Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
User Image

This is for the vampire base skin colored arms in the new Mama Morganite item (Which is amazing and I love it so props to whoever made it)

however the vampire colored arms are incorrectly colored as seen above... I really want to use them but they're just the wrong color, so I thought i'd post this here. sweatdrop

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I find that most items get that particular set of arms off in colour. I'm not sure what they're trying to match with that shade, but it's very common. They don't work for grombies either. The only skin that I can think would be work for that common arm mod shade is the dead doll skin.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Razumi Yazura
I find that most items get that particular set of arms off in colour. I'm not sure what they're trying to match with that shade, but it's very common. They don't work for grombies either. The only skin that I can think would be work for that common arm mod shade is the dead doll skin.

Yeah that's what I thought a well, but with the recurring theme of the extra set of colored arms usually include the vampire skin, so I assumed this one was doing so as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff