Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peep this story real quick guys. You don't have to read it but yea, at least tell me ur experience with meeting people online
Ight so I had a friend whom I've known for a couple years, shes 4 years older then me but shes always been like a sister to me let's call her B. So about 3 years ago B met this guy online and he always wanted to meet her in person.lets call him lover boy. Problem was she always told me she was scared of meeting him in person. Although we knew he was real because he got a hold of someone who went to his school and yea he was in the yearbook and he matched descriptions and info. Yet she still remained scared. So what does she do? She the type of person to run away from her problems, and one of her problems was him pressuring her to meet in person. So this ***** transfers to a university in arizona (we both lived in Cali) years pass and she asks me if I can be her messenger with him. I'm hesitant because you know what If he's a murderer and s**t but i did it anyway. She wanted me to deliver a letter to him on her behalf. So I meet him in person and he's legit. I give B the thumbs up and tell her to meet him. But at the same time he starts to like me, and starts messaging me all these lovey dovey shits. I'm like nah man Im taken U nasty you belong with B. B comes over and she reads the text messages he's been sending me. She gets heartbroken and she doesn't want to speak to me (although I didn't do anything ?). So I'm sad because B always promised me she'd be at my high school graduation which is in a week. But I haven't talked to her since lover boy started his s**t. Then what happens? He accuses me of being B all along. Which is understandable Bc he never met B in person but rlly *****? I just lost my a homie because of your bipolar emotions and you're over here accusing me of cat fishing u? . Loverboy is currently dating another girl in my class and I think he told her I'm a catfish. So wtf this guy is a d**k and he's going to be at my graduation when I know Danm well Id rather have Ted bundy at my grad.

Dapper Fatcat

that's a lot of drama
Tinfoil Paradox
that's a lot of drama

It's like a Spanish soap opera.

OG Bloodsucker

6,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Well, that's retarded...
Your friend shoulda handled her s**t,
but hindsight is 20/20 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
Lawso
User Image

Well, that's retarded...
Your friend shoulda handled her s**t,
but hindsight is 20/20 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Nice gif lmao, and yea I understand that part. She just ran away like chicken s**t sad left me alone and s**t. Oh well

Genius

That's really weird that she would be scared, but then send you out. That makes such little sense, I'd think you were catfishing too. Why didn't she just skype with him first or something? Then bring a friend and meet in a public place. Really doesn't have to be that scary.
Ah. It sounds like your friends here are what we like to call "Assholes." You would do well to avoid them.
It's not his fault he fell for you.

Both of them are being pretty immature.

Hopefully B will get over it, or at least come to terms with it.

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
yeah, dudes can be like that. i would just tell her if he is such a douch like that then she is better off without him. and i dont know why she would take it out on you. just because he was all over you doesnt make it your fault. you shouldnt have lost your friendship over it.
I regret to hear of your loss of petty 'friends'

Choose wisely next time

Shy Kitten

I would try talking to your friend and showing her all your reply messages told him no and he's an idiot

I met someone twice when I was younger and it was so awkward it gives me so much anxiety to meet other people online like it'll be the worst or that it'll wreck the friendship

and for some reason only on twitch everyone said all my pictures were fake and it's too good to be me, so I took some lame myspace sign picture and got a webcam eventually..
though it's so confusing since it's like if I was going to steal pictures I would use some victoria secret model level girl or something like that lol
so I'm like are people hideous in america or something weird, since I'm like average at best where I live and places like here online, wtf

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

I met my best friend in the GD and stayed with her for a week once. It was the same as it had been online and we are still best friends and talk every day. I just wish we had, had our meetup before my accident.

gItChs's Wife

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
my cousin loves that show on mtv
I met a guy and he looked like he said because i seen him on webcam alot of times. It's not hard to met an alright person, just have common sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff