Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fiendish Seraph

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Lien's Artsy Imaginings!

It's been so long since I've opened an art shop. My life circumstances have changed quite a bit since the last time. I no longer have a scanner, so I've been doing traditional drawings less and less. Instead, I've started using my phone to make them. I got a bit of practice from a freebie thread I started last month, so I thought I'd reopen a shop and give it a go! There's a sample in my signature and if you'd like to see more, I'll include my DA account link to the gallery. As for pricing, I really have no idea, so I'll let you choose instead. I hope you'll allow me to draw something for you!

Fiendish Seraph

Rules:

1. Don't be rude. I don't tolerate rudeness, so please be polite.

2. Try to be patient if you order art. I'm doing everything on my phone, so I can be a bit slow.

3. Conversation is allowed. I may be slightly reserved, but I do enjoy talking with people. Don't be afraid to quote me!

Fiendish Seraph

Fiendish Seraph

Art Request Form:

Name:

Style(choose from colored, colored outline or airbrush) :

References:

Additional Details:

Any particular character details you'd like to include:

Price:

Fiendish Seraph

Rules concerning art:

I'm currently not drawing couples, so please keep it to a single person. I'm also not doing furries, mechas, and anything extremely cluttered.

Fiendish Seraph

Current works in progress:

Completed works:

Fiendish Seraph

And without further ado, I now declare this art shop open! -cuts the ribbon with scissors, then puts it back on the hat- Welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff