Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » G ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ s_________

[Introduction]
              Welcome! This is Enigma, the 5th reboot of my Teen Titans RP. So, without further adieu, please join, have fun, behave yourselves and yeah. heart

[Genre]
              Adventure, Drama, Action, Suspense, Friendship and Anguish.

[Owner]
              Final Saph.

[Goal]
              Fun!

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » O ᴜ ᴛ ʟ ɪ ɴ ᴇ_________

[Greetings]
              The first post will include name, genre, goal and owner. It's the introduction post.

[Outline]
              The second post will include the outline of RP. Where to find what specific topics.

[Guidelines]
              The third post will include the rules for this RP.

[Setting and Story]
              The fourth post will include the story that is involved and the locations for your character(s) to go. It'll also include updates and the weather forecast for the start of the RP.

[Characters 1]
              The fifth post will include the available/non-available characters, the ones you can play as or are being played by someone. It'll include the basic information concerning that character as well.

[Characters 2]
              The sixth post will include more available/non-available characters to play with the information about them.

[Other Characters]
              The seventh post is basically the final set of playable characters, mostly in regards to if you wanna be a child of an original canon character and the list of NPCs and Temp Characters.

[Extra]
              The eighth post will be reserved, in case we need more space for characters joining.

[Skeletons]
              The ninth post will include the skeletons for RPers to fill out to play a specific character type.

[Reserved 1]
              The tenth post will include a reserve post.

[Reserved 2]
              The eleventh post will include a reserve post.

[Reserved 3]
              The twelfth post will include a reserve post.

[Reserved 4]
              The thirteenth post will include a reserve post.

[Status]
              The fourteenth post will include the status of the RP at the current moment in time.

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » R ᴜ ʟ ᴇ s_________

[Section A]
              As all include, the TOS has to be heeded. If you don't follow them then you won't be able to RP in this, same of these rules. Break them and you're out. You only get two warnings. Got it? Respect is another key point, duh. Respect others and you'll be respected. Cursing.. is allowed, but not every other word. Rarely is best, not often. PG. Even if by some chance everyone in this RP is over 18, that still doesn't mean you can get dirty. We have younger viewers who will probably be watching this, or involved. Be mindful of others. Literacy. No text talking. Use complete sentences, grammar, punctuation, etc. OOC/Actions. Don't use * or - or ~ for actions. Use (( )) or { } or ( ) or [ ] for OOC, or you could simply out OOC.

[Section B]
              When the time comes, depending on how active this RP gets, I will elect one to two 'Mods' to help me keep the RP under control so that it does not get chaotic. When they are picked, if ever, you will listen to them as well as me, but this does not give him much power. They still have to come to me for permission. They will look after the RP if I am away or busy. Anything not good for the well-being of the RP will not be allowed. You are not allowed to threaten or harass my elected Mods. If you have an issue with something they say, feel free to contact me concerning it.
              [ Mod 1: Sunraiser ]
              [ Mod 2: ---- ]
              IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND I AM BUSY OR NOT ONLINE. PLEASE CONTACT MY MOD(S). They are willing to assist!

[Section C]
              Anything bad, dirty or derogatory will be asked to be removed. This includes not only words but pictures as well! This also goes for the OOC chat. Those things are not allowed here or there. Now, concerning posting lengths. A few paragraphs would be fine, but the minimum is two (a paragraph is around 3-5 sentences). I believe that so long as you get your point across, any length is fine, but two is the minimum.

[Section D]
              Concerning rooms. You are not allowed to enter another Titan's room unless; A: You are that Titan. B: You have their permission. C: You are a leader. D: Forum Leader allows it, under certain situations, like if the Titan is missing or dead. Concerning Titan's themselves. Remember Titans DO NOT KILL. You are not allowed to maim or kill a fellow Titan. You can spar, yes, but if it goes beyond that to you two trying to kill each other, something will be done about it. Should you break this rule you will be presented with two options. 1: I can kick you from the RP for breaking the rule. 2: Your character will be forced to step down from being a Titan. Titan's must also listen to reasonable orders from the two leaders. Heroes are allowed to kill, but only if absolutely necessary, it's a justified death or self defense.

[Section E]
              Concerning fighting. If your character becomes locked up for over 48 hours (2 days) and the play is due to 'progress,' it's up to the discretion of the active player how they end the scene and free up their character to continue play, with the exception of god-modding. If you have any questions about this, please, address them to me. No auto-hitting, god-modding, flaming, spamming, etc. Fancy, colorful, cool symbols. Make your posts fit your character. You can keep it simple, but so long as it looks good. Fill everything out completely and correctly. Any questions, ask. I have the right to add/delete/edit any rules if necessary.

[Section F]
              Put a <3 at the top or bottom of the profile or subject bar to show that you've read these rules and understand them and will obey them. PM profiles titled with the character choice you have chosen, such as: "Temp 3", "Titan 4", etc. The following are a few of the things not allowed in this RP: Tentacles - derogatory, sexual, revealing or obscene things (pictures, posts, and/or comments) - disrespect of members, leader, mods - gore (has to be limited as stated in G) - specific powers unless given permission after assessment that you won't abuse them (space, time, matter, universal, gravity and planar).

-PLEASE UNDERSTAND: I am not the only one you can send profiles to. You can send them to my Mod(s). They are in direct contact with me so either personnel can assist you!

[Section G]
              Being forum leader I can change, add, edit or remove rules as I see fit. Concerning violence. This is a pretty violent RP, given there will be a lot of bloodshed. It is encouraged, yes, but don't go crazy with it. I don't want to read four paragraphs of a heart exploding into a thousand itty bitty pieces, specs flying all over the place to drip down walls. Catch my drift? You can talk about wounds, injuries and blood, but don't go overboard with it. Also; concerning posts. Certain things will be required in your format. Not too much to ask. Try not to use extremely bright colors or extremely hard to see colors. Don't use incredibly small fonts nor gigantic fonts. Don't use extremely large pictures.

[Other]
              For those of you that actually read this; thank you for taking your time to read the rules. Aside from all that, let's just try to have a fun time. I want this to be interesting and enjoyable to all those involved, not a dull boring trip. Let's have a good time and explore the past!

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » S ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ | S ᴛ o ʀ ʏ_________

[History]
              Many years have passed since the Titans hung up their capes, in a sense. They've moved on to enjoy life.. and left Jump City in the hands of the new set of powered individuals, a group well trained by the original Titans. They watch over the city like hawks, keeping it safe from the clutches of evil that seems to be quite stubborn about giving up. Old enemies still linger of the original Titan's, but the new Titans are capable of combating these threats.. but.. that was until Slade returned from the grave. Having escaped the fate that would have been sealed for him after the events with Raven and Trigon, the former dead man was walking about as he had been before all of that disaster. Mask in place, Slade sought out the help of the other villains.. and if united, they would then move on to conquer the Titans.

The Titans themselves, who used to only be 5, are now raised to 10 members. Two teams watch the city both day and night. Can they stop the growing threat of Slade and his soon-to-be allies? Can they guard Jump City before it shatters underneath their protection? Looks like we're going to find out, now won't we? Basics; Original Titan's are older, Newer Titans watch over Jump City. New Villains, along with Old Villains.

[Setting]
              List of general locations that can be accessed unless stated otherwise in the info about it.
                    Bank of Pérez :: Largest bank in Jump City. Often used as a storage for private valuables, and just as often the target of super-powered robberies.
                    Bay Bridge.
                    Beach Amusement Park :: After the masquerade fell through the park was destroyed as a result and so a big wall surrounds it, cutting it off. No one is allowed to enter with the exception of Maddie.
                    Burgers Drive-In.
                    Central Park.
                    Cook's Electronics Store.
                    Crash Alley :: Notorious car racing track which lives up to its name due to the wild races taking place there.
                    Food From The Stars :: Dishwasher's restaurant.
                    Hive Academy :: Rebuilt for Villains. Run by Brother Blood.
                    Hive Undercity :: Access limited to H.I.V.E. members, unable to be found by any other individual.
                    Italian Restaurant.
                    Jump City Television Station.
                    Jump City Prison.
                    Library.
                    Movie Studio.
                    J.C. College.
                    Mall.
                    Murakami High School.
                    Oil Rig :: Abandoned, off the coast, in visual sight of the tower.
                    Old Stadium :: Under the city.
                    Pizza Corner :: Restaurant, with its most notable feature being a pizza slice-shaped balcony.
                    Science Facility.
                    Sewer System :: Under the city.
                    SOTO Warehouse.
                    Titan's Tower :: HQ of the Titans.
                    Tito's Junkyard :: Residence of Fixit.
                    Video Dome :: Video rental store.
                    Homing District 1 :: A few blocks of houses.
                    Homing District 2 :: A few blocks of houses.

[Conditions]
              Starting weather conditions.
                    Date :: June 10th.
                    Season :: Summer.
                    Weather :: Sunny.
                    Time :: Morning / 10 AM.

[Updates]
              None at the moment.

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » C ʜ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ c ᴛ ᴇ ʀ s 1_________

User Image___________________ D E A T H S T R O K E
___________________ Final Saph.

Taken- Slade Wilson.
              He is a Metahuman as a Villain and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Metahuman Enhancements.

User Image___________________ M A L C H I O R
___________________ Sunraiser.

Taken- Malchior of Nol.
              He is a Dragon as a Villain and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Fire Breath / Paper Manipulation / Magic / Flight / Telepathy-Projection.

User Image___________________ B R O T H E R B L O O D

Taken- Sebastian Blood / Headmaster.
              He is an Undead (Vampire) as a Villain and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Mind and Blood Control / Magic / Physical Enhancements / Charisma / Regeneration.

User Image___________________ C Y P R U S
___________________ Username Here.

OPEN- REAL NAME/NICKNAME.
              GENDER is a RACE as a JOB and is AGE. [Profile]
              Powers include: HERE.

User Image___________________ D R E L L

GENDER is a RACE as a JOB and is AGE. [Profile]

User Image___________________ M O R G A N
___________________ Phoenix Skyy.

Taken- Sorceress.
              She is an Immortal Human as a Villain and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Magic.

User Image___________________ M A N I P U L A T O R

Taken- Laviel Luka / Blue Moon.
              He is a Half-Breed (Hybrid) as a Villain and is 20 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Wordsmith / Shade Armor / Sixth Sense / Claw Shift - Blue Energy / Shadow Manipulation.

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 1
___________________ Myrist.

Taken- Oliver Adler / Hex.
              She is a Human and is 15 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Dark-Black Magic / Voodoo.

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 2

Taken- Julien Coeur / Maestro / Grey.
              He is a Human and is 20 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Songweaver / Lullabye / Sound Manipulation / Conductor / Encore.

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 3
___________________ Taroso Wolfstein.

Taken- Casshern Felmire / Crawler.
              He is a Metahumanand is 18 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Spikes and Blades of Bone / Strong Bones / Super Cutting and Digging / Super Senses / Jaws of Death.

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 4
___________________ Unseen_Paine!.

Taken- Nero.
              He is a Human and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Enhancements.

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 5
___________________ CrypticMuffins.

Taken- London Riddle / Bloodwing.
              She is a Dhampir and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Detect The Undead / Raven Shout.

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 6
___________________ Sugarcanegalorerawr.

Taken- Angelica Sweets.
              She is a Reanimated Corpse and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Physical Enhancements.

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 7
___________________ Siras Cortage.

Taken- Reis Velran / Exo.
              He is a Metahuman and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Exoskeleton / Physical Enhancements.

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 8
___________________ Knight Kozuke von Draegon.

Taken- Ivan Prokav / Reaper.
              He is a Human and is 43 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Physically Enhanced.

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 9

GENDER is a RACE and is AGE years old. [Profile]

User Image___________________ V I L L A I N 1 0

User Image___________________ T I T A N L E A D E R 1

Taken- Locus Sorvella / Night Walker.
              She is a Half-Breed (Hybrid) as a Leader and is 16 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Hydron / Cryon / Shadon / Fusion Spark.

User Image___________________ T I T A N 2
___________________ Azeban2S.

Taken- Courtney Whitmore / Stargirl.
              Powers include: Physical Enhancements / Constructs / Energy Projection / Flight.

User Image___________________ T I T A N 3
___________________ Renji696.

Taken- Daimen Jackson / Tremor.
              He is a Human and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Geokinesis / Magnetism / Perfect Shield.

User Image___________________ T I T A N 4

Taken- Ao Kuang / The Eastern Dragon.
              He is an Asian and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Atmospheric Control / Tide Control.

User Image___________________ T I T A N 5

User Image___________________ T I T A N L E A D E R 2

Taken- Alix Sterli / Requiem / Phantom.
              She is an Immortal and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Grey Energy / Black Wind / Telemancy / Phasing / Light Manipulation.

User Image___________________ T I T A N 7
___________________ i_am_ioi.

Taken- Elyse Rivka / Recolor.
              She is a Human and is 16 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Ice, Water, Fire and Lightning Manipulation.

User Image___________________ T I T A N 8

Taken- Viola Nuada / Machina.
              She is a Human and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Code Break / Tech Whisperer / Webmage / TechnoForger / CyberWarrior.

User Image___________________ T I T A N 9

Taken- Rufus McHanes / Chernobyl.
              He is a Metahuman and is 13 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Energy Absorption.

User Image___________________ T I T A N 1 0
___________________ Legal Rehab.

Taken- Garfield Logan / Beast Boy.
              He is a Genetically-Enhanced Metahuman and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Shapeshifting.

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » C ʜ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ c ᴛ ᴇ ʀ s 2_________

User Image___________________ T E R R A

Taken- Tara Markov.
              She is a Human as a Hero and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Geokinesis / Geoempathy / Invulnerability.

User Image___________________ T H U N D E R

He is a RACE as a Hero and is AGE years old. [Profile]

User Image___________________ L I G H T N I N G

He is an RACE as a Here and is an Unknown age. [Profile]

User Image___________________ S T R E A K

Taken- Crisco Harper / Flash Flare.
              He is a Human as a Hero and is 19 years old. [Profile]
              No known powers.

User Image___________________ H E R O 1

Taken- O'Reilly Hendrickson.
              He is a Undead (Reverent) and is 19 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Regeneration / Ailment Immunity / Cursed / Between Worlds / Holy Affinity.

User Image___________________ H E R O 2
___________________ IceNova318.

Taken- Kelly Stratus / Kess.
              She is a Hybrid (Human/Anodite) and is 18. [Profile]
              Powers include: Hair Manipulation.

User Image___________________ H E R O 3

Taken- Alexander Tate.
              He is a Human and is 19 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: N/A.

User Image___________________ H E R O 4
___________________ IceNova318.

Taken- Megan Kalahi / Chromaca.
              Powers include: Metal Manipulation.

User Image___________________ H E R O 5
___________________ Helios Nostros.

Taken- Rikku Dayne / Insect Prince.
              He is a Metahuman and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Insect Manipulation / Enhancements / Size Manipulation.

User Image___________________ H E R O 6
___________________ The Sphinxy.

Taken- Kyatana (Kyana) Aeira / Wildfire.
              Powers include: Fire Manipulation-Summon.

User Image___________________ H E R O 7

Taken- Shane Holmes / Inspector Diamond.
              He is a Human and is 18 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Weapon Manipulation / Teleportation / Diamond Body / Empathy / Photographic Deduction.

