Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hero

I've just had to break up with my boyfriend of two and a half years, and I feel shitty about it. Please suggest some break up songs for me, from the perspective of the person who has to end the relationship.

Merry Lunatic

Faun

Enduring Hero

lmpmon again

Not what I was expecting, but this was a good one!

Shade

Pay careful attention to the lyrics as you listen to them.

Think carefully about. Seriously contemplate what the song is conveying.
Darude sandsaww forget it

Enduring Hero

Azavezel

Thank you, I will.

Don't misunderstand my last post, this wasn't a decision I made lightly. In fact, it's one of the most difficult choices I've had to make in my life up till this point. Sometimes the hardest thing to do, and the right thing to do, are one and the same. I will be taking time to reflect on everything....I owe it to myself not to repeat my mistakes again.

Shade

Halfling Heroine
Azavezel

Thank you, I will.

Don't misunderstand my last post, this wasn't a decision I made lightly. In fact, it's one of the most difficult choices I've had to make in my life up till this point. Sometimes the hardest thing to do, and the right thing to do, are one and the same. I will be taking time to reflect on everything....I owe it to myself not to repeat my mistakes again.

I know you did. It's not something someone can do lightly. That's why I suggested this song.

You'll understand it once you hear it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces