User Image

Hello again, Sciencers! I sure hope you've had a productive and scientifically significant week. I know I have! Why, it seems that every time I turn around I find myself stumbling upon a brand new discovery. For instance, did you know that the small plastic tips on the ends of your shoeleaces have a proper name? They're called aglets, and their purpose is actually quite sinister. Oh, but there I go again, rambling on and on about the most mundane of technological advancements. Most importantly, I'm here to share with you my latest and greatest discovery-- I may not have invented it myself, but the adorable new [Animal] Kibbles Cafe has appeared nonetheless! And the reputable Meido Cafe has made some important developments as well! Let's observe:

User Image

User Image[Animal] Kibbles Cafe

Slowly the news about a hot new Meido Cafe came trickling down into the paw community. Cute outfits and delicious sounding drinks?! Paws would walk by and press their muzzles against the glass in jealous admiration. "We must build a paw cafe of our own!!", they agreed. They may not have the funds of their taller, tail-less friends but with lots of hard work, they fixed up and old cart and opened for business. They don't have much, but pretty soon lots of friends stop by all eager to help.

User Image Meido Cafe:

Trying to reprimand Tsun was going nowhere. You decide to move the assessment along. They seat and hand you a menu each. You skim the items, but apparently even that was taking too much time.

"Hurry up!" Tsun interrupts you, obviously impatient. "I don't have all day. It's not like I want to be here or anything." You can't help but feel a little discouraged.

"Don't mind, don't mind. Please take your time ♡~ " Dere defuses the bad air. But from her demeanor, you're pretty sure it wasn't on purpose. At least, she does not look all that conscientious.

"..." Kuu addresses you with unreadable eyes. "Are you ready to order?"

You ultimately tell them you'll go with their recommendations. They give you an affirmation and disappear into the back. Since you are the only one in the cafe, the silence makes it possible for you to hear the ruckus coming from the kitchen. What a foreboding commotion.

Well Scienteers, that's all for this week. Now, while I gorge myself on delicious baked treats and gallons of coffee. All in a day's work for a master scientist, I say! Anywho, if you'd like to take a closer look at these experiments in action, simply visit my dear friends Jet and Cygnus at La Victoire. Happy sciencing!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!