User Image___________________ H E R O 8

User Image___________________ H E R O 9

User Image___________________ H E R O 1 0

User Image___________________ T H E T W I N S

Taken- Hénri and Heléné Coeur / Gemini.
              He and She are Humans as Neutrals and are 9 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Telepathy / Truth-Seeking / Projection / Dimensional Doorway.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 1

Taken- Madelynne Coeur / Mardi Gras.
              Powers include: Matter Shifting / Superior Agility and Dexterity / Natural Balance.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 2

Taken- D'AnAel SOLUNA.
              She is a Celestian and is 13-15 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Sun Phase / Moon Phase / Star Phase.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 3

Taken- Samuel Mumbo / The Amazing Mumbo Jr.
              He is a Human and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Conjuring / Teleportation / Mildly Bending Reality.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 4
___________________ II L o y a l t y II.

Taken- Gilbert Wallis / Zodiac.
              He is a Human and is 16 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Zodiac Keys.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 5

Taken- Draca Silver / Cruicible.
              She is an Ifrit and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Fire Magic / Illusion Magic / Fire Form.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 6
___________________ Sugarcanegalorerawr.

Taken- Serenity Ludwig.
              Powers include: Telekinesis / Pyrokinesis / Bodily Immunity / Telepathy.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 7

Taken- S.C.A.I.A. NET / Cascade.
              It is an Artificial Intelligence Software [AI] and is 6 (Appears as such) years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Whatever functions the bracelet has.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 8
___________________ asinineGanglion.

Reserved- REAL NAME/NICKNAME.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 9

Taken- Amelia Hikari / Spirit Lady.
              She is a Human and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: White Magic / Summoning / Supernatural Senses.

User Image___________________ N E U T R A L 1 0

Taken- Mr. Gaunt.
              He is a Homunculus and is 4667 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Fa'Zeil’s Eyes / Seal of Fa'Zeil.

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » O ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ C ʜ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ c ᴛ ᴇ ʀ s_________

User Image___________________ C H I L D 1

Taken- [Daughter of Slade] Eryn Wilson / Caster Wielder.
              She is a Metahuman as a Neutral and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Unknown.

User Image___________________ C H I L D 2

GENDER is a RACE as a JOB and is AGE years old. [Profile]

User Image___________________ C H I L D 3

User Image___________________ C H I L D 4

User Image___________________ C H I L D 5

User Image___________________ O ' R E I L L Y ' S _ G R E A T _ G R A N D D A U G H T E R

She is a Human as a Hero and is 18-20s years old. [Profile]

User Image___________________ R E D X
___________________ Astrid Ancient.

Taken- Amadeus Hesekiel.
              He is a Human as a Neutral and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: None.

User Image___________________ R O R E K

Taken- Rorek of Nol.
              He is a Human / Dragon as a Neutral and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Magic.

User Image___________________ E T R I G A N

Taken- Jason Blood / Etrigan
              He is a Human/Demon as a Neutral and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Mysticism / Super Strength / Durability / Fire Projection / Ice Projection.

User Image___________________ E V E L Y N

Taken- Evelyn Tate.
              She is a Dhampir as a Neutral and is 17 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Slight Blood Manipulation / Mind Control / Heightened Senses (two).

[Optional]
              This section is specifically for filler, boredom, or when your characters are tied/occupied. These character are TEMPORARY and thus are subjected to being killed off. They have no permanent stay and are for the enjoyment of the player, to be a filler, to do something because your characters are busy or for some purpose to the RP itself. So enjoy them.

User Image___________________ T E M P 1

Taken- Shiloh Wilson / Jace The Whisperer / Deadpool Mimic.
              He is a Metahuman as a Villain and is 26 years old. [Profile]
              Powers include: Physical Enhancements.

User Image___________________ T E M P 2

Taken- Sylveta Everett / Slendian.
              'She' is an Anomaly ['Slendian'] as a Neutral and is an Unknown age. [Profile]
              Powers include: Unknown.

User Image___________________ T E M P 3

User Image___________________ T E M P 4

User Image___________________ T E M P 5

[NPCs]
              You can request to play a NPC only temporarily if they are needed for whatever their job is. NPC's are not to be targeted and therefore cannot be 'killed' merely replaced if necessary. Subject to more being added.

User Image___________________ F I X E R

Open.
              He is a Human and is 32 years old. [Profile]

User Image___________________ W A I T R E S S

Open.
              She is a Human and is 29 years old. [Profile]

User Image___________________ P O L I C E C H I E F

Open.
              He is a Human and is 40 years old. [Profile]

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » E x ᴛ ʀ ᴀ_________

[Reserved]
              For extra characters, if needed.

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » S ᴋ ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ o ɴ s_________

[Reserved]
              [u][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=15][color=#007d9c]R e s e r v e[/color][/size][/u]
              [color=white]xxxx[/color][size=11][color=#7d7979]Position Goes Here.[/color][/size]
              [color=white]xxxx[/color][size=11][color=#7d7979]Please provide person you're sending this to [whether owner or Mod(s)] with a sample of your writing. Preferable as your desired character or from existing character (or made up). We want people who type more than the average few lines. Quality over quantity.[/color][/size]

[Villain]
              Link to profile goes here HERE.

[Titan]

[Hero]

[Neutral]

[Temporary]

[Links]
              Link to OOC - HERE.
              Link to Profiles - HERE.
              Link to Recruitment - HERE.

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » R ᴇ s ᴇ ʀ v ᴇ ᴅ 1_________

[Ya]
              For future used if necessary.

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » R ᴇ s ᴇ ʀ v ᴇ ᴅ 2_________

[Ya]

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » R ᴇ s ᴇ ʀ v ᴇ ᴅ 3_________

[Ya]

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxx » C o ɴ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ɪ o ɴ_________

[Iinfo]
              This is where the current status of the RP will be placed. Make sure to watch it. The current one will be in caps and colored differently.

[OPEN]
              This RP is open for business! Posts are allowed!

[Closed]
              This RP is closed until further notice!! Posts are not allowed!

[Under Construction]
              This RP is either not yet finished or is being fixed! Posts are either limited or not allowed just yet.

[Paused]
              This RP is currently paused! Posts are either delayed, restricted or limited.

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
TITAN xxx LEADER xxx ONE

▬▬▬ xxxxx LOCUS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▬▬▬ xxxxx LIVION xxxxxxxx
User ImagexxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ight
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
x alkerxxxxxxxxx
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Five days. That's how long it had been. She recalled the restaurant, her brother across from her, his features stoic. He began to smile, her orange orbs watching that widening stain on his face. He had chosen what he wanted, greeting her, to which she had curtly returned. He wondered how she was, she responded kindly and the two then ate. A little girl had interrupted the dinner, which Locus had been glad for. She'd hopped to her feet, slapped money down for her food (which was more than enough to pay for the meal) and rushed out of the place. She couldn't stand to be around Laviel. Her half-sibling was walking down a dark path, one that she could not follow.

She had left the tower an hour ago, walking along the city streets with a deep look on her face.. and yet tears streamed down her cheeks. Why was things as they were? She couldn't breathe, fingers clawing at her chest as she ran down the street, making her way toward the beach. The solitude would give her some privacy- and perhaps some peace. She needed air.. and time to shift through her thoughts. She needed to come to terms with things- now before they swallowed her. Things had simmered on the back burner when her brother had come into her life and she felt as if the kettle was bursting over with water. She had long since accepted that she had a sibling- a half brother by a different father. They carried similarities, but as night and day you could tell the differences.

Outwardly they appeared as if relatives, by the dark hair and same facial features, but that was as far as that stretched as Locus had the capability to change her form. Orange eyes blinked on her face while blue lit up his. They were both half-breeds.. hybrid creatures clearly not fully human. His father was apparently a Shadic, a creature, or alien, from a planet called Sharon. They were rare beings capable of word-play.. or word manipulation. A deadly foe if enemy.. and a potential powerful ally. Very few Shadics lived as a huge war engulfed their planet, slaughtering more than two-thirds of the planet. The world was left barren, it's occupants scattering to the stars. That was how Van, Laviel's father, arrived on Earth. There he met Mirel, their mother, and had her brother. Van was killed a year later.

Her father, on the other hand.. now that was a strange man supposedly. Taris was his name and he was a water-ice creature called a Corvia. So that made her half Corvia, half human. Adopting her brother as one of his own was the first step.. and soon, 2 years into a relationship, she was born.. but.. her father vanished. Her mother was forced to raise two kids alone.

The differences didn't end there. Laviel was kidnapped.. Slade tried to control him, making him slowly warped and manipulated into taking the dark path he resided on.. and her? She was experimented on by a mad scientist, who fused a fallen angel into her body. Now she carried this.. once-considered 'burden' with her. Livion wasn't much of a bother now. He had become a dear friend, someone to comfort her, to soothe her ruffled feathers, to lend her strength when she felt weak. His presence had long since changed into being welcomed.

"Laviel... Malchior.." The thought of the paper-bound dragon caused a flutter to surface in her stomach, sending a deep chill racing down her spine. For some reason.. she felt drawn to that creature, for reasons unknown, and she had seen his.. hospitable nature in it's light when he showed it. He had protected her.. even comforted her, helped her when she was in pain and watched over her.. but why? To what purpose did he seem to be around her? She already had her answer. Laviel. That was the reason. That was it. Laviel was a Wordsmith.. one truly powerful and Malchior was likely using him to get his real body back. That fact alone burned like salted ice against her skin.

She needed to get that needle out from under her skin, that thorn that was some misguided affection for that serpent. How could a Titan leader like a villain? It wasn't right. He was a manipulator.. just like her brother. She was a hero. It wouldn't work. "I can't let him weasel his way inside my mind. I just can't." She whispered to herself. She stared out at the water, clenching the shirt material at her chest, a distant gaze lighting her eyes. She felt.. almost lost. A sigh escaped. She would figure it out.

⊰ Company : [Only her thoughts as company.] ⊱ xxxxx ⊰ Location : [Beach.] ⊱
⊰ Status : [Heavily contemplating issues.] ⊱ xxxxx ⊰ Thoughts : ["Why am I such a mess?"] ⊱
⊰ Form : [Locus; black and orange theme.] ⊱ xxxxx ⊰ Colors : [ Livion; #cc0000. Locus; #cc6900.] ⊱
⊰ Mood : [Conflicted, to be simple.] ⊱ xxxxx ⊰ Post : [First.] ⊱
OOC : [
xxx] ⊱

Quotes go here.

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
guileless son, your spirit will hate her...User Image

'Malchior..' The word was but a whisper into the wind, and yet words even when silently spoken still held great power. What should have been her brother's ability to summon him on a whim, he had given solely to her. It was part of his deal with the Wordsmith, to protect Locus at all costs. Though he honestly believed he was getting the better end of the deal. What was one spared life compared to the deaths and enslavement of countless others? This damnable tome would only be his prison for a little while longer. At least, that was what Laviel had told him. It had been months, and not a single word, clue, hint, or anything that the boy was any closer to finding his body and restoring him to it. The dragon was frankly getting get up with waiting. Patience had become one of his virtues over the centuries, but this tiresome game of pretending to be a paper puppet was getting under his book-bound skin.

'Malchior..' The name echoed across dimensions, time, and space, and he sighed as his body flew apart, page-by page and carried into the wind. He would be lying if he said enjoyed the ocean while trapped inside paper skin. The breeze brought with it that corrosive salty 'spray' from the waves and even as the pages reformed upon the sand behind her, and that dreaded book settled into it's place in his chest, it was too close to the shore for comfort for him.

"....You're actually enjoying this, aren't you? Having power over me. Admit it. You like having a dragon at your disposal." That human 'illusion' shimmered into place over the paper body and Malchior slowly stepped towards her, weary of the incoming tide. "You look troubled. Everything alright?"

form: paper (human illusion) ][ location: at the beach ][ company: locus ][ mood: seething, concerned
User Image
Final Saph

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas