its okay
i didnt like having money anyway crying crying crying crying crying

Aristhato's Fav

Invisible Supermodel

14,000 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Team Carl 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I only tried sushi once. It wasn't that great. Dampers my want to try again. emo

Altruistic Hunter

I'm certain you can resist your temptation.

Trash

chrom0
I only tried sushi once. It wasn't that great. Dampers my want to try again. emo

Im pretty sure I bleed wasabi
chrom0

Did you go with other people who had gone there before? I will never try new places, I like going with someone who has been there first so they know if it is good or not lol.

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
rip in futomaki

Shoujo Smoker

I love tempura sushi most of all!

Aristhato's Fav

Invisible Supermodel

14,000 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Team Carl 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Cynnau
chrom0

Did you go with other people who had gone there before? I will never try new places, I like going with someone who has been there first so they know if it is good or not lol.

It was at a wedding thing and I am always interested in trying new food. It likely wasn't prepared right or something. One day I will work up the courage again, and make sure to have someone there who knows what I am eating. burning_eyes

Flamatik's Husband

I hated sushi when I had it. it may have just been bad sushi tho.
chrom0
Cynnau
chrom0

It was at a wedding thing and I am always interested in trying new food. It likely wasn't prepared right or something. One day I will work up the courage again, and make sure to have someone there who knows what I am eating. burning_eyes

Oh yuck I bet it was sitting out and since it was a mass quantity it was as good.

Try it again sometime with someone who knows sushi, you might like it then

Escalator Princess's Significant Otter

Cat

Take me for sushi pls it's my fav food

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items