Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

Ven Loki
Lonariel
i have a deep love for it, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure 4laugh
it shouldn't even be a guilty pleasure emotion_kirakira

most of my family cannot stand it and i normally watch it on my own, ahah, hence why it feels like it! sweatdrop

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Good for you! Too bad can't see it.
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Well, sometimes I need cheesy to entertain/amuse me. No need for serious all the time~

Yes, I am excited too.. redface
Exactly how I see it!

I'll be on the phone for two hours tonight for the semi finals and comment on everything with my friend xd

Haha, my father and I will most likely laugh together over the cheesy... XD
I love this show because it feels like all of Europe is talking about the same (cheesy) stuff

it's awesome

always makes me feel Europe was more... united

I agree, at least there is this. I could use some cheesy after all the serious stuff that has been going on recently :/

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
sometimesalways
Ven Loki
sometimesalways
I always look forward to seeing the highlights. I'm in the US so I can't really watch it live.
Because of the time difference or is it just not on TV live? With so many Europeans in the USA, I thought they'd have it live on TV on some obscure international channel at least xd

Time difference and I'll be out of the house for most of the weekend with work and such. As far as I know there aren't any channels that will be showing it. I'm sure I could fine a live stream somewhere. I also have the Hola chrome extension which is amazing. I can actually watch the BBC iPlayer so I bet I could find a legit station that I could watch the live show.
I think the Eurovision website also streams it. If you have a proxy, it shouldn't be a problem to watch it. (And I bet they'll put it up in the archives afterwards)

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
xohanabi
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Well, sometimes I need cheesy to entertain/amuse me. No need for serious all the time~

Yes, I am excited too.. redface
Exactly how I see it!

I'll be on the phone for two hours tonight for the semi finals and comment on everything with my friend xd

Haha, my father and I will most likely laugh together over the cheesy... XD
I love this show because it feels like all of Europe is talking about the same (cheesy) stuff

it's awesome

always makes me feel Europe was more... united

I agree, at least there is this. I could use some cheesy after all the serious stuff that has been going on recently :/
So true

One of my good friends is from Eastern Europe and has educated me about a lot of s**t that normally goes straight past us here in Germany. (Except for when Russia is involved of course...)

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Lonariel
Ven Loki
Lonariel
i have a deep love for it, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure 4laugh
it shouldn't even be a guilty pleasure emotion_kirakira

most of my family cannot stand it and i normally watch it on my own, ahah, hence why it feels like it! sweatdrop
awww that sucks, you should try and convince them to watch it simply to laugh about it

maybe they'll start to love it after a year or two rofl

fxxkin demon

Ven Loki
sometimesalways
Ven Loki
sometimesalways
I always look forward to seeing the highlights. I'm in the US so I can't really watch it live.
Because of the time difference or is it just not on TV live? With so many Europeans in the USA, I thought they'd have it live on TV on some obscure international channel at least xd

Time difference and I'll be out of the house for most of the weekend with work and such. As far as I know there aren't any channels that will be showing it. I'm sure I could fine a live stream somewhere. I also have the Hola chrome extension which is amazing. I can actually watch the BBC iPlayer so I bet I could find a legit station that I could watch the live show.
I think the Eurovision website also streams it. If you have a proxy, it shouldn't be a problem to watch it. (And I bet they'll put it up in the archives afterwards)

Nice. I'll have to check the times and see if I'm around.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
sometimesalways
Ven Loki
sometimesalways
Ven Loki
sometimesalways

Nice. I'll have to check the times and see if I'm around.
Just stay away from social media if you can't watch it live and don't want to know who won xd
Ven Loki

One of my good friends is from Eastern Europe and has educated me about a lot of s**t that normally goes straight past us here in Germany. (Except for when Russia is involved of course...)

Ugh, that and the migrant issues. Here in France internal stuff is also causing a lot of tension. Eurovision and more things like it is what Europe needs... sweatdrop

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
xohanabi
Ven Loki

Ugh, that and the migrant issues. Here in France internal stuff is also causing a lot of tension. Eurovision and more things like it is what Europe needs... sweatdrop
Yeah, migrants are also a problem here. I mean, no one can decide if we should let in more or not.

But when I heard that my friend told me where he lives people earn about 400€ a month and have to live off that while living costs are not that much cheaper than in other places where the average wage is three to four times as high, it made me really sad. I wish one day all countries in Europe will have more or less the same living standards and that Europeans won't look down at each other any more.
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Ven Loki

Yeah, migrants are also a problem here. I mean, no one can decide if we should let in more or not.

But when I heard that my friend told me where he lives people earn about 400€ a month and have to live off that while living costs are not that much cheaper than in other places where the average wage is three to four times as high, it made me really sad. I wish one day all countries in Europe will have more or less the same living standards and that Europeans won't look down at each other any more.

Well, Europeans are going to have start letting go of a lot of things for that to happen.. :/ The French and myself included.. XD I know what you mean, the situation is just bad all round. Here's to the cheerfulness (and ridiculousness) that is Eurovision. Cheers~

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
xohanabi
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Ven Loki

Well, Europeans are going to have start letting go of a lot of things for that to happen.. :/ The French and myself included.. XD I know what you mean, the situation is just bad all round. Here's to the cheerfulness (and ridiculousness) that is Eurovision. Cheers~
What do you believe we have to let go of?

I just believe we have to support the more unfortunate countries... but then again, we saw how that worked with Germany and Greece rofl
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Ven Loki

I just believe we have to support the more unfortunate countries... but then again, we saw how that worked with Germany and Greece rofl

Well, if we want to work together... Trust and courage will be important. At least in France, we need to be a little less cynical about everything. **Lifestyle changes will also have to happen... sweatdrop

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
xohanabi
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Ven Loki
xohanabi
Ven Loki

Well, if we want to work together... Trust and courage will be important. At least in France, we need to be a little less cynical about everything.
Yeah, I have made the experience that French seem to be rather unwelcoming towards foreigners. But maybe I was just unlucky.

Germans should become a bit more laid back and not worry about their careers and who drives the biggest car and learn to appreciate life a bit more.

Destructive Glitch

no, I dont care at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas