Total Votes:[ 178 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Micherru's Significant Otter

Dulcet Wench

18,965 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Personally, I think it would have been awesome as an EI.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

why do people say preggo
its 2015
It's cool. Especially for those expecting in real life.

Healing Giver

12,750 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I hate it when people use the word "preggers". stressed

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
As Paw User, it doesn't really hit my interest xD
It's nice for these that wanted a item like that tho

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Vupie
I would like to see it out in other colors personally! It has potential, but I feel it's very limited still
This.

But it's a step forward. I know they will make fifty different colored versions, hopefully incorporate different designs as well.

Familiar Trickster

not a fan of Steven Universe and I dislike pregnancy items..............don't hurt me DX.

but it is pretty.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Puckeroo
not a fan of Steven Universe and I dislike pregnancy items..............don't hurt me DX.

but it is pretty.

It's okay. *Pats* The world is a wonderfully diverse place.

Familiar Trickster

Argentum Beryl
Puckeroo

but it is pretty.

It's okay. *Pats* The world is a wonderfully diverse place.

3nodding yep

Lupine Guardian

I had no idea it was based on a character in a show. Never heard of it. Maybe if I had I would appreciate it more.

Just taking it as a pregnancy item with no show references, I don't like it overall. The hair I do like and I can appreciate the arms given how they did the rest of it, but nope. My female avvies will stay barren. I did buy one to sell as soon as they were released because I *knew* they would be hot, and I wanted to sell it before the recolour came out. Was a good short-term investment. I wonder how many people have her smoking and drinking...

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

Too much dress. That beer belly item shows more pregnant whee
And it makes me think of teen pregnancy and that she's at prom =_=

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I'm really glad that we now have a Pregnancy item. I remember I signed that petition years ago on my original account. I hope that we may get more items like that in the future.

Crystal Mystic

25,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
Pregnancy squicks me right out, but Rose Quartz is a really sweet character, and I'm glad they made the item. 2015 has been a year of items I never expected, so far! I will be in trouble if/when it comes in mint or lavender, especially with those pretty legs. I think the arms are kind of unfortunately limited in their usefulness if you aren't wearing the dress to go with them, but I'm sure they won't be the last arm mod of their type. heart

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
Pregnancy grosses me out more than chugging a bottle of maggots would, but Rose Quartz is such an awesome character that the item doesn't bother me at all.

Now they need to make a Jasper item! She's my favorite emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart !

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
I think pregnant women are adorable, even more if you know her and/or her son/daughter, so I love the item to pieces, because most people know who's in there~
Having said that I'd love to see some NPCs back in the day when they were pregnant, can you imagine how cute Rosalie or Ruby must have looked when they were expecting? whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff