Dapper Lunatic

Alyssaurus
Vitiatus

Yayyy!
Toyhou.se is the best its super useful
Trade sent c:
Yes pleaseeee I'd love to have both.
That's super quick heart

yessss it really is, one of my favourite character sites honestly.
Ah yeah nearly forgot to ask Style 1 or 2?
Since there are two types in the stash link : o

Demonic Demigod

Vitiatus

Ohh uhmmm
Style 1 pleaseee c:

Prodigal Demigod

Vitiatus

Both look like they would be fun to draw
but the first one looks more challenging
(plus deeeeer traits, favourite animal right there >w> )
I guess I'll doodle the first one. Send the trade on over please
and I'll get started on her today ^^

Oh my you actually like challenging things *tearsofjoy*
    & thank you so much! Sending trade <3

P/s: Just wondering, are you updating your list of items or are those the only ones you need? My Gryffindor needs to be chibified lol *hides* Sorry for the bother > w<

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

Username: Messen Parks
Character Ref: Kager
Item Bribe of Choice: Friday XIV (not sure if you still need 2 or not but I can get you two)
Password: cherryred

Dapper Lunatic

aistralx
Vitiatus

Both look like they would be fun to draw
but the first one looks more challenging
(plus deeeeer traits, favourite animal right there >w> )
I guess I'll doodle the first one. Send the trade on over please
and I'll get started on her today ^^

Oh my you actually like challenging things *tearsofjoy*
    & thank you so much! Sending trade <3

P/s: Just wondering, are you updating your list of items or are those the only ones you need? My Gryffindor needs to be chibified lol *hides* Sorry for the bother > w<

Right now those are the only ones I need but I'm thinking of adding some more :,>
I'm just trying to remember the names of the items....why did tektek go down :,I That website was my source of dream avi items info pff.

Dapper Lunatic

Messen Parks
Username: Messen Parks
Character Ref: Kager
Item Bribe of Choice: Friday XIV (not sure if you still need 2 or not but I can get you two)

Ah one Friday XVI was already traded to me previously for a chibi so just one is fine. Interesting critter I like his marking övö I think he'll be fun to draw too, ferals are always fun.
Send the trade(x1 Friday XVI) on over please and I'll get started on this fellah ^^ Since he's a feral he'll be done real fast.

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

Vitiatus

Ah one Friday XVI was already traded to me previously for a chibi so just one is fine. Interesting critter I like his marking övö I think he'll be fun to draw too, ferals are always fun.
Send the trade(x1 Friday XVI) on over please and I'll get started on this fellah ^^ Since he's a feral he'll be done real fast.

I figured that might have been the case but I thought it best to offer up both just in case!
Awesome I'm super excited and can't wait. emotion_bigheart
I forgot to mention it in the order form but he does have a pouch like a kangaroo does on his belly. Just in case he ends up flashing his belly around.

Dapper Lunatic

Messen Parks
Vitiatus

I figured that might have been the case but I thought it best to offer up both just in case!
Awesome I'm super excited and can't wait. emotion_bigheart
I forgot to mention it in the order form but he does have a pouch like a kangaroo does on his belly. Just in case he ends up flashing his belly around.

Ah okay I'll be sure to keep that in mind ^^
heart heart heart

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i'm upset that the item isn't in the marketplace so i can't buy it to trade ;;A;; whhhyyy diiiissssss

Dapper Lunatic

mahou shoujos
i'm upset that the item isn't in the marketplace so i can't buy it to trade ;;A;; whhhyyy diiiissssss

Ah the Celebrity Elvis item, yeah I've been eyeing the marketplace for days and I get a notification but when I actually check if it's there - its gone :,I goes fast I guess.
I just updated the list with new items though ~

Dapper Lunatic

XGeminiFaeryX
heart heart heart

heart

Dapper Lunatic

Alyssaurus
Vitiatus

Ohh uhmmm
Style 1 pleaseee c:

Thanks a bunch for the tip as well ♥ TvT!

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

Username: Messen Parks YEAH ITS ME AGAIN MMMKAY?
Character Ref: Lapur and Jahoda?
Item Bribe of Choice: Absolute Manner

Shouldn't have told me you had more items put up. Just shouldn't.

Prodigal Demigod

Vitiatus
Right now those are the only ones I need but I'm thinking of adding some more :,>
I'm just trying to remember the names of the items....why did tektek go down :,I That website was my source of dream avi items info pff.

Is the new Gaia Avatar Builder still down?
    I haven't tried it out yet but I usually search in the dressing room for items x'D

& you added more items!
    Here's another form I hope you don't mind lol

Username: aistralx
    Character Ref: The free spirited clumsy Gryffindor of course * U*
    With astra ref:
    User Image

Without astra ref:
    User Image

P/s: Include a cat somewhere/somehow if possible? Style 2 please & thank you <3
    Item Bribe of Choice: Mint Coffee Cake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas