Favorite Party Character

Tarzan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Aladdin 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Ariel 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Jack Skellington 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 9 ]
Peter Pan 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Beast 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

So anybody else replaying kh? Who's your favorite party member this time around? Also down with donald jfc potion waster.

Kawaii Shoujo

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix( I'm at the part where you have to battle the Cave of Wonders) but what I would like to see is a player's guide for the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix game.
fairy-phoenix
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix( I'm at the part where you have to battle the Cave of Wonders) but what I would like to see is a player's guide for the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix game.

That would be awesome! biggrin There's not one on gamfaqs

Kawaii Shoujo

Neferet10210
fairy-phoenix

That would be awesome! biggrin There's not one on gamfaqs
I know. What I don't understand is why they never made one? After all they made one for 1.5 but not one for the 2.5.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
I played it some time ago... It's still one of my favorite PS2 games (the 1st game I ever got on my PS2 as well)... I really love most of the KH games actually... But nowadays it just feels like they're milking the franchise in every possible way... cat_sweatdrop

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I replayed it a few months ago, when I got KH 2.5 HD Remix.
My favorite party member? Probably Goofy. Unless you mean someone except for Donald and Goofy, in which case it's the Beast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff