Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Teen Titans New Generation!

User Image

Intro:

The Teen Titans have been around for a long time and eventually grew up and decided to settle down and have families along with some other super heroes. But the world doesn't need to fear for the children of the Titans as well as other new heroes have decided to take on the task of keeping the world safe. Along with new heroes though come new villains and new teams begin to form all around the world. What adventures await the children of the Teen Titans and their other hero companions?

Summary so far:

The villain who caused the storm at the tower has escaped, leaving behind Lillith, her sister and James who is attending to both of them in the city. Catboy is around there as well.

Killjoy has also escaped, leaving behind a battered and beaten Billy. A fire has started in a building near there as well with Vibe trying to put it out.

In a museum a new villain by the name of Sergei is after a mysterious crystal.

Kyana, Gil and Presea are reunited and are with Sasumaru and fellow Titans Rain and Silverbolt. Someone is swimming nearby.

In front of every Titan, Aiux has appeared as a threat and a mysterious voice has greeted them all. The real Aiux is in front of Kyana's group, staring down her fellow co-worker Gil. The other Aiux's are clones made of shadows, there to bring a rather ominous message. Who is the source of the voice who might be a new threat the to the Titans?

Rules:

1. Follow all Gaia rules

2. Please no god-modding, even if you are the child of two powerful beings does not mean you can just blow up the earth whenever you want. This goes for no killing either unless permission is granted by the other person.

3. Romance and violence is allowed, just keep it PG-13.

4. PM me your profiles titled "Teen Titans!" so I know what rp you are applying for and so not to clutter the forum.

5. Any questions feel free to pm me and I'll answer asap

6. There can be multiple children belonging to whatever Titans or other heroes/villains to make things more interesting

7. This takes place in the future but the old Teen Titans can still be alive since most of the new Titans will likely be in their teens. This also goes for old villains.

8. Please be at least semi-literate (like one paragraph). No one liners.

9. You can have as many characters as you think you can handle.

10. Have fun! =D

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Profile Skeleton:

Name:

Nickname (super hero name or just a nickname) :

Side (Titans, villains, neutral, independent) :

Appearance (pictures or description) :

Powers (if you have any) or Skills:

Weapon(s) (if you have any) :

Parents (if you are the child of a original Titan or other hero or villain) :

Personality:

Background:

Extra (optional) :

Crush (optional) :

Theme Song (optional) :

Username:

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Canon List
(Canons are allowed though keep in mind everyone will be older. Will also add more if people want someone who isn't on the list)

Original Teen Titans:

Robin:

Starfire:

Beast Boy:

Cyborg:

Raven:

Mas y Menos:

Bumblebee:

Aqualad:

Terra:

Kid Flash:

Hive:

Jinx:

Gizmo:

Mammoth:

See-More:

Billy Numerous:

Villains:

Slade/Deathstroke: Slade Wilson

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Reserved (waiting for others to join)

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Bump! Edited a few things))

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Set Plot Idea

There are children of Titans all over the city. Some looking to form teams, some trying to figure out their powers, and some working as independent heroes. There are also those who aren't the children of Titans but have powers and dream of being a hero of some sort.

At the same time there are villains wandering the area, spying on the new Titans to see what they are capable of. Or already plotting something evil.

Standing on a beach overlooking the ocean is a girl wearing an unusual scarf with dreams of joining the Titans. And in the shadows is a cold hearted woman with black feathers floating around her...

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Bump, added set plot idea))

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Ooc: This picture I'm using for Kyana I actually commissioned from an artist I like on Deviantart named ShrimpHeby. =D I love it so much!))

Kyana Aeira
Wildfire

User Image
Come at me, and you'll see
I'm more than meets the eye
You think that you'll break me
You're going to find in time...

"I didn't mean to do it." "We know Kyana, it's ok." The blazes from the oak tree reached high limits as a mother and father led their frightened gifted child away from the chaos. "What if...what if they find out it was me?" the little girl asked trembling. "Then we will move. In fact, what if we move to where the Titans originated?" the mother answered with a smile. The girl's sadness dropped instantly as she gasped with excitement. "Really?" she squeaked. "Really. After all that seems to be the best place for a soon to be hero to start out." her parents replied with grins.

Years later: It was a windy day in Jump City and the city was hustling and bustling as usual. A pair of green eyes hidden underneath a hood sparkled in excitement at the billboards above them. They belonged to a young teenage girl who despite the many bodies of people pushing her a bit to get past, stood completely still in the busiest crosswalk. It had been a few days since her and her family had moved to Jump City from Michigan and after settling in she was set on exploring her new home. “This is it, the place where the Titans lived. This is so exciting!” she said to herself, a squeal slipping from her lips.

She would have stood there gazing longer at all the scenery if it wasn’t for the whistle of a policeman telling her to get out of the road. She jumped in surprise and ran off to the sidewalks, her hood slipping off to reveal wild short bright orange hair and a scarf that was colored like fire burning into ash that trailed behind her. Complimentary from her blonde mother and red headed father. Excitement in every step she ran in a parkour fashion, jumping over railings and climbing over fences until she approached the beach. Her gaze was focused on the T shaped tower in the distance, a grin on her face. "Someday...I will be a part of the Titans." she said outloud, enjoying the sun and the sound of the waves.

User Image
You are standing too close to a flame that's burning
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July
Sending out your army but you still can't win
Listen up silly boy cause I'm going to tell you why
I burn!

3verAfter's Bae

__________________________User Image
                ________Gᴀʟᴀxʏ Gʜᴏsᴛ
                NO MORE HEROES - IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED !

________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                ___________________- NO TIME TO SIT STILL IF YOU'RE GONNA BE NO. 1
User Image
                          "I'm serious, GG! Ain't you ever thought about the source of your powers? Dat's pretty important stuff!"

"Lemme tell you what's important, alright, Mister Depezio? It's money. Cold hard cash." Walking down the street, a blue-haired boy was in the middle of a heated conversation on his phone. "I don't care how things happen, so long as they work out well in the end. That's my story, alright?" Despite his current contractor's earnest attempts to get Gil to think more about the origin of his powers, the boy simply didn't care. "I'm not gonna chase after something that there's no guarantee of finding. Let's just conclude our business and be done with it." Mister Depezio sputtered and started to say something else in his thick mobster accent, but Gil was finished talking. "Enjoy your lunch, Mister Depeziooo~." Click. That was that.

Jamming his hands in his pockets, Gil smiled and looked around. The streets were so... Crowded. Another ordinary day, it seemed. He would've rather been at home watching TV, but his business had brought him to this end of town. There was a long walk waiting for him, and so he decided to take a break and take a detour down to the beach. Hopefully there wouldn't be anyone there, but Gil didn't mind a few people. So long as he was off those crowded streets and away from the staring people, he was happy. The boy smiled, lifting an arm to shield his eyes from the sun as he glanced over towards Titans Tower... That was when he spotted an orange-haired girl sporting a bright, firey scarf. So, it seemed she wanted to be a Titan! "I hear they're accepting applications for a janitor," Gil replied with a snicker. Once more he glanced at the tower, humming part of a super-catchy tune he'd heard just a little while ago.

where i am Jump City, Beach xx how i'm doing 100% health xxwho i'm with ▌Kyana

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kogamo 11

Kyana Aeira
Wildfire

Company: Mysterious boy

User Image
Come at me, and you'll see
I'm more than meets the eye
You think that you'll break me
You're going to find in time...

Kyana's peacefulness was ruined by a rude comment she heard near her and her head shot immediately in the direction of the voice. She glared at the boy and said with a growl, "I doubt I would be janitor once they see what I can do." At those words she summoned two fireballs, one in each hand, that glowed bright. Carefully she juggled them then put them on her scarf which ignited with sparks. It wasn't a big enough fire to be dangerous, but was noticeable. Standing proudly with her hands on her hips she grinned and said "How about that hm?"

User Image
You are standing too close to a flame that's burning
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July
Sending out your army but you still can't win
Listen up silly boy cause I'm going to tell you why
I burn!

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
xxxxxxxxx☽☾Presea☽☾
User Image

“Stay here. I’ll be back for you.” the man’s voice told her as a small sandy haired girl sat in the entrance to a dark alley. “Ok...” the girl said crossing her legs. It was too dark for her to be able to see the man speaking to her. All he could see was his silhouette against the night sky before he walked off. “I’ll wait for him.” she said. Hours turned to days...days turned to weeks...weeks turned to months...and the girl remained in her alley, leaving only to scavenge for food. “I’ll keep waiting but...who...am I waiting for...?”

Years passed and the girl now a teenager flipped from a fire escape and landed lightly on the ground below. Her years on the streets had tanned her skin to the point where it was almost the same color as her hair which was tucked into a navy blue hat. A small puppy wiggled itself out from beneath a pile of cardboard and scampered up to her, wagging its tail and yipping happily. “Come on. Let’s go get some food.” Presea said grinning as she and her pet left their alley and wandered into Jump City. The streets were packed as she scooped up her puppy and tucked him into her hat. Fortunately he was still small enough so this was still possible and she began weaving past people with ease. “Let’s see what to eat.” she said still twisting and turning to avoid everyone. She almost looked like she was dancing which was drawing quite a few curious stares. “We had pizza last night and I don’t think that’s good for a growing dog.” she said as a bicyclist sped her way. Before he could crash into her, she had placed both hands on his handlebars and flipped over him before continuing on her way...though he did end up crashing due to watching her and not paying attention to where he was going. “Kinda want some meat. Too bad I blew almost all my money last week.”
                              she said. “Well then again fish is meat. You want fish?” she asked the puppy who barked in excitement. “What are you a cat?” Presea teased which earned her a small growl. “I’m kidding I’m kidding. Let’s go fishing!” she cried before running in the direction of the beach. After a short period of running...and almost getting hit by two cars...and almost making said cars crash by flipping over them like she did the bicyclist, Presea finally reached the beach. “Hm...I don’t wanna change into anything but...” she glanced at the green and black top, blue vest and dark green cargo pants she was wearing. She really didn’t want to go swimming dressed the way she currently was. “Well this is a problem...didn’t think this one through...” she sighed before glancing in the direction of a T shaped tower. “Why does it always feel like I should go there...” she murmured. She glanced around at the mention of the word ‘Titans’ and saw a girl and a boy not too far from them. “Hey!” she called running towards them, her pet yelping at the sudden movement. “Did I hear you correctly? Are you guys talking about the Titans?” she asked curiously while grinning broadly at them and saw the girl was juggling fire. "Whoa! That's so cool! Are you a Titan? Do you know how I can join?" she asked growing more excited by the second though since she missed most of their conversation she had no idea what they were talking about specifically...all she heard was the word Titans.

Who I'm with:Kyana and Gil
Where I am: Jump City/Beach
What I'm feeling: happy, excited, hungry
OOC:First post! I hope this is ok! if the colors are too bright I can change them

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aiux Umbrangeli
Nightmaiden

Company: No one

User Image
When she embraces
Your heart turns to stone
She comes at night when you are all alone
And when she whispers
Your blood shall run cold
You better hide before she finds you...

An agent by the name of Bob walked briskly down the halls of some headquarters leading to one of the many training facilities. He was called here a bit unexpectedly, he had no idea they had finished finding someone so soon. When he entered one of the rooms his eyes had to adjust at the peculiar lighting. It was bright but angled in a way it made the shadows of all objects in the room quite large. Standing in the middle was one of the trainers and a strange looking girl with long silvery hair and red eyes.

“Ah, you are finally here. Have I got a surprise for you! Bob, meet Aiux, your new perfect assassin. Perfectly trained to show no emotion, to relate to no one. She refuses really, says it is because she never knows who will be her next target. Name a target and she will kill them, no questions asked, no evidence to link to her. And that’s not even the best part. Aiux, show what you can do please?” Bob stared at the girl in wonderment as she stepped forward.

She slowly crossed her arms over her chest then extended them out as far as she could. The agent gasped as he saw the shadows of her arms suddenly changed to what looked like wings and when he looked up it only confirmed what he saw. A pair of black-feathered wings stretched out on the girl’s back. Next she extended her arms forward, palms open and pointed at Bob. In her hand formed a long sword, the blade gleaming in the light. Meanwhile the trainer was grinning ear-to-ear, so proud of himself. Bob however was terrified. This was what he asked for but something didn’t feel right about the whole thing.

Before he could say anything the girl suddenly charged at the man and struck him in the throat with her sword, killing him instantly. Instead of leaving a bloody mess, her shadows outstretched and dissolved everything, body and all. The other agent stared down at where the man’s body would be. “I’m sorry Bob, but I found myself growing a liking to this girl. I hope you understand.” He said solemnly before walking away with the girl in tow.

Now the girl was standing on top of a building where she could see the whole city in front of her. Her black wings fluttered in the wind and she held her sword by her side. She was no longer a part of the people who made her into the being she was but those killer instincts never left as she looked upon the people as potential targets to whoever asked.

User Image
On cold wings she's coming
You better keep moving
For warmth, you'll be longing
Come on just feel it
Don't you see it?
You better believe...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash