarashi). The woman's hair was blacker than midnight and one of her eyes was as blue as the sea on a sunny day, the other was covered by an eyepatch. This same figure was drawn from several different perspectives and poses all over the sheet of paper, the pencil in Yui's hand attempting to put the finishing touches on one of the alternate images when she heard her name called.

Her head snapped up to meet the direction the sound came from, and for just a moment her blue eyes were cold and dangerous. When she realized who'd called her name her gazed softened and a mischievous half-smile tugged at her lips.

"Harue, Dahling," she cooed in English, the English accent she gained from the person who taught her the language coming out thicker than molasses. "you say that like a mere 43 points is all that difficult to achieve." She stretched her arms and back with a small grunt, the chair pulling on the fabric of the kimono to the point where it was nearly skin tight.

"Though I'm torn on which would be more appealing; the look on the teachers' faces when I pass with higher marks than expected, or the thought having private tutoring sessions with our darling little Ojou-sama." She chuckled to herself and stood, gathering her things to the tune of some foreign song she couldn't remember being hummed under her breath.

"While I still remember," Yui chimed, stacking the paper neatly together and making her way to Harue. "These are the designs you asked for last week, and I finished some of the clothing yesterday morning before school. I'm wearing my outfit right now due to unforeseen circumstances, but I'll have it dry cleaned before tomorrow's shoot." She placed the bag of clothing on desk nearest Harue and set the stack of papers on top of it, then returned to her seat without a word.

[ Legend: Japanese, English, French ]

Pichipai-hime
Inscribed Angle
Opposing Mazzy
pitamin"[/quote]
Bajan Asian
pqe62ke0:29="Bajan Asian
vaguely_v e n
pqe62ke0:30="vaguely_v e n u s]

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

He leaned forward, his glossed soft lips brushing against her ear. She trembled, cheeks flushed, and bit back the gasp rising in her chest. The young woman steadied her breathing as his warm breath tickled her ear as he emitted a light exhale. After a lifetime of silence, with the tension of anticipation entrapping the girl, his all-too seductive chuckle and coo sent shivers down her spine.

"Are you nervous, my princess? I am not too forward, am I?"

Tomoyo whimpered and shook her head vigorously, whispering, "N-no, Sasaori-sama."

Sasori laughed again. "My princess, your face is red. Are you ill? Let me take you home--"

H-he can tell?! The first year attempted to shield her face with her hair to remember that she currently hid her twin tails in hair buns today. God, how could she be so see-through?!

"Sasori-sama--"

"--Oh, I make you nervous? Would you like for me to let you go?"

A breathy gasp pushed through her lips. Her heart race soared from the thought of Sasori releasing her. To be free from his loving embrace was a fate worse than death! Frantically, she said with passion and desperation, "Don't let me go. Don't ever let me go!"

Sounding satisfied by her answer, Sasori smiled. "Good. I'm so happy we can be together like this, my princess."

Tomoyo's sudden drawn-out squeal interrupted her fantasy and the sidewalk and a group of students sitting outside a cafe suddenly appeared before her eyes. 'D-don't make eye contact,' she begged her natural curiosity not to betray her, barely making out a brunette whispering to someone across the table. Cursing her dumb luck and convincing herself no one heard her talking to the air, she broke out in a half-jog with Ushuuyu in her mind's sight. She slipped her plain black headphones around her neck when she was safe from any watchful eyes and groaned.

Dummy mics... She loved how VAs use them in order for their fans to be immersed in the experience and hated how accessible she always was to Drama CDs and the hot guys talking into her ears. Dummy mics are why Tomoyo downloaded every pillow boyfriend app on her iPhone. Sasori-sama sounded like he was with her in real time, breathing with her, holding her, and living! And a thoughtful, heartthrobby, and princely Daisuke Ono as Sasori--if the heat wasn't stealing her energy the more she walked through the city, there would be a puddle on the ground from how hard she swooned over that entire segment. Until this day, she never thought he could play a character with a sexier voice than Sebastian. Whoever invented the mic to enhance the voice acting world should be swimming in money with his own harem of women. Nothing can ever be complete without the use of a dummy mic!

Listening to anything except mainstream music in public was a terrible idea, and yet, she insisted. She deluded herself into believing she wouldn't fangirl or attract unwanted attention. It was as if she had no clue who Tomoyo Mitsukana was; though, sometimes, she couldn't but wonder what in the fresh hell is this?

Here she was, hapless chunni Tomo, meeting up with one of her classmates to hang out. There were far too many words in that sentence that didn't belong together. Tomoyo a year ago would be spending the first half of her day-off gaming under the air condition of her family's apartment. What difference between ninth grade Tomoyo and tenth grade Tomoyo triggered such an abrupt event? Aside from puberty. And her behaving like a chunnibiyou. And her random outbursts which allow her moments where she stands out. And her control over the information gates within Ogawa senior and junior high. Was it her socializing at all that's created such a drastic contrast in her character?

Hmm, definitely, the socializing.

Tsukuru-kun was a nice boy. He seemed to be quite respectable during class and chess club meetings. Sometimes, when his history quirk showed even a little, she didn't feel so alone. Also, for a talent, he didn't exactly read as super popular so there was little uneasiness around him which proved to be a plus. If he was anything like the more fashionable, intimidating, and domineering figureheads of the school, raiding with her crew on Aloir Online is exactly what she would be doing.

Her train of thought trickled to a halt when a distorted shadow grew out of the shade of an alleyway by her destination. Tomoyo's feet slowed before coming to a stop. Curiosity got the better of her as the mystery of what or who could be lurking in the dense space attracted her eyes to sneak a peek. Her naivety may be her downfall one day.

One glance at the lithe body shape, ebony hair--and if she was certain--dangerous-looking red eyes... Was that Tatsuta Arai, the degenerate who ate lunch with Fujioka-san all term? Whether this person was indeed the punk or not, Yuo revived herself in full force.

The anxiousness contained from her walk exploded into an overtly animated haughty laugh likely to drew the same long stares as it always does. "You, peasant! What do you believe you're doing? Are you planning to rob this meager establishment for your own will? Stage a cope by rallying the working force? Or perhaps, this earthly currency and spending is too heavy a concept for your brain to understand? I will gladly grant you with my assistance as your posture is quite disturbing."

'Damn it!' She whined.

The fabric of her midriff top was like a second skin as she fretted over a bullying, she warranted, that may be soon to come. Where was Tsukuru when she needed him? He wasn't outside the store like he said he would be in his text.

'Please... Please... Please... Don't let her kill me,' she begged to whatever god who could yank her out of this mess. She didn't even know for certain that it was even Tatsuta but that didn't save her from internally pissing herself in fright.

Yuo wouldn't look away from any enemy... She was a princess, a ruler in her own right, a fantastic speaker, a vixen, powerful, and more amazing than Tomoyo could ever be.

Inscribed Angle

Opposing Mazzy

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Location: Akatsuka Shrine ▐ xCompany: The Fashion club▐ xOutfit: See appearance for now▐ xCurrent Plot(s): Shirtless Saturdays event

Bingo. New person, plus the blonde ringleader of the degenerates to boot as well. Tragically, the new person, one Oojiru Masu, had waltzed in earlier, though that had missed her gaze. No matter, as now was as fresh an opportunity as ever. What to identify Masu as though? The gender itself was clear, but the royal saw the young male as effectively a beautiful fusion between a ken and a barbie doll. There was no definition of gender. So the figure itself might look feminine, particularly with the hair, but there needed to be some masculine definition to continue with the androgynous look she'd wanted him to have. This was interrupted with no small part by her senpai, third years Akatsuka and Nishimura. Like mongoose and cobra, the two were already bickering, but in the way she'd imagined them to be. Enemies, but with attraction. Dare she?

Oh yes, yes she did. However, the sketches of the outfits were in hand, not her notebook. Furthermore, she'd already been drawing Masu, and on Harue's sketches, nonetheless. That was like doodling and editing another artist's work. Far from artistry were the sketches, as per her mind of it, but still. The work wasn't hers, nor was the paper. In a desperate attempt to salvage this, she used Masu's "androgynous" figure attempt to make it seem truly that way and intentionally done so. A bit of hair changing here, some line editing there..... blending the mistakes out.....there! ....Yeah, that was terrible. There had to be some way to fix the whole thing….yes, thing. Very good, Nakao.

While you’re at it, why not draw them all in your manga exactly as they are but call them things one through however many you draw? Things are what you draw, not people. I’m sure that girl was just a thing too. Things came from her eyes….which were things. You can’t even draw a stupid outfit without trying to attach a face or identity to it! Mannequins don’t get that luxury, and it’s what professionals use! Gahhh! It’s not fair! I have so many models at my disposal, but I can’t stay on the up and up long enough to publish a normal edition of the manga. It’s been winter there for the real life equivalent of eight months, and I’m pretty sure the fanbase is tired of that. But I need to relieve myself of this….this….oh for a lack of better words, I’m too damned aroused. I have no relief, no outlet. And it shows in my art! It’s corrupted and spread there, and if I don’t turn things around, people will think I’m a dirty lecherous and rotten girl! Even if I am, people still think of me as wholesome and somewhat normal girl, albeit a weirdo that basically buys friends….damn that sounds lonely. I need to stop looking like a rich person. I think this outfit kind of states that. What it doesn’t state though, that I need it to, is that I’m of age, basically. I look like I’m ten. Damn you, genetics. No growing, no development, and I can’t use myself as a model anymore for my manga. I can’t recruit anyone to pose without giving away what I’m doing it for, and I can’t let my fanbase down by missing a posting! Nnnh, what to do, what to doooo…

Nakao found herself frought with frustrations and indecisions, something she was made aware of by an aching sensation in her hand. She’d been pressing hard on the pencil, and the signals were finally loud enough to disrupt her thoughts. On the nature of “scouting” models, it gave her inspiration to at least look, and there was Nishimura in near topless state. Well, that was almost mind-reading worthy….save that that was too much bust. It would be too much, too soon. But what she needed her character to do was mature some, and stop looking like a pre-teen. Her mind had already done most of the planning, and the designs on some of these outfits, and the ones likely she could get off of the other fashion club members’ submissions on the table yonder could do wonders for the manga. Still though. Nishimura either was bold, or she just happened to look up at the right/wrong time.

”Nishimura-saaannn, the bold is appreciated. Just of curiosity, will you be covering the ink for the event proper tomorrow~? Also, if you are, I might recommend getting a hand in doing that. I think a certain first year that hangs around with you has some talent in makeup application that you could probably yank into doing it for freeeee~”

While the words were addressed to Yui, and thus, noting that she could actually see without directly focusing with her glasses on the subject in question, they were put in such a way that indicated that in no certain terms would she try definitively swaying the third year, nor attempt to derail the project’s leadership from that of the other third year present and leading the fashion club. She was there almost exclusively as a guest, and her expertise limited to practicality on designs and just generally bringing “fresh blood” to the table...so to speak. Still, she was looking for potential friendships, and if she could be friends with the leader of the degenerates, that might be a boon and a leash to that miserable rottweiler brat with the angry red eyes that seemed to want nothing but to beat Nakao into a bloody pulp. The question seemed to remain though, was how to balance the obvious disparity between Harue and Yui, at least in personalities and priorities. Perhaps if she hung around after the event, she was certain Akatsuka-san would similarly be present longer than Nishimura-san would, and thus, she could explain her actions and not seem as if she were favoring one side over the other.

pitamin

James Wolfsbane

vaguely_v e n u s

Pichipai-hime

Bajan Asian

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
        User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Miko ran a quick and through his hair and grinned as he stared at all of the children in the room. Oh what fun! Miko loved kids, he had worked in a childcare facility as an activity coordinator in america. He was a child at heart so when it came down to taking care of the kids it was as easy as making a peanut butter sandwich. He watched the children run around with smiles on their faces until he noticed one of the children, Nobuo was his name, running towards him. He crashed into the back of Miko's legs which caused the man to stumble back a few steps. A deep laugh escaped Miko's lips as he lifted the boy off of the ground and onto his shoulders. " They'll never catch you up here!" Miko winked at the boy and them darted off away from Kazuki and Tarou.

Today would be so much fun for him, he was in the zone.

His sister, on the other hand, was terrified.

Little girls ran towards her and pulled her down to the ground with her. Her eyes widened as she sat criss cross apple sauced, her hair being tugged every which way by the kids. " This Onee-chan's hair is so pretty! Its like a princess!" One child said as she braided her hair roughly. Sunna winced as she let the kids play with her hair, attempting to smile at them. She had been manipulated into a tea party by another, who was constantly feeding her snacks. Sunna looked helplessly at Ochiyo, her mouth full of crackers. She didn't know what to do, so she just let the children continue with their silly games, swallowing the crackers and eating more as they were given to her.

Pichipai-hime

KrayZi

Ameyuri Ringa

Fashionable Insomniac

James Wolfsbane

User Image
                                                        at the uda mada grocery mart, with tatsuta, tomoyo, & ririn

Taking a deep breath, Tsukuru decided that he'd just go ahead and buy what he thought would be enough snacks and drinks for a couple people. Ririn couldn't possibly hate him for doing something nice like that, and if it turned out she didn't like what he picked out, well, he could always bring it home or give it to Tomoyo, if his chess partner ever showed up. The best part about Tomoyo was that, for all that she suffered from chuunibyou syndrome that manifested in her being something of an otaku, she wasn't overly intense. Out of all his classmates, Tomoyo was one of the easiest for Tsukuru to get along with, mostly because she never intimidated him like everyone else did.

Making his selections quickly, Tsukuru then stepped up to the register to pay for what he'd chosen: three drinks (calpis, strawberry milk and his favorite aloe juice), a box of mushroom-shaped chocolates known as kinoko no yama, a handful of individually wrapped gummy jellies, and a box of tomato pretz. None of it was too expensive --in fact, the jellies were buy one get one free-- but Tsukuru hoped that his purchase would make the shopkeepers feel more favorable towards him and other high school students. There was actually a pretty good chance that everyone who worked here knew Tsukuru's parents: this being the local market, they came shopping here at least two of three times a weak, and Tsukuru knew that his mom and dad were pretty memorable, being two of the few deaf people in town. He hoped that they wouldn't try to tell his parents that he was partially responsible for the chaos that had occurred (mostly because it wasn't his fault at all, but also because having to translate his own scolding into sign language would be incredibly awkward).

"You total is ---" The cashier said cheerfully, raising Tsukuru's hopes that all was forgiven and forgotten and that students would be allowed to shop here with impunity in the future despite Ririn's previous rampage. "Thank you," he responded gratefully, daring to give the cashier (who was a cute lady in her mid-twenties) a tiny smile as he took the bag from her. The smile she gave Tsukuru in return told him that, while she thought he was cute, if he tried anything she'd definitely laugh at him. Or maybe he was reading too much into it based on previous experiences.

Tsukuru had a bad habit of crushing on anyone who showed him the slightest bit of kindness, especially if they were older than him though it happened with his classmates too sometimes. His feelings were almost always superficial and tended to fade quickly, only to return full force the next time that the person did something nice for him. Of course, he never dared to confess his love to any of the targets of his affection. The idea of being rejected terrified Tsukuru. Which wasn't saying much, tons of things terrified him, but in this case he was truly, ridiculously afraid of getting his heartbroken so he did his best to never allow his feelings to show.

It looked like Tatsuta had already taken her leave of the store by the time that Tsukuru was ready. "Lets go, Fujioka-san, Arai-san is expecting you to follow her." Tatsuta probably didn't want Tsukuru tagging along, but he had to go outside to meet Tomoyo. Hopefully she wouldn't be mad at him for tagging along a little bit. Tatsuta was pretty scary when she was (relatively) calm, Tsukuru didn't want to find out what she was like when she was worked up.

Fortunately for Tsukuru, it looked like Tomoyo had arrived at last. Unfortunately, he had stepped outside the store just in time to hear her say something rude to Tatsuta. "What did she go and do that for???" He wondered incredulously. Either Tomoyo was very brave or very foolish. Quite possibly both.

Stepping forward hastily, Tsukuru went to stand by Tomoyo's side. He wasn't bold enough to actually get between her and Tatsuta, but maybe if he gave the impression that they were about to leave, she would forgive them both and let them go. "M-m-mitsukana-san, I'm sorry I wasn't outside like I said I would be. I bought some snacks soletsgoplaychessnow!" The end of his sentence came out in a single, desperate breath. Tsukuru really, really did not want to get involved in a fight.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Pichipai-hime
                                                        Opposing Mazzy

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

†α⊥ṧυт@ ∀ґ@ї

What was this? Opportunity knocking? A sudden reveal of a masochistic side? Tits was trying to stand up to her, well knowing she was bigger in almost every way. Who was this blue-haired model to try and stand up to Tabayama-oni? The DDG of Ogawa Gakuen. Size didn't matter, unless it was the size of the bruise or injury. Red contrasted so nicely with the bright blue on her head. But how to make that happen? She hadn't planned on causing a scene outside, and the stuck-up attitude only made her wish for it to happen, that she would have a weapon to make it happen. She didn't have the upper body strength to really tear into her fellow first year. Oh yes, Tatsuta knew this girl. "Tits", as she was referred to for her rather early developed and full figure, serious mental problems. Well, the more problems, the merrier.

"What's this? Cow's day out? Got you out of that milking harness or setup for some exercise? Well, good, good for you. Maybe you wanna go in there and sweet charm some boys in there to carry you around. Maybe one that'll whisper in your ear and give you the shivers and rub your feet, massage your back...whenever you like, all day, every day. ....You'd like that, wouldn't ya? There's an old man in there that'll gladly do that, so long's you give him what he wants."

No, no there wasn't a way that this degenerate could have known about Tomo and her secret life or fantasies, and by no means did Tatsuta know. What she did know though, was that girls with larger chests were usually haughty, full of pride, and so very vain. That and their backs hurt. Some of the other girls that had developed even earlier than this one back at the orphanages had complained about their backs hurting. They were popular with the male children. Tat was popular as well, though that was to pick on, to test her. That is, until she began retaliating with disproportionate retribution. Taking weapons to people and beating them for the act of sticking gum in her hair, poking her in the back with their fingers, that sort. However, juvie had not been particularly forgiving, even for the few nights she'd spent there. Threats to "mess her up good", cutting out her tongue, breaking fingers. One of them did succeed in breaking two of her fingers and bloodying her nose. Oh, good times, then. The fellow turned out to be a total pushover, and left her alone after his "victory", even apologizing. Apparently, he'd been pressured into proving that he could be "bad", and not only hit a girl, but beat her up. While he was a worthless fat and emotional blob wearing his heart on his sleeve, it was he that introduced her to gaming then.

But to the point of addressing Tomo, her fellow first year stood slowly, dusting her pants off before training her own vermillion glare at Tomo's accusational royal blue stare. With a rising smirk, her lips twisted, contorting into an almost openly hostile, malicious expression. While they had only gotten through most of the first term together, the degenerate already despised this girl, more so whenever she opened her mouth. It was bad enough that she had a gorgeous figure, and apparently played video games. It was as if to say, "this is a complete package for any male interested in girls, and the other "girls" are inferior and will wither away and die." Or thereabouts, anyway. Shame she didn't have anything on her to ruin those looks with.

Inscribed Angle

Pichipai-hime

Where: Uruuyu Grocery
Who: Tomoyo Mitsukana
What: With luck, make like the movie, gone with the wind before gramps decides to rope me into more chores!
Why: Do I need an excuse to ditch slave labor?
OOC: Posty away!

lunaetti's Bestie

Tipsy Trickster

11,650 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Gems 500
User Image
User Image
-*゚L O C A T I O N: [ Shrine ] -*゚ M O O D: [ Giddy ] -*゚ C O M P A N Y: [ Fashion Club ] -*゚ T H O U G H T S: [ Just Breathe and Live ]

xxxMasu watched for as the members giggled, blushed and whispered about him as he sat with his fellow royals. He couldn't help but enjoy the attention. A small smile peeked its way onto his face as the other students continued to chatter; although after he mentioned the trip to a fashion show hosted by his mothers, the rooms chatter dropped and then Harue repeated the question. There was a "Yes," here and there, but not everybody was on board. Though he knew, nobody could turn down a royal's invite to an event- especially one of such high prestige. He couldn't help but giggle at the thought.

xxx"I hope it was okay. My family can give us the tickets..." He starts, directing his attention back to Harue. "Sometimes, I just can't help myself. It's in Italy..." He finishes up, as he starts to shuffle through his messenger bag- He was already having some breathing issues. He found his inhaler and took a few puffs and then put it back into his back.

xxxMasu listened and waited as the other members of the group discussed. He couldn't help but overhear what Yui was having to say to Harue. His eyebrow rose, "Private tutoring with whom?" He butted into the conversation, crossing his legs and leaning into the conversation- his elbows on his knee and his chin into his hands; and watched as she gave Harue some papers and return to her chair. "Can I see them too?" he asked, putting out his hands like a little kid trying to get candy.

Opposing Mazzy

Bajan Asian

pitamin

Pichipai-hime

James Wolfsbane

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff