Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Wife

Cassidy Peterson
Raptor Mechanic
Cassidy Peterson
Privilege doesn't negate suffering. I am definitely in a better place than many people who are "more privileged" than me.

******** them Iraqi women. They better stand up to ISIS by saying "I don't care" and go into the desert sunset.
I had a customer the other day who reminded me of you but I didn't say anything to him 'cause I didn't wanna be creepy. "Oh hey, you remind me of this kid I know from the internet, yeah he's ten years younger than me and I know what he looks like."

...izzit ten years?

How old are you? Mid-twenties? That'd only be five-ish years.

I dunno.

Hahahaha! I'm 24.

I met a Gaian in my sig recently. Agrab as he goes on Gaia. He stopped by in front my house to say hi yesterday. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

And people say they be afraid of me, ha!

Garbage

Raptor Mechanic
Hahahaha! I'm 24.

I met a Gaian in my sig recently. Agrab as he goes on Gaia. He stopped by in front my house to say hi yesterday. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

A'kay, so I'm six years older'n you.

I've met a couple Gaians outside of cons. One, actually, we kept trying to meet at cons, and then after a couple years of this I wound up working at the mall he went to every weekend, without either of us knowing until a few months later rofl

Another time I was wearing my G-Corp Grunny shirt and a couple of teenage girls flipped their s**t about how cool I was xd

I miss my G-Corp shirt emo
I miss all my Gaia shirts, actually crying

Timid Wife

Cassidy Peterson
Raptor Mechanic
Hahahaha! I'm 24.

A'kay, so I'm six years older'n you.

I've met a couple Gaians outside of cons. One, actually, we kept trying to meet at cons, and then after a couple years of this I wound up working at the mall he went to every weekend, without either of us knowing until a few months later rofl

Another time I was wearing my G-Corp Grunny shirt and a couple of teenage girls flipped their s**t about how cool I was xd

I miss my G-Corp shirt emo
I miss all my Gaia shirts, actually crying

Does Gaia even go to cons anymore?

Garbage

Raptor Mechanic
Does Gaia even go to cons anymore?
Yes, but nobody knows because they post their con schedules amidst the thirty-seven other announcements we get each day, so everybody just blindly clicks past it to get the announcement notice off their page.

Appropriately enough, my captcha for this post is "always there"
Raptor Mechanic
I never heard someone say check your privilege irl.
... Because of chance of screaming racist assholes spitting in your face? Just look at this thread and imagine it happening in real life. I'm not Native American, so I'm not going to get pissed at someone saying that "hey check your privilege". I can get that sometimes privilege olympics can get out of hand and it's not always linear, but god everyone just chill.

Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
pbtdkg
Roy Cura
I am:
- Transpacific
- Polyethylene
- Partially hydrogenated trans-fat

You're the one who needs to check their privilege.

That sounds quite awful.
Has anyone ever tried to melt you and use you as a popcorn topping before?

Only white people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces