Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

Sorry I didn't have any more posts up today guys!
I was rushed to emergency room after lunch because I was puking my guts out. Turns out I have a gallbladder stone and I'll be having surgery in around two weeks. gonk

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Krystal_Ravens
I was rushed to emergency room after lunch because I was puking my guts out. Turns out I have a gallbladder stone and I'll be having surgery in around two weeks. gonk

Geez... x.x I've been in and out of the chat a lot lately and yet it feels like so much has happened

But I hope you get better soon! D : x.x My uncle had one of those, but thankfully he said it's not as bad as it sounds. ( : You'll be okay.

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
LittleKerrbie13

I don't know why, but I never received a notification of you responding to me. : /

That sounds like something Isaac would probably relate to. Haha Although as of late, he shows no interest in finding a life partner since he's had a bad experience with his ex-wife. She might find his laziness extremely irritating then, haha because he lives without a care in the world.

Quick Seeker

The Lady of Nirvana
LittleKerrbie13

I don't know why, but I never received a notification of you responding to me. : /

That sounds like something Isaac would probably relate to. Haha Although as of late, he shows no interest in finding a life partner since he's had a bad experience with his ex-wife. She might find his laziness extremely irritating then, haha because he lives without a care in the world.

Weird I don't know why? Maybe I typed your username wrong.

But Oh no she's not looking either for that lol if it happens it happens type of thing with her.

Quick Seeker

Krystal_Ravens

Aww man that sucks. A hate puking. You'll be okay though people have this happen all the time.

Beloved Hellraiser

Krystal_Ravens
Holy crap! I wish you the best. Get better soon.

Tipsy Fairy

Thanks guys. I should be fine as long as I stick to my strictly non fat diet until my surgery.

Beloved Hellraiser

Krystal_Ravens
Thanks guys. I should be fine as long as I stick to my strictly non fat diet until my surgery.
Wonder if one last firework stick accidentally going off and nearly hitting someone would work at getting Calais in trouble?

Romantic Conversationalist

Jewel_Jones
Krystal_Ravens
Wonder if one last firework stick accidentally going off and nearly hitting someone would work at getting Calais in trouble?
If you want you can make it almost hit Carter, I'm sure he'll just love that! twisted
anyone interested in having some sort of history with my character? Since I am new here still getting a feel for everyone's characters from their posts and profiles.

Beloved Hellraiser

Holly The Elven Princess
Jewel_Jones
Krystal_Ravens
If you want you can make it almost hit Carter, I'm sure he'll just love that! twisted
Calais: Oh Carter~! heart
Calais my girl, you can be rather twisted xp
lol Sure we can go with that. Have it go off right in his face, but because it is one of those safe ones made up special the worst thing to happen to him is soot on his face and hair pushed back. Maybe seeing stars for a while, but no serious injuries

Tipsy Fairy

Artaious_Augustus
anyone interested in having some sort of history with my character? Since I am new here still getting a feel for everyone's characters from their posts and profiles.

Sorry, I totally missed your reply!
Well I'm thinking two things:
Since Nate is DADA profesor perhaps there's some common ground on their fields of interest and perhaps he could mentor him in some way?

And secondly, Jade. I have a feeling she won't be too comfortable around him. How about some past there? Adriana is too busy flirting and charming every guy to care too much xd
Krystal_Ravens
Artaious_Augustus

Sorry, I totally missed your reply!
Well I'm thinking two things:
Since Nate is DADA profesor perhaps there's some common ground on their fields of interest and perhaps he could mentor him in some way?

And secondly, Jade. I have a feeling she won't be too comfortable around him. How about some past there? Adriana is too busy flirting and charming every guy to care too much xd

I like that. Sieg can have like a Lupin type of relationship with Nate even if he does not know how his magic works exactly he can still teach him control and focus.

with Jade I like the idea she is not comfortable around him even more so she seems to be really confident. As for past they are the same year so they would have crossed paths a lot which can just add to the funny even more so if she does not know why he makes her feel uncomfortable. perhaps one night Jade was out when she was not suppose to and that night something scared her but she does not know what, but whenever sieg is near she feels the same thing from that night so she thinks it was him......and it more then likely was or his contracted partner having a walk

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Artaious_Augustus

We could always expand our plots with Amelia and Lucus? : ) I think we said they'd be neighbors?
The Lady of Nirvana
Artaious_Augustus

We could always expand our plots with Amelia and Lucus? : ) I think we said they'd be neighbors?

yeah that where we started do you have any ideas to add to that. As I am reading i saw that your characters and mine grew up without father figures, although the circumstances are different that could be a factor we could play on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff