Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, my name is Chris and I'm returning after ten long years. Wow, things have changed. I love role playing, dancing, colors red, black,and teal, german music, and writing. I am a 26 year old transgender (FTM), bi, live in New York (not the city), and I have an okay singing voice.

Excitable Smoker

Welcome back! I just returned after 5 years myself and everythings changed a lot!

I like German music too. Are you able to speak German or are interested in it? I've studied it for 5 years and i love it mrgreen ! I also think its pretty cool that youre forthcoming with your identity. I'm non-binary myself but i dont really talk about it much with people other than close friends and family.

Anyway, again, welcome back! I hope you have fun and let me know if you need any help or just want to chat!
b2ick

Thanks and I can speak it slightly. Yeah I was shy about myself for five years but talking about it helped me come out of my shell. I would love to chat! biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin
K-poplover44

Thank you.

Excitable Smoker

Chris Vonheimer
b2ick

Thanks and I can speak it slightly. Yeah I was shy about myself for five years but talking about it helped me come out of my shell. I would love to chat! biggrin

if you ever wanna practice your german let me know, i love getting the chance to speak it.

it's not so much that i'm shy about it, it's just kind of awkward to explain to new people and most people are super condescending like "well, i cant tell so i'll just call you it" or "well are u a boy or a girl?" or stuff like that so i dont even bother anymore rolleyes

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Chris Vonheimer
K-poplover44

Thank you.

ur welcome heart

Friendly Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Good to know Im not the only one coming back to gaia lol. Welcome back!
b2ick
Chris Vonheimer
b2ick

if you ever wanna practice your german let me know, i love getting the chance to speak it.

it's not so much that i'm shy about it, it's just kind of awkward to explain to new people and most people are super condescending like "well, i cant tell so i'll just call you it" or "well are u a boy or a girl?" or stuff like that so i dont even bother anymore rolleyes

I would love to practice, and I understand.
FoXx_D13 07
Good to know Im not the only one coming back to gaia lol. Welcome back!

Thanks lol and welcome back to you too.

Sugary Wolf

16,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
Welcome back after so long
Zakuro Moon
Welcome back after so long

Thank you.
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Enigmatic Huntsman

Chris Vonheimer
Hi, my name is Chris and I'm returning after ten long years. Wow, things have changed. I love role playing, dancing, colors red, black,and teal, german music, and writing. I am a 26 year old transgender (FTM), bi, live in New York (not the city), and I have an okay singing voice.

How is the trans-community in NY? I might consider relocation if it's any bit better then around here. Then again I've been hearing tale that support groups and the like are being flooded with Tumblr-kin and attention seekers so... eh.

Camp Destruction

17,340 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Master Slayer 200
Welcome Back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items