Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I want a game for DS or PSP. Now It has to be an RPG but played with only 1 char (not with a party), or something like such. Any suggestions?

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Are you willing to emulate off of them? Off the top of my head, all I can think of is NES/SNES games. sweatdrop

Heart Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
TheRob
Are you willing to emulate off of them? Off the top of my head, all I can think of is NES/SNES games. sweatdrop

Hmm I dunno about that, I guess it is an option but, emulating is kinda stealing no? xd
PSP
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code

they play kinda like Diablo 2.
the only real issue with them is that the load times are kinda long.
expect to die often in the beginning.

Heart Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Zered Heizien
PSP
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code

they play kinda like Diablo 2.
the only real issue with them is that the load times are kinda long.
expect to die often in the beginning.

Oh okay, thanks for the help. Much appreciated ^^. Will try.

Questionable Creature

Phantasy Star Portable 1 & 2

Heart Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Naya Merai

I see...how long is the gameplay approx?

Questionable Creature

WartVonGrimm
Naya Merai

Phantasy Star Portable 2 is longer and better than 1 I think. You could probably play 2 without 1 but both are good games. Been a long time since I've played either so I'm not 100% sure on if you have to play 1 first. But it's better to play 1 first if you wanna play both, otherwise it'll feel worse than 2, less customization and stuff. I think both have got lots of optional missions and stuff to do, not just the story. Also if you managed to find a new copy or an unused code, you can get Wi-Fi multiplayer on Phantasy Star Portable 2 and do missions with other people.

Heart Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Naya Merai
WartVonGrimm
Naya Merai

Phantasy Star Portable 2 is longer and better than 1 I think. You could probably play 2 without 1 but both are good games. Been a long time since I've played either so I'm not 100% sure on if you have to play 1 first. But it's better to play 1 first if you wanna play both, otherwise it'll feel worse than 2, less customization and stuff. I think both have got lots of optional missions and stuff to do, not just the story. Also if you managed to find a new copy or an unused code, you can get Wi-Fi multiplayer on Phantasy Star Portable 2 and do missions with other people.

That sounds neat. Thanks for your suggestion <3 :3

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PSP?
* Star Ocean: The First Story
*Star Ocean: Second Evolution

Questionable Creature

Monstrocker
PSP?

He said an RPG with no party. You have the typical 4 person party in Star Ocean, or 3 I forget how many but still.

Liberal Hunter

WartVonGrimm
I want a game for DS or PSP. Now It has to be an RPG but played with only 1 char (not with a party), or something like such. Any suggestions?

The RPG im suggesting isnt for PSP or DS but try Zenonia its on google play store
That is one of the best mobile rpg ever

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Naya Merai
Monstrocker
PSP?

He said an RPG with no party. You have the typical 4 person party in Star Ocean, or 3 I forget how many but still.

meh

Kawaii Shoujo

I'm not yet certain about any DS games that you are looking for but there's a PSP game that's exactly fitting your description of being both an RPG and having only one character. The game is called Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure. It's about a girl named Parin who befriends a town full of friendly monsters, one day evil monsters called Phantoms attack, where they ransack and abduct the monsters, and it's up to Parin whose armed with the legendary drill... yes her weapon is a drill that's legendary to save her pals.

Heart Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Monstrocker
PSP?

It seems they have parties, but thanks for your suggestion anyways. Appreciated ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff