• Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
Oh my goodness. Well, I can say for certain that you have my interest! Several of the things your most craving it would seem are things that I've never seen listed in search forums before and they've caught my eye, along with other things I've already done and very much craving myself, which include:

~Demon x Angel~

~Guardian x Reincarnated Guardian~

~Summoner x Demon Summoned~

Also, I noticed you have Kingdom Hearts listed. I am absolutely craving a good KH rp because I absolutely love that series. However, I only do het. pairings, and I happen to have my oc paired with Riku. Now, I know that's typically a deal breaker for many because most times (at least in my experience) when the fancharacters get paired with canons it's totally ooc and can be annoying, but, whenever I make a fan character I strive to have them as in character as possible and think hard about making it seem like they could have been in the game, not just go willy nilly about it and do whatever I please just because I like a character. If by some chance you do decide to give it a shot, I can do a decent enough job I think of many of the Disney characters but I'm not sure of the canons from KH itself and Final Fantasy anymore. If you choose though to decline, that's perfectly fine as well and I understand. I would be just as happy with any of the above. 3nodding

Also, I rp only over pm's and it would have to be a VERY good plot and character pairing for me to be taken to forums or anywhere else. I also typically prefer a female role, because it's been quite a while since I've played a male oc properly and I'm not very good at men. If I must I must but I prefer to double then do that I can have at least some sort of comfort with a female role, and I also dont mind playing random side characters that wont show up much but just help the story progress in that moment nor do I mind playing enemies who's soul purpose is to be killed off/lose a confrontation to help move the plot along.

If your interested or have any questions for me because I perhaps left something out feel free to respond to me on here or just go right to pm'ing me. 3nodding

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Izayo_Heartless_Angel
Oh my goodness. Well, I can say for certain that you have my interest! Several of the things your most craving it would seem are things that I've never seen listed in search forums before and they've caught my eye, along with other things I've already done and very much craving myself, which include:

~Demon x Angel~

Also, I noticed you have Kingdom Hearts listed. I am absolutely craving a good KH rp because I absolutely love that series. However, I only do het. pairings, and I happen to have my oc paired with Riku. Now, I know that's typically a deal breaker for many because most times (at least in my experience) when the fancharacters get paired with canons it's totally ooc and can be annoying, but, whenever I make a fan character I strive to have them as in character as possible and think hard about making it seem like they could have been in the game, not just go willy nilly about it and do whatever I please just because I like a character. If by some chance you do decide to give it a shot, I can do a decent enough job I think of many of the Disney characters but I'm not sure of the canons from KH itself and Final Fantasy anymore. If you choose though to decline, that's perfectly fine as well and I understand. I would be just as happy with any of the above. 3nodding

Also, I rp only over pm's and it would have to be a VERY good plot and character pairing for me to be taken to forums or anywhere else. I also typically prefer a female role, because it's been quite a while since I've played a male oc properly and I'm not very good at men. If I must I must but I prefer to double then do that I can have at least some sort of comfort with a female role, and I also dont mind playing random side characters that wont show up much but just help the story progress in that moment nor do I mind playing enemies who's soul purpose is to be killed off/lose a confrontation to help move the plot along.

If your interested or have any questions for me because I perhaps left something out feel free to respond to me on here or just go right to pm'ing me. 3nodding

either of those pairings would work. just not kingdom hearts. i really love the series, but canon X oc is basically a deal breaker for me. however any of the other three work just as well. so whatever one you want to do more we can.

Romantic Vampire

21,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
Izayo_Heartless_Angel

~Demon x Angel~

either of those pairings would work. just not kingdom hearts. i really love the series, but canon X oc is basically a deal breaker for me. however any of the other three work just as well. so whatever one you want to do more we can.

I figured as much, which is why I'm not upset with you not willing to do the KH one.

Hmmm. I think of the ones I listed though, the Guardian x Reincarnated Guardian sounds most interesting to me.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Izayo_Heartless_Angel
silver-phoenix_zaniyah
Izayo_Heartless_Angel

~Demon x Angel~

I figured as much, which is why I'm not upset with you not willing to do the KH one.

Hmmm. I think of the ones I listed though, the Guardian x Reincarnated Guardian sounds most interesting to me.

cool. switch over to pms to finish discussing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff