Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krystal_Ravens

I'm gonna get a reply in for Jade probably Friday or this weekend.
I'm taking a 14-week online class which has turned out to be like... "drop everything you do in your free time and do this"

Quick Seeker

lol
Krystal_Ravens

A Krystalized Raven just bought something from me in the MP haha I thought of you.
Krystal_Ravens
Sorry I didn't have any more posts up today guys!
I was rushed to emergency room after lunch because I was puking my guts out. Turns out I have a gallbladder stone and I'll be having surgery in around two weeks. gonk

OMG!
Hope you feel better! heart
Are you having your gallbladder removed?? eek

*sends good and healthy vibes your way* yum_cupcake

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Artaious_Augustus
The Lady of Nirvana
Artaious_Augustus
anyone interested in having some sort of history with my character? Since I am new here still getting a feel for everyone's characters from their posts and profiles.

We could always expand our plots with Amelia and Lucus? : ) I think we said they'd be neighbors?

yeah that where we started do you have any ideas to add to that. As I am reading i saw that your characters and mine grew up without father figures, although the circumstances are different that could be a factor we could play on.

I could totally see Lucus seeing your character as a best friend, since he understands how he feels. Lucus, though, has a lot of anger built up against his father. When he got into Hogwarts, he tracked him down and found out he had second family.

Romantic Conversationalist

Happy 4th of July everybody! And to everyone outside of the U.S.: Happy Saturday!
Hope everyone had a good 4th!

Srry I haven't been on in the past
couple of days, work was pretty crazy.
But, i'm getting the hang of it. ^^
Should be on a little more often now. yum_cupcake

Quick Seeker

Yeah i think everyone has beena bit out of it lately. sad i aso hope every had a good fourth!

Tipsy Fairy

Soory everyone, my gallbladder has been giving me some trouble lately. Not sure how active I'll be this week, but I'll try my best.

Pandy The Turk

I MISSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

Beloved Hellraiser

I should be getting posts out here soon
The Lady of Nirvana
Artaious_Augustus
The Lady of Nirvana
Artaious_Augustus
anyone interested in having some sort of history with my character? Since I am new here still getting a feel for everyone's characters from their posts and profiles.

We could always expand our plots with Amelia and Lucus? : ) I think we said they'd be neighbors?

yeah that where we started do you have any ideas to add to that. As I am reading i saw that your characters and mine grew up without father figures, although the circumstances are different that could be a factor we could play on.

I could totally see Lucus seeing your character as a best friend, since he understands how he feels. Lucus, though, has a lot of anger built up against his father. When he got into Hogwarts, he tracked him down and found out he had second family.

i like that for sieg to have a best friend and i like how they would make the connection
my character could be that calming voice on the subject since he had no choice in growing up without a father.

JerryFrankson's Princess

Gracious Wife

Just popping in to let you guys know I'm still around. c:
-gives out cupcakes-

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake
i will take cupcake

Beloved Hellraiser

Working on Calais post now

Quick Seeker

Yumm cupcakes!!!!

*glomps yum_cupcake *

Quick Reply