Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

Wolfkins's Stud

Cunning Ladykiller

Those items aren't even on the market anymore. There's one bacon but it won't be there forever. What happens when no one can get you any of your items?

Dapper Lunatic

Nymphers
Those items aren't even on the market anymore. There's one bacon but it won't be there forever. What happens when no one can get you any of your items?

Oh I didn't know that : 0 ! Thanks for letting me know, I guess I'll have to take them off the list then
and yeah I noticed their is only one bacon item left, their was 3 but the other two sold.
I guess I'll just have to take gold offers then till I can afford the one bacon item if no one can afford it. Once the bacon item is gone I guess I'll have to just close my shop then for a bit till I find other items I like.
If I can bring home the bacon /shot
Would you be willing to do a couple instead of two chibis?

Dapper Lunatic

Scratch N Shave
If I can bring home the bacon /shot
Would you be willing to do a couple instead of two chibis?

For sure! ^^
Username: Scratch N Shave
Character Ref: request thread, please draw them in the last outfits shown but just instead of heels, can you draw her in black ankle boots? :3, also could I get it in this style? o wo;; if not it's fine c:
Item Bribe of Choice: Midnight bacon run!
Password: cherryred

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
{ ★ } bump

Dapper Lunatic

Scratch N Shave
Character Ref: request thread, please draw them in the last outfits shown but just instead of heels, can you draw her in black ankle boots? :3, also could I get it in this style? o wo;; if not it's fine c:

Style 1, sure thats the default chibi style I use anyways. Ankle boots like these: example ? Or something differnt?
Vitiatus
Scratch N Shave

Style 1, sure thats the default chibi style I use anyways. Ankle boots like these: example ? Or something differnt?

Ahh, sorry I should have been more specific, more like this!
I'll send the trade now c:

Dapper Lunatic

Scratch N Shave
Vitiatus
Scratch N Shave

ach, no worries ! ^^ And thank you, I'll get started on the chibis today.
Vitiatus
Scratch N Shave
Vitiatus
Scratch N Shave

ach, no worries ! ^^ And thank you, I'll get started on the chibis today.
Ahh yay I can't wait!!! >w<

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Dapper Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items